Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

MW Title Match: Harsh Vs. Doctarhyme

5 bars
House Rules
No flipping, etc..
GoodLuck
Check-In by Midnight Sunday
Verses Due Monday by Midnight

Last edited by DunLo; 03-28-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Re: MW Title Match: Harsh Vs. Doctarhyme

check it

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
Doctarhyme
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 985.00
Doctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Won: 0
Lost: 4

check
Old 03-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
Doctarhyme
Home Dogg

Doctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billz

You’re not hot so stop-the-bull, pop-a-fool, I got-a-tool/
This isn’t Grand Theft Auto, when I slaughter, there’s no hospital!/
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117578

Time to mourn-your-murder-g, I’m the Mac, I warn the nerd-PC/
The “Doctor”, mocker of Harsh, I “Harshly” perform-the-surgery/

Washed up you pay-to-play, like your sex life it stays-the-same/
Geeks have to post links to win, I fight fire, and play-the-game!/ (links, quotes everywhere)
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117904

Like cattle dissected in pre-med, dumped, be a rapper-to-paddle/
Your avatar picture is red, just like your face after-the-battle/

I think I must be the “5-0”, the way I “restrain”-and-“prohibit”/
You’d swear I was Dun-Lo, the way Harsh’s game-was-restricted/ (he got owned)
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114295
Old 03-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #5
Doctarhyme
Home Dogg

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118279
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118359
Old 03-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #6
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon..
So your fiending to start shit? Only time this fag throws beef is sum meat in the markets
Im gleaming to spark hits… an ur dunlo like medium rare was just beating yah carcass!!!!
Next time, come with some original concepts

I’ll be breaking your views firm, this guy is so bad that we’ll have to start creating a new term
You’ll never be embraced in our crew, learn! were gonna go in another direction like taking a U-Turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctarhyme View Post
I'm down for a new crew. Hopefully I could rep up UL

THE ANSWER IS NO FAGGOT!

He’ll be rendered and forced to surrender his corpse, when it comes to doc no one lends their support
He tends to resort to wack lines, we wouldn’t hear dockets hot(Doc its hot) if we were burning agendas in court

You wont ever see his pockets with wealth,this guy’s name is never brought up when talkin of belts
He drops rhymes like he was hot for some Ls, especially since he already lost to himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Da God View Post
alot of played lines and no real focus to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Da God View Post

add more inner rhymes if your gonna do text gun talk, that way your punches won't come off so stale
Whackness? Hes a living description, after this battle theres gonna be a missing physician
I’ll be dismissing his fiction, only time we see doc writing ‘sick notes’ is when hes giving prescriptions

my punches? You won’t see or hear him diffuse these, this guys just a queer and a groupie
You’ll never appear in my crew D, I’ll have the Doc(k) in hot water without building a pier in Jacuzzis

Don't worry, you wouldn't have much use for the belt anyways. You can't wear it with a dress.

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Nick James...
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 190.00
Nick James... is slowly elevating to the top.Nick James... is slowly elevating to the top.

Won: 1
Lost: 0

You’re not hot so stop-the-bull, pop-a-fool, I got-a-tool/
This isn’t Grand Theft Auto, when I slaughter, there’s no hospital!/
eh... not really that witty man
time to mourn-your-murder-g, I’m the Mac, I warn the nerd-PC/
The “Doctor”, mocker of Harsh, I “Harshly” perform-the-surgery/
na... lol
Washed up you pay-to-play, like your sex life it stays-the-same/
Geeks have to post links to win, I fight fire, and play-the-game!/
no
Like cattle dissected in pre-med, dumped, be a rapper-to-paddle/
Your avatar picture is red, just like your face after-the-battle/
decent... you dont need those - in between ur words though, we can read them without it lol
I think I must be the “5-0”, the way I “restrain”-and-“prohibit”/
You’d swear I was Dun-Lo, the way Harsh’s game-was-restricted/
aight.. still u dont need to bold words or put this - in between them or anything like "this"... it does nothing. anyone with half a brain will understand them without all that shit. also, come more direct... your losing the sting in your punches by trying to be so complex... the more direct, the harsher it is. and if your going to be complex... atleast use a good concept and flip it... do something to make the reader be like "DAMN" or make them laugh.

vs.

I’ll be breaking your views firm, this guy is so bad that we’ll have to start creating a new term
You’ll never be embraced in our crew, learn! were gonna go in another direction like taking a U-Turn
na, you could have worded the 'goin in another direction' concept into a dope punch if you woulda flipped it. this just came off really basic and too simple.
He’ll be rendered and forced to surrender his corpse, when it comes to doc no one lends their support
He tends to resort to wack lines, we wouldn’t hear dockets hot(Doc its hot) if we were burning agendas in court
na... the wordplay was forced, that and you dont need to put what your trying to say in parenthesis after the wordplay... if we cant understand it then it more than likely is forced bro
You wont ever see his pockets with wealth,this guy’s name is never brought up when talkin of belts
He drops rhymes like he was hot for some Ls, especially since he already lost to himself
decent.... enough with the links though. no one wants to go through all these links just so a punch makes sense... get creative
Whackness? Hes a living description, after this battle theres gonna be a missing physician
I’ll be dismissing his fiction, only time we see doc writing ‘sick notes’ is when hes giving prescriptions
nice. a little stretched... but this was still a good punch. prolly the best in the battle so far.
my punches? You won’t see or hear him diffuse these, this guys just a queer and a groupie
You’ll never appear in my crew D, I’ll have the Doc(k) in hot water without building a pier in Jacuzzis
na, you could of done waaaay more with this concept. btw, your whole verse is strrrrrrrrrrrrretched badly. shorten your ish and come more direct.

for having atleast one dope punch, imma have to go with harsh in this one.

vote - harsh
Old 03-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

1-0........

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 03-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #9
Treetop
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 13849.00
Treetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad game

Won: 2
Lost: 2

Nameplay - Harsh
Wordplay - Harsh
Metas - Harsh
Punches - Harsh (That request to join was downright great)
Personals - Harsh
Flow - Harsh

Harsh just swept this. Good battle to both.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

thanks tree

2-0

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread