Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 333655.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
Undisputed Title Match: DunLo (10-1) vs Han Solo (6-2)

Check In By Sun. Feb 10th Midnight EST
Verses Due By Tues. Feb 12th Midnight EST
8-10 Bars Only
Anything over will result in 1 docked vote.

VOTING ON 2 BATTLES IS REQUIRED
Old 02-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: Undisputed Title Match: DunLo (10-1) vs Han Solo (6-2)

Check....
Old 02-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo

8-10 bars? nice. *chizeck*

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48

Pressed for time, quick 5, match it...

It's time Han experienced true hell....he jumped on the 'DS bandwagon', after our crew fell....

We knew you wouldn't do well!!...So watch as 'Dun will Run-Solo', like I'm 'dropping from U.L.'!!,
Han has 'no lights', so he's truly dim....when will he see my shoes are too big to be in?!....
His chance is unusually thin....cuz 'accepting an Acadamy', is the only way he'll 'Move-E-Wins'!,
He's 'puffed away' like 'lost smoke'....can't swing punches, so he's never 'fought dope'....
Han's a distraught hope....so the only way this battle will 'float in his favor', is by counting a 'docked vote'!,
Watch him visibly run...'spank him around' lyrically, and leave him physically shunned....
His words are miserably punned....so I'll only 'take off the belt to beat him', and leave him 'literally SONNED'!,

Go to your room BEOTCH!!....

He use to run with TUN, but still never came hot....then started formulating a lame plot....
Watch his gang flop....So Han's like the 'beginning of the Storm', the way we've seen a 'Solo-Reign Drop'!(rain drop)
Old 02-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

dunny starting to get frail more, like he got alzheimers and beginning to queer spar
i never understood the meaning of the "pittsburg steelers" until you went and recycled a snale bar!

so the sports fan knows some tricks, but he's crapped out in..old battles i pass doubt then
his futures at stake cuz after seeing silly mistakes: Lo Sews Way, just like Fab's album!

faggot clown, sit down then..your multis are filler so you should try skills
now i know he smokes too much, caught him with womens pumps after hearing that "high...heals"!!

so am i ill? (yes) in tun you dropped wack, becuz your retard and the flows were stupid
you and Ak both slack, in fact need to do like Tim Allen: stop playing with the tool n' work on some home improvement!!

you and U.L. < no congruent, cuz half ya'll not active..and def can truly spit it who you kidding?
ran outta concepts so fast, your crew just took a bunch a 'stabs at themselves' like people practicing Sufisms!!(an unspoken feud)

Old 02-15-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

ggod battle you tw ..
big ups
Old 02-19-2008, 03:04 AM   #7
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

uppin..

Old 02-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

dunny starting to get frail more, like he got alzheimers and beginning to queer spar
i never understood the meaning of the "pittsburg steelers" until you went and recycled a snale bar!

nice...concept coulda been worked better i think

so the sports fan knows some tricks, but he's crapped out in..old battles i pass doubt then
his futures at stake cuz after seeing silly mistakes: Lo Sews Way, just like Fab's album!
dope nice wordplay

faggot clown, sit down then..your multis are filler so you should try skills
now i know he smokes too much, caught him with womens pumps after hearing that "high...heals"!!
ha...solid

so am i ill? (yes) in tun you dropped wack, becuz your retard and the flows were stupid
you and Ak both slack, in fact need to do like Tim Allen: stop playing with the tool n' work on some home improvement!!
lol decent

you and U.L. < no congruent, cuz half ya'll not active..and def can truly spit it who you kidding?
ran outta concepts so fast, your crew just took a bunch a 'stabs at themselves' like people practicing Sufisms!!(
solid

-----------------

It's time Han experienced true hell....he jumped on the 'DS bandwagon', after our crew fell....

We knew you wouldn't do well!!...So watch as 'Dun will Run-Solo', like I'm 'dropping from U.L.
'!!,
dope

Han has 'no lights
', so he's truly dim....when will he see my shoes are too big to be in?!....
His chance is unusually thin....cuz 'accepting an Acadamy', is the only way he'll 'Move-E-Wins
'!,
nice wordplay good punch

He's 'puffed away' like 'lost smoke'....can't swing punches, so he's never 'fought dope
'....
Han's a distraught hope....so the only way this battle will 'float in his favor', is by counting a 'docked vote
'!,
decent

Watch him visibly run...'spank him around
' lyrically, and leave him physically shunned....
His words are miserably punned....so I'll only 'take off the belt to beat him', and leave him 'literally SONNED
'!,
lol solid

Go to your room BEOTCH!!....

He use to run with TUN, but still never came hot....then started formulating a lame plot....
Watch his gang flop....So Han's like the 'beginning of the Storm', the way we've seen a 'Solo-Reign Drop'

sick closer

damn this shit was close

punches-tie
personals-solo
wordplay-tie
nameplay-dun
metas-tie

too close to call..good battle

vote/tie

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
KonEkt
So Help You God?

Rap Worlds Cash: 177.50
KonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality member

Won: 6

Quote:
Watch his gang flop....So Han's like the 'beginning of the Storm', the way we've seen a 'Solo-Reign Drop'

&

Quote:

We knew you wouldn't do well!!...So watch as 'Dun will Run-Solo', like I'm 'dropping from U.L.'!!,

two of the best bars from DunLo

Quote:

Hansolo's best bar

overeall i would have to give me vote to DunLo, just for consistancy
i wasnt fealing the caught with pumps line.
so that kinda made the perfectly even battlego away.

barley edged out, sick battle.

vote: DunLo
Old 02-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

..i personally don't see how it's close, but w/e then.

good shit dunlo, 1-2.

Closed Thread