Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.50
Australian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 15
Lost: 14

Deff vs DaScribe

5 Bars
Due 48 hours from when both checked.
Vote by Bars or CATs only

Good Luck
Old 11-24-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Australian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Deff vs DaScribe

Check, I'll post links with my verse*
Old 11-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

checka checka checka

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 11-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #4
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Due this time Tuesday EST* - good luck

Tuesday 11:30 EST
Old 11-25-2007, 04:57 AM   #5
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

hammered drunk

Its uncertain what your reppin kid, everyone know its never deff-in-it
Too big a deficit, couldn’t drop an essay if he was throwin Mexicans
quick to fold under pressure, got deff fallin apart like chronic lepers
put asterisks on your balls, cause im like steroids the way ill taint your record
I take out backs, and leave this spineless coward to rot in the outback*
Your outmatched, battling me is like tryin to catch a kangaroo with a mousetrap
Stab you with your stilletos im ruthless, not callin you a bitch but if the shoe fits
kids put my raps in needles and try to shoot it, Im servin up more smack than Frank Lucas**
Its like I got the circus in deep thought the way I make this clown wonder
if he could ever elevate his game when hes from the land down under

*hes from australia--connect the dots

**frank lucas was the guy 'american gangster' was about....servin up a mil of heroin a day to harlem

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 11-25-2007, 05:33 AM   #6
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show....php?p=1436038
Old 11-25-2007, 05:48 AM   #7
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

oh k k k

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108669

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1436041

lookin forward to your verse homie...,better drop fire

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits

Last edited by Harsh; 11-25-2007 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:04 AM   #8
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show....php?p=1436044

second link..I'm so tired im straining to write this 3/5 bars done
Old 11-25-2007, 07:01 AM   #9
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Now watch as I take the piss outta' you - cos this kids DS "But Not The Crew*!"
You hit on "Down Under" but you bit on Scribe's** name, I guess that makes you- Hypocritically Lame!/

I'm like a stroke the way I provoke attacks at your brain, You choke at the right time making you a "Practical-Joke"
You fail to impress, thats what I dare to suggest -you couldn't find the beat if you were "Black and Under Arrest!!"/

I'll destroy you empirically, I'm lyrically confident, thats why I'll exploit you literally just like the "Dark-Continent***"
Raise your hands solemnly for the loss of Scribes fans, cos bro your just a gay-fad like this was "Colour me Badd****"/

Deff'll disrupt your perfect record, if its any consolation I'm sure you'll come a close second
Cos this "Kangaroo" might just happen to devour you, like you were the "Capital of Peru!*****"/

Kid your wet behind the ears, cos even "When The Smokes Clear*******" we're still waiting for your skills to appear!
Now let me be frank, your a dirtier than a septic tank- thats why You Paid the Sperm Bank Yet Still Shot Off Blank!!!/

* DaScribe = DS, DS = Down Syndrome, the crew is Def Syndicate
** New Zealander MC - Scribe
*** Another name for Africa, we all know about exploitation in Africa??
**** Boy Band ..not gay enough? Heres a link to one of their songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvkD9rYoXOQ&feature=related ..thank me later
***** Lima, Kangaroos eat Lima Beans
****** A written drop he did
Old 11-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

nice drop deff....lookin forward to some votes

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread