Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 342155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
Undisputed Title Match: DunLo (8-1) vs Snale (7-1)

Check In By Mon. Jan 28th Midnight EST
Verses Due By Tues. Jan 29th Midnight EST
8-10 Bars Only
Anything over will result in 1 docked vote.

VOTING ON 2 BATTLES IS REQUIRED
Old 01-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale
Re: Undisputed Title Match: DunLo (8-1) vs Snale (7-1)

i'll be going 5.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:32 AM   #3
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

You Again?...Check....
Old 01-26-2008, 10:25 AM   #4
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 342155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

i didnt know u guys were doin a tag battle when i set this, and i planned on snale to face the winner of u and pay anyways... so yea... u 2 should be bff now
Old 01-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
Snale
Banned

Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

No links to shit, if you dont get the personals or punches dont vote.

With that said.
Dun, how about you dont write 35 lines before your verse swaying my bars like you do against everyone else. Baha
.die

get slammed and refined, Dude is hoping for 'MINT' DROPS posting up 'CandyCane' Lines
not to put the past on ya mind, BUT You didn't even win the last battle Dunny! WE RAN OUT OF TIME!

(It ended 4-3 homo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Genesis View Post
u left?

Snale leave your spleen slashed, if the team asks, Your role in the crew means ass
Dude was 'looked over' by GENESIS, Cause he's not a real part of the 'Dream cast'

You the best with the punch? HA he's the type to hide behind vets to get rough!
Text-n-get Sonned, Is this a battle or barnyard?...... either way i'm 'Steppin on Dun'

Smacked for respect, snale' jab your abdominals and leave ya knees bent
go home, leave text! cause 'bETTING A penny on Dunlo' is the only time he'd be 'D cent'

Last PROPS! Notice i didn't write a written before this belt got passed on,
Cause ALL Dunlo's personals consist of are forced nameplays on past drops

-----------V------------

v.S HARSH
Rip apart with his stealth…because after reading ‘Molding an MC’, we all agree he must ‘start with his-self’!,

v.S HARSH
Opened your ‘Written Rhyme’ with a sink of a sigh…then decided to make you ‘Kevin Mclellen’, ‘In the Blink of an Eye’!

V.S SNALE/HADES
HAdes needs a better buzz...cuz his 'last topical predicted this outcome', making him the 'Champ that Never Was'!,

V.S. D.C.
Watch this cheater stiffen...go back to being a 'Family Guy', and stop 'writing fanmail to Peter Griffin'!,

/quote dunlo.

See my point?

R.I.P.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:06 AM   #6
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Lmao...I'll be late, but it doesn't matter, cuz you'll still be ripped....

Didn't I tell you to elevate homie?....

Your bout to get buried for the 3rd time, damn, this is actually getting old....

Also, the Genesis line makes no sense, he was simply stating that I'm so active that it seemed as if I never left....

Now let me go watch a movie, miss the deadline ON PURPOSE, smoke a blunt, and then I'll show you lyricism....

Peace....

Last edited by DunLo; 01-30-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:16 AM   #7
Snale
Banned

Is that our verse?

Oh wait, not thats just you swaying again. Now go take extra time to finish your verse and blame it on 'watching a movie'.

Good luck.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #8
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Fuck it, I'll key it up before the deadline on your un-talented ass.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaleman View Post
Text-n-get Sonned, Is this a battle or barnyard?...... either way i'm 'Steppin on Dun'

P.
Ok, I don't sway shit...just point out the facts....such as, these two bars DON'T RHYME....Dun does not rhyme with Tough....On does not rhyme with drops...I just have one question, and EVERYONE will agree with me....

HOW THE FUCK IS THE PUNK RANKED #1?!....Oh yeah, all noob wins and votes from his E-fuck buddy Harsh...Lmao...GoodNight faggot, I'll even tuck you bitches in together....

Ayo…
Snale has a battle?, best believe you’ll see Harsh voting fast!!...a ‘Legend’?, he’s ‘Unspoken trash’!!...
CLOSE THIS!, though it opened fast…the ‘3rd times a -CHARM-‘?, LOL!, his is more like a ‘Broken Clasp’!!,
I’ve beat you solo, so quit singing your dumb song…this is his 3rd time coming at Dun Wrong….
I’ll get son bombed…because Snale could ‘shoot steroids in his dick’, and he still ‘wouldn’t CUM STRONG’!!,

Pm from Jimmy White…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWhite
Rofl I Was Looking At That Like 5 Minutes Ago. I Was Like How The Fuck Did They Get Away With Biting Half My Shit?

