Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Harsh vs PayRoll

5 bars

house rules

dues Wednesday @ midnight

peace & goodluck

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Harsh vs PayRoll

up...

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

Rap Worlds Cash: 11630.00
PayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illest

Won: 45
Lost: 18

aight check...dont hold me to that due date...cuz i gotta work 2 morrow n i b forgeting n shit..u should kno i aint gonna no show...but ima try 2 do it 2 nite

"So Sick!,U can tell by the Expression on my Face
that Ill, get in that Ass like Preparation H"--Cassidy
Old 02-19-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

i hear ya

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #5
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

my verse is done whenever you're ready to drop

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-21-2008, 01:52 AM   #6
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

PayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illest

Here ya go...my bad ima lil late...i left my comp up while i was watching tv...ill get links in a sec...cuz i still need links for my battle wit DC 2 i think
---------------

I c u come equipped wit them Tales...Waitin!, 2 drop Pre-written bars, So u can jus Sit in my Trail
U TUN now?, So Shit get Thick n ya Bail...Son, thats 'Lower than a Slugs Nuts', But 'You like Dickriding Snale!'/

Me,You know I Dont Fake!...I'll Leave u wit 'Blank-Thoughts', n a 'Idle Brain'
Ill make 'u Kneel' to ya 'Rivals Reign'...When I "Rip LOD's heart-out", like "Ohio State loosin the Title Game"/(if u dont get dont even vote)

I aint Even Seen it, I dont Believe wut he wrote...Legion of Doom,Please, Hes Needing Hope
his teammates a Joke, so he aint Recieving a Vote, n the Only Way u'll see 'H, Rock'...Is 'Free-Bassing Dope!'/

Ive never, Felt this Poets Pain...ill make u Fold in Shame, ull be Exposed as Lame!
cuz ya brains useless, n "Frank Lucas"...Couldnt Help "H, Control the Game"/

I would Make a Run at ya Spouse...But ur Gay! thats y when verses Cum Hard, u Come out ya Blouse
n y ur Landing None in this Joust...Cuz the "Last 2 Letters in ya name", Is the "best thing 2 Ever come out ya Mouth"/("Sh"...Silence!)
----------
aight there ya go...Im not explainin the Ohio State bar...i think most ppl should understand...Ill try 2 get links but it may b lata

Last edited by PayRoll; 02-21-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:20 AM   #7
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

lmao shoulda came harder than that homie

Hes got uncontrolled rage since his goals stay uncompleted cause UL beat his whole base
Youd think we had terrible heartburn the way we ran through every one of ROLL-aids*

You get owned-and-sonned, You make NO DINERO and stay broke ya chump
So throw ya ones! It’s like mexico switched to the Euro the way Pay-so(Peso) is done!

Bring your ‘A’ game and I just keep commin up with ways to make the crowd hate it
His sounds basic, I must love buying new cars the way I keep making “Down Pay-Mints’

It’s a sad matter this wack rapper could never hit the big screen youd hear mad laughter
We’ll be seeing PAY-loss fast after, cause im fuckin up THIS ROLE(ROLL) like bad actors

His crews some hos though, I already beat this clown in a tag match im abusing bozo,
This battles like Pay seeing his best crew members leave, we know he’ll be ‘losing SOLO’**

*Me and Snale beat like everyone in his crew, several times...Roll's aids
**His best battler Han Solo just left his crew

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=115896&page=3

Old 02-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116089

Old 02-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115980
http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115710

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread