Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 1

Dominate -vs- Harsh

5 bars
Due Saturday
House Rules

g/l

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...4&postcount=13
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...5&postcount=36
Old 03-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Re: Dominate -vs- Harsh

checkin

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-07-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Should have stayed in retirement Dom

Everything is stretched he says, test this vet? Ill leave this dude and his fam beat to death in bed
All his old-busted text condemned, Cause we seen all of Dominate-tricks(dominatrix) like people into S & M

Take your bleak life in my hand and squeeze tight, so scared on the battle field he’ll concede twice
Fuck everything he writes, dude could post with Donovan McNabb and we still wouldn’t consider D-Nice*

Dom? You’ll never see him tight in a race, you should just kill yourself you’ll never be ignitin the place
I don’t like fightin with gays, This battle will leave D like the guy in his sig, ready to put a knife in his face

The ‘Calculus King’ will shrivel and die, you’ll see my wins grow exponentially when I belittle this guy
03? And still battling trying to give it a try? its just like your math equations, people can’t figure out Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
First Question Y = (3x – 5)^6 x (-2x^2 = 7)^4
'I’m Pissed' showed up for this vet convention saw hes not the best contestant on the web just stressin
His text is second, So after this battle I’ll have to get ‘IP A DRESS’ like I lost my internet connection**

*Donovan McNabbs nickname = D-Nice
**'I'm Pissed' is his old alias = IP

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #4
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116941
http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116949

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #5
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

This kid is a vet?!

That’s a typo certainly.. I’m ice cold verbally - the opener alone will have this guy fold urgently
With that simple punchin’, he’ll get “Killed In an Inch-reduction” like Fuck Ups in Lipo Surgery
Lightbulb! - Turn & flee, or leave a bloody broken entity, you ain’t got one fucking hope of ending me
Cause only way you’d see “H: Number 1 On The Cards” is using Study Notes in Chemistry
Have ya d/r buddy vote against the D, heard Snale Strips on cam for you, & gets naked on sofas
While you gazin him over, & I bet ya Mouth “Foaming when the Top Comes Off” - like Shaken Up Sodas (ewww)
Get lain in a coma.. you a faggot, serious. Got potential, but this is NOW – the fact is clearin’ it
You Getting Schooled, and this is Math Class – “For the Mean Time, you Average Period”
Wack ass, you lackin myriads.. Just let go! Cuz vets know your lines played - since forever’s end
Forget it friend, cuz “h, - those Lines Come up more” ... than Comparing with the Letter n
Old 03-08-2008, 03:13 AM   #6
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Explained votes only, none of this:

flow - person a
mutlies - person b
etc
vote - whoever

if you break it down with categories you gotta go into some detail
Old 03-08-2008, 03:45 AM   #7
IronLung

Rap Worlds Cash: 297.00
IronLung is whack

Won: 3
Lost: 2

Everything is stretched he says, test this vet? Ill leave this dude and his fam beat to death in bed
All his old-busted text condemned, Cause we seen all of Dominate-tricks(dominatrix) like people into S & M

clever, but everything is stretched

Take your bleak life in my hand and squeeze tight, so scared on the battle field he’ll concede twice
Fuck everything he writes, dude could post with Donovan McNabb and we still wouldn’t consider D-Nice*

that shit was garbage

Dom? You’ll never see him tight in a race, you should just kill yourself you’ll never be ignitin the place
I don’t like fightin with gays, This battle will leave D like the guy in his sig, ready to put a knife in his face

was alright not bad

The ‘Calculus King’ will shrivel and die, you’ll see my wins grow exponentially when I belittle this guy
03? And still battling trying to give it a try? its just like your math equations, people can’t figure out Y

ok

I’m Pissed' showed up for this vet convention saw hes not the best contestant on the web just stressin
His text is second, So after this battle I’ll have to get ‘IP A DRESS’ like I lost my internet connection**

clever ending

That’s a typo certainly.. I’m ice cold verbally - the opener alone will have this guy fold urgently
With that simple punchin’, he’ll get “Killed In an Inch-reduction” like Fuck Ups in Lipo Surgery

introduction sounds nothing like inch reduction, so no

Lightbulb! - Turn & flee, or leave a bloody broken entity, you ain’t got one fucking hope of ending me
Cause only way you’d see “H: Number 1 On The Cards” is using Study Notes in Chemistry

lightbulb?..this was clever not great

Have ya d/r buddy vote against the D, heard Snale Strips on cam for you, & gets naked on sofas
While you gazin him over, & I bet ya Mouth “Foaming when the Top Comes Off” - like Shaken Up Sodas (ewww)

nice

Get lain in a coma.. you a faggot, serious. Got potential, but this is NOW – the fact is clearin’ it
You Getting Schooled, and this is Math Class – “For the Mean Time, you Average Period”

very clever nicely put together

Wack ass, you lackin myriads.. Just let go! Cuz vets know your lines played - since forever’s end
Forget it friend, cuz “h, - those Lines Come up more” ... than Comparing with the Letter n

terrible

dominate won this. both were inconsistent, but dominates good lines were better than harsh's good lines
Old 03-08-2008, 05:23 AM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

0-1...........

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #9
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

Rap Worlds Cash: 10402.00
Qwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad game

Won: 14
Lost: 12

Won: 0
Lost: 2

'inch reduction' does sound a fucking hell of a lot like 'introduction'... awesome opener.... too lazy to vote... i might break it down later....
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
Old 03-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #10
LL Kool-Aid
Go hard or go home

Rap Worlds Cash: 160.50
LL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 13
Lost: 21

Punches-Harsh (He worded his better)
Personals-Tie
Nameplay-Harsh
Wordplay-Harsh
Meta-Tie
Flow-Harsh

Overall-Harsh gets my vote because his flowed more smoother, and Dominate wording was a little off

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnad View Post
blame the europeans for bringin faggot soccer into their b-balling style

Closed Thread