Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 335655.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
MW #1 Contender Match: DunLo (6-1) vs Harsh (2-1) (3-1 VOTE!)

Check In By Tues. Jan 15th Midnight EST
Verses Due By Wed. Jan 16th Midnight EST
4-6 Bars Only
Anything over will result in 1 docked vote.

VOTING ON 2 BATTLES IS REQUIRED
Old 01-11-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Re: MW #1 Contender Match: DunLo (6-1) vs Harsh (2-1)

checkin in

goodluck D

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-12-2008, 01:36 AM   #3
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Chickity Check....
Old 01-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Sorry to break the news, but you fell off bruh

Your fames gone mild, throw your head against the wall and leave your brains in piles
And fuck an ‘e-relationship’, this faggot is off filming ‘Lil Insane Gone Wild!’

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f..._27_07_003.jpg

(Lil Insane aka ShortStop on the left, Dunlo on the right)

Akeliz take that picture for you two? ...lmao cute

Enough said, I could give a fuck less Ill leave Dunlo and his fuckin stump dead
Judgin by that picture Id say his sexuality is like tiny villains, a little suspect

Cant believe I stooped to this punk, UL? after this shit dude will get cut
It's like watching 'family fued' your brother already made you look stupid as fuck

Damn Dun...losin 2 outta 3 battles, thats gotta hurt your ego a little bit

Try to duck and run, tell this has been to quit or go back and fuck with TUN
This punk gets sonned, You’re washed up, finished! You really must be DUN*

This dude in the game? No one will ever say that they knew of your fame
You the CHAMP? Your views are insane, cause War put a ‘U’ in your claims! **

From chAmp to chUmp

This fraud will be through with raps, slap him around and just let loose with laughs
You look foolish man, arnt you supposed to hold a title belt to be the undisputed champ?***

*Dunlo used to be in the crew TUN
**War aka Mighty Thurz beat him in the middleweight title match a few weeks back
***Your supposed to have either the light, middle, or heavyweight belt to be the undisputed champ...and dunlo doesnt have any. wonder how that happened? does that seem retarded to anyone else?

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Damn homie, I've never seen so many played bars in my life....

And that picture again?...Damn, how many battles has that been used in?....

P.s....Your delivery is wack, and where the hell are the rhymes at?....Champs and laughs?...Suspect and dead?....THESE WORDS DON'T RHYME RETARD!!!....

Enough of the talking, time to get buried....

I have a question….
How’d this homo get into U.L.?....I thought P.G. only selected perfected MC’s with smart minds??....
Kill Writtens’?, He doesn’t ‘depart lines’!…so even if ‘RW’s was Christian Bale’, we wouldn’t see ‘Harsh-Times’!,
Has an E-Relationship with 'L.O.D.', all they do is ‘gloat in the business’…but note in the instant….
I’ll delete what I wrote if you win it…cuz your already ‘up one’, since your bitch ‘Snale will vote in a minute’!....
1, 2, 3……(Enter Snale..)

Have you homo’s ever voted against each other?...Fucking dick riding faggots….

Ok, now let me turn the temperature up a little bit, since this poser is starting to sizzle….

He’s Snale’s E-boyfriend, stuck on the brink of a guy… bullshits his verses, so go ahead and think of a lie…
Opened your ‘Written Rhyme’ with a sink of a sigh…then decided to make you ‘Kevin Mclellen’, ‘In the Blink of an Eye’!, (YOUR DEAD BEEEOTCH)!!
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114079
Murder him and depart with his health…plus ‘Snale came harder’, so Harsh was smart with his help…
Rip apart with his stealth…because after reading ‘Molding an MC’, we all agree he must ‘start with his-self’!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114039
Word of advice?, Learn to work on better writes…practice more, come back when clever strikes….
^^Failed at these two endeavor’s twice….so no wonder they call you ‘HARSH’!!!, your writtens are ‘Never Nice’!!,
Your form of entertainment will ensue hell…with quotes and corny set ups, mixed with a true spell…
I never really ‘welcomed you to the crew’, well…..

Harsh I’m ‘glad to have ya’, cuz with me it’s ‘(yo)U-L’!!....
Easy faggot...
Old 01-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #6
Hektick MC
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 2645.00
Hektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope member

Won: 4

Punches: Tie
Personals: Dun Lo
Multies: Tie
Flow: Tie
Structure: Harsh
Enjoyment: Dunlo

Mvgt Dunlo (take It Or Leave It)
Old 01-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

0-1...