I Hate Their Picture Shit They Drop
Quit with the pictures and getting fed!!!...Snale’s like a ‘ghost walking’, cuz he’s only ‘living dead’….
Get Ate’ like ‘Thanksgiving bread’… cuz even ‘Jimmy knew you bit him’, like ‘ditsy Virgins giving head’!!!,
This was ‘DUN’ from the start of it!!!....established respected members?, you never marked the shit!!!...
Un-original, with no spark of wit…So the only reason the ‘Battle System’s Flawed’, is cuz ‘YOUR PART OF IT’!!!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114696
You should quit dog….get it together and elevate better, then work on your music job…
Your ‘1 word rhymes’ proved it odd…cuz Snales ‘never heard of Multi’s’, like ‘avoiding a useless Mod’!!,

DAMN, ONLY 5?...I guess since we’ve battle 3 times your un-original ass ran out of idea’s and concepts, well a REAL MC doesn’t, get it together homo…..one more for salt in the wound faggot….

You want the best?....watch this chump get hexed, he’ll ‘always get fucked’, like a ‘bunch of sex’…
Snale’s a punk of text….cuz all you’ve gotta do is scroll to the ‘D.S. forum’, to see that ‘D’s in front of S’!!...

That's a real key faggot, AND LYRICISM....GOODNIGHT FRAILMAN....
Old 01-30-2008, 02:18 AM   #9
R!canTheoryz
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 4248.00
R!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 22
Lost: 15

Send a message via AIM to R!canTheoryz Send a message via Yahoo to R!canTheoryz

Ill Vote Now
Old 01-30-2008, 02:27 AM   #10
R!canTheoryz
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 4248.00
R!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 22
Lost: 15

Send a message via AIM to R!canTheoryz Send a message via Yahoo to R!canTheoryz

SnaleMan
get slammed and refined, Dude is hoping for 'MINT' DROPS posting up 'CandyCane' Lines
not to put the past on ya mind, BUT You didn't even win the last battle Dunny! WE RAN OUT OF TIME!
Decent Opener .. Ok Personal

Quote:

Snale leave your spleen slashed, if the team asks, Your role in the crew means ass
Dude was 'looked over' by GENESIS, Cause he's not a real part of the 'Dream cast'
Good Wordplay.. Decent Punch.
Nah Nothing Impressive
Smacked for respect, snale' jab your abdominals and leave ya knees bent
go home, leave text! cause 'bETTING A penny on Dunlo' is the only time he'd be 'D cent'
The Play Off 'D' is Newbish .. BUT! The Decent Wordplay Is Creative tho.
Punch Was Weak IMO! Personal Is Decent Tho?

VS

DunLo
Ayo…
Snale has a battle?, best believe you’ll see Harsh voting fast!!...a ‘Legend’?, he’s ‘Unspoken trash’!!...

CLOSE THIS!, though it opened fast…the ‘3rd times a -CHARM-‘?, LOL!, his is more like a ‘Broken Clasp’!!,
Ok Opener ..
I’ve beat you solo, so quit singing your dumb song…this is his 3rd time coming at Dun Wrong….
I’ll get son bombed…because Snale could ‘shoot steroids in his dick’, and he still ‘wouldn’t CUM STRONG’!!,
Dick Lines And Steriods = PLAYED!!

Quit with the pictures and getting fed!!!...Snale’s like a ‘ghost walking’, cuz he’s only ‘living dead’….
Get Ate’ like ‘Thanksgiving bread’… cuz even ‘Jimmy knew you bit him’, like ‘ditsy Virgins giving head’!!!,

Nice..
This was ‘DUN’ from the start of it!!!....established respected members?, you never marked the shit!!!...
Un-original, with no spark of wit…So the only reason the ‘Battle System’s Flawed’, is cuz ‘YOUR PART OF IT’!!!,
Good Attempt At Personal Punch Is Also Decent.
You should quit dog….get it together and elevate better, then work on your music job…
Your ‘1 word rhymes’ proved it odd…cuz Snales ‘never heard of Multi’s’, like ‘avoiding a useless Mod’!!,
Above Average .. Decent..

You want the best?....watch this chump get hexed, he’ll ‘always get fucked’, like a ‘bunch of sex’…
Snale’s a punk of text….cuz all you’ve gotta do is scroll to the ‘D.S. forum’, to see that ‘D’s in front of S’!!...

lol, Nice Closer ..

Punches: Dunlo
Wordplay: Snaleman
Meta'z: Tie
Flow: Tie
Structure: Tie
Consistency: Dunlo
Vocabulary: Tie
Personals: Dunlo

Overall Vote: This Battle Was Ok, Better Then I Thought, iT Was An Even'd Out Battle .. Both Sides Were Swinging But Dunlo's Creativity In Punches Was Wat Got Him this Win Also His Personals Hit Harder then Snales.. Snale's Wordplay Also Was Percise, But His Punches Wasnt More Solid Then Dunlo's .. iT Was An Evened Out Match But Dunlo Gets My Vote .. For Better Creativity And Consistency Thru Out His Verse .. Good Battle. 100
Closed Thread