Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 AM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 337655.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (3-1) Verses In!!

Check In By Tues. Dec. 11th Midnight EST
Verses Due By Wed. Dec 12th Midnight EST
4-6 Bars Only
Anything over will result in 1 docked vote.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1)

Check....
Old 12-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #3
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

put em up quick this week huh? good shit... check... g'luck dunny boy
Old 12-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

And when I blast, I wont miss you… Dun, these aint just idle threats that I spit…
I don’t need to “flex” to “rip”, cuz your “fuckin dead” that’s why Patrick Bateman’s in ya sig//*
SICK……
American Psycho? Please, ur a light ho… I do need to go Louisiana to get “bayou” (by you)…
You an internet nympho, but the only time you get “action” is between two asterisk symbols//
*kicks Dun’s ass*
I could move a crowd of a few cripples… and it’s too simple to rip Dun when I rhyme…
And it’s not hard to define… I can give you an “L on two lines” like I used a pound sign//

http://www.logo-search.com/viewPreview.php?preview=1197

(wow…)

You still breatin???......

Yalls decision will be wavered cuz beating Dun like indecisive college students, nothing MAJOR!…
I saw the predictions, I know this kids favored, but don’t go to “Dunlo” thinking the Pen’ll-save-ya// (Pennsylvania) **
He’s into incest, him and his brother were forced to cuddle… he shouldn’t be forced to rumble…
Cuz he a “preemie”, so of course he’s humble, Dun could get beat by an abortion puddle//
You shook like a rattle D, you can’t rattle me… he can’t wait til this “round(s) up” like cattle meat
I guarantee he’ll just quote me… but I aint Cassidy… cuz his best bet at winning is if “I battle ME”!//
You can’t see me like Slick Rick, you on ya last eye… I’m the teacher…or Rapworlds Rabbi…
Ur a disgruntle fag or just mad bi… since we talking ‘quotes’, I knew you and your brother “smashed guys”//vvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post
Ehhh....I'd get Ak and we'd smash all on you guys....

must i explain?
* Patrick Bateman fucked dead woman in the movie American Psycho
**Dunlo is a ciy in Pennsylvania

*exits thread*
*walks back in*
FORGOT MY BELT....
*exits again*

Last edited by Vokals; 12-13-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #5
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 337655.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

4-6 Bars Only

unless Dun doesnt care and wants to match
Old 12-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #6
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

oh my bad... i was thinkin 8... if Dun don't match i'll tell which ones i want removed tomorrow...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Damn, easier than I thought....time to leave the filler out, you had enough for both of us...Key'd, EASY.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .P.G. View Post
4-6 Bars Only
Learn to read before you try to rap faggot, LET'S GET IT!!!....

*DunLo sees D.C. at the weigh-ins, and notices he's in the wrong weight class. Seems P.G. had to make an exception, being as there is no feather-weight class...Dunny walks over to D.C., spits in his face, then simply proclaims.....

"THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!"....

Ayo...
He doesn't ever fuck with the keys...so it's safe to say that D. Free's laughable...
This free be's natural...cuz 'visiting the district of columbia', is the only way we'd ever see 'D.C.'s Capitol'!,
This faggot has no 'tracks that ride'....he only peeped the audio forum and took lessons...
His hooks flexion...so the only time you'd see a 'D.C. Car-tune/cartoon' is in the 'comic book section'!,
Plus his text sucks...A 'Jay-Z dickrider' who'll dissapoint whenever we open a drop....
Not even jokin' a lot....it's like 'RW's had us confused', the way D.C. is 'Smokin' the Roc'(k)!,*
Hop off Hov's dick, you've got the meter trippin'...plus he's mad at UL's leader riffin'....
Watch this cheater stiffen...go back to being a 'Family Guy', and stop 'writing fanmail to Peter Griffin'!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112246

TIME TO PULL THE FUCKING PLUG ON THIS POSER......

Now it's time you test destruction....made 'big mistakes', like 'first dates with sex seduction'....
A 'failure' with 'less deduction'...cuz the only way a 'D.,C. goes to an A', is during 'breast reduction'!,
His gang is 'non-explosive'....like these bitches crawled out from under some bomb....
'Too Easy' so the 'cumbersome's gone'...plus his 'title proudly admits it', how he's 'Def's #1 Con'!......

*Dating back to the jokes of how me and A smoked Rocks....lol

***Dunny wipes the blood off of his screen and his keyboard, and puts the final nail in D.C.'s coffin***

GoodNight Faggot....
Old 12-13-2007, 01:39 AM   #8
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (0-0) Verses In!!

And I'm not swayin', but Patrick Bateman never once fucks a dead chick in american phsycho....he has prostitutes, but never fucked a dead women....

Get PG to delete two of your bars and the people can get to voting...Or if people think they've got the just of it to just start voting now....GL

Peace....

Last edited by DunLo; 12-13-2007 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 AM   #9
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo

i gotta be honest here Dun, i've seen you come with crazy personals n wild wordplay before, so i know what you're capable of...but with the constant nameplays here, you started getting really dry. i didn't really feel anything much besides the peter griffin fanmail and the def's con lines, that's it. The RW one was like huh? like..i think you meant to make wordplay outta RocaWear and RapWorlds but it just came out sour. D.C. you struck out on a few bars as well cuz you need to get down the wording right on your disses...you seem to always have good material for punches but you don't listen to how you're delivering them which makes them fall off to anyone reading it. Work on that, and you'll be nice. Besides that, smash guys personal/abortion puddle/the nothing major..all decent lines plus sum of ya' wordplay with fillers here and there were nice, you just gotta starting hearing them out as you write it so that they make more sense and become clear. I basically took off your first 2 bars cuz they weaker and made my decision from that, but if ya'll think that it's unfair and i should wait, then i'll fix my vote later.

flow=dunny
punches=tie
personals=tie
multies=tie
metas/similies=D.C., he had more dunny had a few played ones.
structure=dunny
creativity=D.C., slightly.

My overall feeling from both verses, i'm sorry but i gotta go with a TIE...
Old 12-13-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post
Get PG to delete two of your bars and the people can get to voting...Or if people think they've got the just of it to just start voting now....GL
PM'd Pap...
Closed Thread