Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #1
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale
Snale vs Shatter Starz

4 bars
punchline battle
no crew votes
due whenever
Old 01-17-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
Snale
Banned

Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Snale vs Shatter Starz

check

let me know when you want to drop.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

Check Fam...

Whenever, I'll Show Soon After
Old 01-17-2008, 01:40 AM   #4
Snale
Banned

lol. ok
Old 01-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #5
Snale
Banned

i'll drop in like 10 mins if you wanna key
Old 01-17-2008, 01:56 AM   #6
Snale
Banned

Quick key
.Die!

This dude has a lovin for gays, 1st bar k.o. i'll leave this thug on his way
Cause Shatter Starz must be jewish, the way he's 'Hugging on Pay'

This dude is scarred, wants to battle but he says 'no personals' just do your bars!
stay wit ya click, theirs no room in ours, and i'm not talking 'Astrology' When i'm 'Shooting Starz'

Fuck a freestyle this guy has bunches of writtens, all either suck or are bitten
As far as talent goes? No ones 'Seeing Starz' Cause your punches keep missing!

This dude is losing fast, get nueced and slammed, fuck you, ya stupid man
Room for fam? Ya crews the only one this 'M.C. Lovin' Cause They're all
'super bad'
Old 01-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #7
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Glad This Finally Went Down, Thanks Snale Its Truely An Honor..

Time To Put You To Bed.

Only Way Snale "Beat Starz" Is By Being A Male Groupie
Comming To This Battle With A Video Cam Is The Closest You Get To "shooting Me", Like We Dueling On "Cloverfield" Truthfully

This Kid Is Like Pryros In Rehab Even If I Was Soaked In Gas You Still Couldnt "match Me", I Wish This Was "106th And Park" Back In The Day, Cause I'd Battle You "for Free"(remember Her The Host?), But I'll Take Letters Like Mailmen So "give Me The W - Exactly"

Ain't Talking Outdoor Sex When I Say Watch Snale "get Laid Out" , Cause I'm Going Leave Ths Kid With Shots To His Face Like This Was A "drinking Bout" And Without Personals Your Punches Are "a Little Bear"(bare) So I'm Gonna Call A "cub Scout"

Watch This Samurai Get Slashed And Thrashed About, Like Trying To Date Adams Family Members You Wont Get A Chance To "talk It Out"

Links To Come..

Last edited by Archaic; 01-17-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
Snale
Banned

uppppppp
Old 01-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #9
Archaic
Nephilim

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114382
Old 01-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #10
Snale
Banned

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111478
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114280
Closed Thread