Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Harsh vs Soy La Voz

4 bars

house rules

due Thursday @ midnight

peace & goodluck

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
Soy la Voz

Rap Worlds Cash: 675.00
Soy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope member

Won: 2
Lost: 1

Re: Harsh vs Soy La Voz

Midnight tomorrow...check. and i am dropping midnight my time<
Old 02-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Alright.

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soy la Voz View Post
Dont waste a drop famm...

i may not be able to get to this
alright well we can move the deadline back to friday @ midnight then

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 02-29-2008, 02:37 AM   #5
Soy la Voz

Soy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope memberSoy la Voz is a dope member

oh i thought i replied..

i can get it done by then.. Thanks
Old 02-29-2008, 02:42 AM   #6
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

ho show verse

you are a big homo
so dont lean like a cholo
this is really just stupid
soy la voz aint ruthless

blah

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #7
Soy la Voz

Fag Adores Me.. Why!,Royally Fucked with ‘Ace Nail Man', Like a Statatory Bi
‘Voz’ Salty ‘Harsh Weather‘, Proves he blows, Thats, what really makes this Cat uh Gore E-Five’
( A snale Man his tag teamer, hes rank 5, hes not worth top 5..Storm category 5, Voz..Voice)

My ‘diss stilled’ ‘H to O’ Like This bitch Plays, like bottles of stagnate hoes His Flow is Bitch Made!
His Harsh Ends to Sick Grave, Many Apple Less, Corrode to Com. Post, Addressing Up, now this Bitch ‘Paid‘!

(H2O distilled stagnate , Harshens, Minneapolis, Com. Compost.)

And Fuck Off, With The hate votes, Get your retarded Arsh to the Back of the Bus! You Passive or What?
H..H Stuck!,Get accurate Slut! Went to a ‘Book of More men” ‘Say cred in chills‘? DRs. Clear out The Nuts!

(book of Mormon,(not forced) Sacred Credentials,Dr.Phil)

Want to Go to Vegas and Get Fucked Up? My ‘Yell, low. “..Er”’ He Dream For Days and Woke shuck!
My Ill Rages Will O Dose His Boast Shut, To Slow Moes.. Its a Simp Son Bars Hes Hollow Yeah like Poured Up!

(his avy.. Fear in Loathin in Las Vegas, Yellower,His wb pice Day dream)
(over dose, slow mos , Moe from Simpsons, Simp ..(simple)

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116680

Last edited by Soy la Voz; 03-01-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

LMAO @ you taking 3 days to write 4 bars

Just trash in his clan so he joined a new site askin for fans, claimin ROYALTY but im bashin his fam
hes like people with good teeth, he wont ever see the crown… hes almost last in command*

(1)King: to be announced
Royal Embassador of the old kingdom: Mzz P!nk
(1)Prince: reserved
(3)Duke:
-
-
-
(2)Viscount: DreamTeam
-

(5)Baron: Soy La Vos

He wont ever deploy hot so he tries to avoid drops, so i deep-throat this ho ya know he enjoys cocks
This guy in the ring? nah cause soy soft, We'd have to look at our larynx to ever see VOICE-box**

Music? A joke! …dude sticks to ‘textin’ like people who don’t like to talk when usin their phones
ROYALTY?... your crew is a hoax, cause LA always comes after MI(ME) like practicing musical notes

do-re-MI-fa-so-LA-ti

If he had any value id damage his worth, So ill just send this bitch back to HipHop Ave in a hearse
33 losses? How could you even manage that herb? People used to seein Soy-L(soil) like examining dirt***

for some reason the site is blocking the hip-hop-ave links...but trust me if you go there you will see its all true

*His crew on hip-hop-ave is royalty
**Soy La Voz means 'I am the VOICE'
***at the bottom of each of his posts is his record...33 losses!! LMFAO

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits

Last edited by Harsh; 03-01-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
XcLuSiVe!
-X-

Rap Worlds Cash: 960.00
XcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad gameXcLuSiVe! has mad game

Lost: 2

Won: 0

Just trash in his clan so he joined a new site askin for fans, claimin ROYALTY but im bashin his fam
hes like people with good teeth, he wont ever see the crown… hes almost last in command*
Good Opener 3/5

He wont ever deploy hot so he tries to avoid drops, so i deep-throat this ho ya know he enjoys cocks
This guy in the ring? nah cause soy soft, We'd have to look at our larynx to ever see VOICE-box**
Lol That was good 4/5

Music? A joke! …dude sticks to ‘textin’ like people who don’t like to talk when usin their phones
ROYALTY?... your crew is a hoax, cause LA always comes after MI(ME) like practicing musical notes
4/5

If he had any value id damage his worth, So ill just send this bitch back to HipHop Ave in a hearse
33 losses? How could you even manage that herb? People used to seein Soy-L(soil) like examining dirt***
4/5

Fag Adores Me.. Why!,Royally Fucked with ‘Ace Nail Man', Like a Statatory Bi
‘Voz’ Salty ‘Harsh Weather‘, Proves he blows, Thats, what really makes this Cat uh Gore E-Five’
Good Opener 3/5

My ‘diss stilled’ ‘H to O’ Like This bitch Plays, like bottles of stagnate hoes His Flow is Bitch Made!
His Harsh Ends to Sick Grave, Many Apple Less, Corrode to Com. Post, Addressing Up, now this Bitch ‘Paid‘!
3/5
And Fuck Off, With The hate votes, Get your retarded Arsh to the Back of the Bus! You Passive or What?
H..H Stuck!,Get accurate Slut! Went to a ‘Book of More men” ‘Say cred in chills‘? DRs. Clear out The Nuts!
3/5
Want to Go to Vegas and Get Fucked Up? My ‘Yell, low. “..Er”’ He Dream For Days and Woke shuck!
My Ill Rages Will O Dose His Boast Shut, To Slow Moes.. Its a Simp Son Bars Hes Hollow Yeah like Poured Up!
2/5

O.a Harsh can you return the vote on my battle

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116856

Last edited by XcLuSiVe!; 03-01-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

1-0..

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread