Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Dunlo & Akeliz vs Harsh & Snale (2-0 Dun&AK)

4 bars per person/8 per team

verses due sunday at midnight?
ill leave that up to you guys i guess, w/e works let us know

house rules

goodluck & peace

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
...AKeliz...
never-DEPARTED.....

Rap Worlds Cash: 2939.00
...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 14
Lost: 3

Re: Dunlo & Akeliz vs Harsh & Snale

been mad busy, we'll mos def get this done ASAP....
haha

Old 01-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

In this corner of the ring...with a combined record of 149-21....

Your soon to be tag-team champions of the world

The Legion of DooooOOOOOOOOooooooooM!!!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...crackhead1.jpg

Losin? Duns back at it, I must be CRACK, cause these guys cant seem to smash habits
They toss Lil Insane’s salad, that’s the real reason people call them crack addicts

We smash on fakes, rockin the nosebleed section but “hey atleast there at the game”
Tampa bay? You couldn’t be considered part of the steal curtain if you were jackin drapes

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...eler20game.jpg

This punks days of bein mentioned amongst greats are over I guess his lucks changed
Just write his verse AK for fucks sake! Ya bro Dun felt ‘Off’ like he were grippin bug spray

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...YL__AA280_.jpg

You get concealed bastards, maybe if you took your audios down you would get a deal faster
Was that you or Dun on fear factor? Lets face it, even you know you’ll never be a REAL rapper
Quote:
Originally Posted by …AKeliz… View Post
I know I'm not going to be a REAL rapper one day, I know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...AKeliz...(Shoutbox)
i dont think im a rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKeliz...(Shoutbox)
im not a rapper...i agree

Chea....get em Snale

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post
didnt even notice...besides, mine is alot hotter....aha!

Ups...
Duns a biter! he's revealing the signs, Him and his bro are both 'fruits', i'm 'pealing' there minds
Punches weak? Hows it feel to use mine? Damn i knew dude was a crack head, but now he's STEALING MY LINES!!

Damn your fam! Dude says he's 'kickin it with G's' chillen with his grandmas clan, What a manly man!
The only way rw seeing dun and ak in OUR top 5' is if RW started sharing tmobile family plans

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...-fave-five.jpg

-Dont feel bad for ak when he gets 'popped open' cause -bud light-
you'd think enough is enough right? but Dude knows how to take punches. HE WAS ON BUM FIGHTS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...be/akeliz4.jpg

Dudes look pretty whack huh? But what can they do they lack funds
Your white not black DUN, But atleast they got a 'DOPE RIDE' driving a 'CRACK BUS'

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...PC26018452.jpg

Don't feel bad fellas...you know crack will always be there for you

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f.../crackhead.jpg

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-26-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Lmao.

Just saw this, we'll key something up now....

Peace.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:21 AM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Damn, was that a battle verse or a picture slide show with wack caption/narraration?....

Every concept was played, come with something fresh homo's....All of those idea's were played out before you two faggots even signed up...

This won't have any pictures. This won't have any lame jokes in between. This will only have lyricism and O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L-I-T-Y, two things you two faggots lack...

Get em A....

Akeliz....
STRAIGHT KEYED……..Come original next time fuckers, played out shit…And heeeereee we go……

You failed and must be steaming, derailed so I prevailed and I’m still bad at gleaming,
Both frail already leaning, Put (ST)RAP SLUGS on ya back, then SNALE will have a meaning!,
There’s no reason, you fell into this game…… A vile spit and I’m just telling it plain,
Now your rep is gone in the +blink of an eye+, you know Kyle McCellen would be ashamed,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114079
It’s unbearable how I’m venting, not to mention I have a terrible invention,
I have a scare able intention, cuz I’m still ahead of SNALE even with arrows in my tendons,
I’m through pretending, that you’re HARSH, when writing your writtens,
All of your ideas biting is bitten, PICS after each PUNCH like boxers fightin’ until submission!…

Lmao....Ok, Dunny's turn, but first, here's a few words from Harsh and Snale....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh View Post
look, they both voted on the exact same amount of cats...so if were coutning charge's vote....which i didnt want to because he is an idiot and only voted 4 categores( (1 important 1)...than were counting rogues...who also voted on 4 categores....otherwise i would have discarded rogues vote immediately[/font]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snale View Post
I don’t really like the fact of Dun voting when we’ve been beefing for the past week…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh View Post
^i voted on this 2nd one but it got discounted and deleted bc im crew i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaleman View Post
Seriously your the reason text battling looks so stupid. No crew votes means your crew cant come in here and vote for you because if that were the case it would be who's crew can come vote quicker.

These Un-honest faggots tell no creed….plus they argue every vote^^, so who the hell show greed?! …
They don’t excel no need!!...cuz I’ve made BOTH ‘overdose on a previous loss’, so it’s no wonder their L.-O.D’d’!,

Washed Up?...I literally just beat both of you dickriders....Lmao....Ok, Now pull the fucking plug...

These homo’s refrain in the maybe’s…just ‘bitches with no respect’, so I’ll text some ‘fame in the ladies’…
Snale lays with shame in the daisies…cuz we know he ‘Cheated Burd’, like ‘throwing a Celtic Game in the Eighties’!,(Byrd/Burden)
Never do they strike wit…said they wanted to explore recording, but still only write shit…
These faggots recycle and bite spit…so I’d 'kill my U.L. dogs in audio’, and really pull a ‘Mic-Vic(k)!’,

That’s a victory for you incoherent faggots….

Stop the quoting and clips!!...Destroying the ‘Legion of Doom’, look, I’m even 'promoting this click'!!...
Quit ‘deep-throating his dick’!…cuz his ‘Avi paints the picture’, ‘Snale Driving the Lo(a)d’ and Harsh ‘Smoking his stick’!!...

Vote after vote for you sweethearts, huh?...Lmao. You bubble gum faggots..

No noob votes...I see how you fag's get your wins...

So go ahead, start PM'ing people to vote...lol...Rest In Peace bitches....

Last edited by DunLo; 01-26-2008 at 05:22 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 337655.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

links
Old 01-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=115010&page=2
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115011

i was gonna vote on this second link...but i discovered dude was a biter...that should count as vote

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 01-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #8
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3
Lost: 1

I see RW hasn't elevated at all. Who do I pass the throne to?
Old 01-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale

Internet king^

Your mad cool broooooo $$$$
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Your record is 1-1, shut up and stay out of threads unless they say "Aero" in the title, or you're gonna drop a vote....
Closed Thread