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #8
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 100.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 14
Lost: 11

Re: MW #1 Contender Match: DunLo (6-1) vs Harsh (2-1) (1-0)

HARSH

Your fames gone mild, throw your head against the wall and leave your brains in piles
And fuck an ‘e-relationship’, this faggot is off filming ‘Lil Insane Gone Wild!’
^^^LOL NICE TWIST...NOT TOO HARD THOUGH

(Lil Insane aka ShortStop on the left, Dunlo on the right)

Akeliz take that picture for you two? ...lmao cute

Judgin by that picture Id say his sexuality is like tiny villains, a little suspect
^^^DOPE

It's like watching 'family fued' your brother already made you look stupid as fuck
^^^HAHAHA NICE

Damn Dun...losin 2 outta 3 battles, thats gotta hurt your ego a little bit

^^^DAMN

^^^DIDNT LIKE THAT
From chAmp to chUmp

This fraud will be through with raps, slap him around and just let loose with laughs
You look foolish man, arnt you supposed to hold a title belt to be the undisputed champ?***
^^^SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT WASNT AWWWING FOR A CLOSER

DUN

I have a question….
How’d this homo get into U.L.?....I thought P.G. only selected perfected MC’s with smart minds??....
‘Kill Writtens’?, He doesn’t ‘depart lines’!…so even if ‘RW’s was Christian Bale’, we wouldn’t see ‘Harsh-Times’!,
^^^SO-S0, THE IDEA WAS THERE, JUST DIDNT LIKE HOW IT WAS THROWN TOGETHER....OK THOUGH

Has an E-Relationship with 'L.O.D.', all they do is ‘gloat in the business’…but note in the instant….
I’ll delete what I wrote if you win it…cuz your already ‘up one’, since your bitch ‘Snale will vote in a minute’!....
1, 2, 3……(Enter Snale..)
^^^OK...NOT GREAT THOUGH

Ok, now let me turn the temperature up a little bit, since this poser is starting to sizzle….

He’s Snale’s E-boyfriend, stuck on the brink of a guy… bullshits his verses, so go ahead and think of a lie…
Opened your ‘Written Rhyme’ with a sink of a sigh…then decided to make you ‘Kevin Mclellen’, ‘In the Blink of an Eye’!, (YOUR DEAD BEEEOTCH)!!
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114079
Murder him and depart with his health…plus ‘Snale came harder’, so Harsh was smart with his help…
Rip apart with his stealth…because after reading ‘Molding an MC’, we all agree he must ‘start with his-self’!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114039
Word of advice?, Learn to work on better writes…practice more, come back when clever strikes….
^^Failed at these two endeavor’s twice….so no wonder they call you ‘HARSH’!!!, your writtens are ‘Never Nice’!!,
Your form of entertainment will ensue hell…with quotes and corny set ups, mixed with a true spell…

^^^ALL THE ABOVE WAS SIIIICK

VOTE-TIE
Old 01-18-2008, 04:41 AM   #9
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo
Re: MW #1 Contender Match: DunLo (6-1) vs Harsh (2-1) (2-1)

^i mean, he's right the picture is old..kinda played, so it's hard to come with something new on it. this was ehh.

^lol, dope wordplay..suprise me harsh.

^nah.

^wow, you're the first.

^very forced, not valid wordplay here.

^what the hell, no punch.

vS.

I have a question….
‘Kill Writtens’?, He doesn’t ‘depart lines’!…so even if ‘RW’s was Christian Bale’, we wouldn’t see ‘Harsh-Times’!,
^err..not really feeling dat.

1, 2, 3……(Enter Snale..)
^good observation, decent personal.

^that was fucked up, good delivery tho'.

^murder.

^wow, pretty dope.

Easy faggot...
^got damn dunny, wtf? man.

this time you really did become patrick bateman, you lost your damn mind in this battle good shit dun. did i miss something?

flow: dun
punches: dun (just alotta connective filler and punches)
personals: dun (too many)
metaphors/wordplay: - (i don't know i didn't see much more than just good
wording and direct disses.)
multis/rhyme schematics: dun (just a crazy amount of 'em)
structure: tie
complexity: dun
originality: dun (that in the blink of an eye shit killed it for me.)
enjoyment: dun
VOTE: DunLo

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:34 AM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Re: MW #1 Contender Match: DunLo (6-1) vs Harsh (2-1) (2-1)

...1-3

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread