Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Weight-Class Match: DunLo Vs. PiOneer

5 bars....
No crew/dickriding votes....
House rules....
Check-In Sunday by Midnight....
Verses due Mondat at Midnight....
Old 03-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

Rap Worlds Cash: 6150.00
pi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad game

Won: 4
Lost: 3

Send a message via AIM to pi0neer
Re: Weight-Class Match: DunLo Vs. PiOneer

Chexcelent

And it weighs a T.U.N.......

Old 03-31-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

pi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad game

Yo Dun, are you gonna check on this.....

Old 03-31-2008, 02:45 AM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

me setting it up should've been a check-in enough...

I'm actually about to post right now....

Peace....
Old 03-31-2008, 02:55 AM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

He 'has no sole' like 'beat sneakers'....TUN IS NOW WEAK, besides for it's 2 discreet leaders, (War & Ak...)
The staff has no heat seekers....so I'll leave 'PiOneer blown-out', like being confused with 'cheap speakers'!,
You'll fumble; than stumble trippin' too...Pio is fake, so his Realness is slippin' through, never his writtens grew...
Part of a foribidden crew....so the reason I 'type ....Peace', is cause that's your form when I 'Get Dun; Rippin' You'!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118383(Wink Wink Fagarina P...)
He should be a noob with his number post rep...been here for years!, but Neer's in a wonder close wrecked...
'Asleep' like a 'slumber dose set'...so his 'time put in' is like 'signing with Talib', cuz still he's 'Under Mos(t), Def.'!!,
You inactive as hell, so it's hard to tell you claim vet status....a 'Textcee'?!, YOUR EVEN LESS, faggot...
Get left with stressed static....cuz you 'hold No-Weight; Neer' here, that's why your not even 'assigned a text bracket'!,
(Are you Heavy-Weight?, Middle-Weight?, What the fuck are you??!)

One more to finish this chump....

'My wealth' you couldn't 'afford', lame....waiting for the jabs, but suddenly the sword came...
Hand you 'Buck-Fifty' like a 'Ford-Frame'...cuz you had '5 chances to punch', but couldn't 'Connect 4' with a 'board game'....

Last edited by DunLo; 03-31-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #6
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

Yo, just seeing this, I'll be posting soon as I get back home.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

Can’t find a fatted calf, watch me break this cat in half, seems TUN’s prodigal son is back,
But Dun’s pa musta been MumRa, a coward under raps plus he’s fighting a Thundercat,

Guess you wanna scrap, bringing rhymes from the junkyard, think this punk’s hard?
I’m solid TUN, you’re not brolic Dun, just sub-par getting punched out like a lunch card,

Is this Soda Popinsky here going against me? Undisputed what? Don’t try to convince me,
You suck hard, but if they had a belt for that, it’d be round the waist of Ms. Lewinsky,

Think this Stefani? No Doubt I’m cuttin Lo’s out, til your playlist ain’t nothing but treble,
This battle, like your claim to greatness is bassless, I got the heads readjusting your level, (Stuff funny?; base=bass)

Get a lonely plot if placing pi lower than the one spot, I’ll leave this queer sleeping truly,
The only thought: "'Neer cursed and Dun’s top" was dreamed in the cheerleading movie, (Near Kirsten Dunst's top)

Btw.... you should understand everything without the links, but I was bored so I put them in anyway. Knock yourself out if you want to.

Last edited by DunLo; 04-01-2008 at 02:12 AM. Reason: swaying
Old 04-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

Rap Worlds Cash: 10402.00
Qwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad game

Won: 14
Lost: 12

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Dude don't use the links next time...
*sigh*

Punches- DunLo... Transitioned better and werent as forced as his opponents...

Personals- DunLo... no explanation necessary

Multies- DunLo... again no explanation needed

Creativity- DunLo... personal punches and multie usage was on point through out the verse... used every category effectively

Nameplay- DunLo...

Flow/Structure- Pioneer simply cuz it was spaced out and easier to read

Complexity- DunLo..

Enjoyment- DunLo... Overall was actually a battle verse.. not just a bunch of pictures being used as a forced attempt to make sense

Humour-- Pioneer... the links were so fucking stupid they were funny... but if you do that shit again it wont work in your favor

DunLo... G M V...
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
Old 04-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #9
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

^^^ You obviously can't read. As I said in my post, none of the pictures are necessary to understand the verse. If you don't like links, then don't click them. It's really more of an aid for noobs that don't understand wordplay then anything else. Did you even read my verse?

pi0 0 - Dun 1

Vote up

Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 AM   #10
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

Dunny -
Quote:
He 'has no sole' like 'beat sneakers'....TUN IS NOW WEAK, besides for it's 2 discreet leaders, (War & Ak...)
The staff has no heat seekers....so I'll leave 'PiOneer blown-out', like being confused with 'cheap speakers'!,
decent punch... nice opener

Quote:
You'll fumble; than stumble trippin' too...Pio is fake, so his Realness is slippin' through, never his writtens grew...
Part of a foribidden crew....so the reason I 'type ....Peace', is cause that's your form when I 'Get Dun; Rippin' You'!,
this was aight...

Quote:
He should be a noob with his number post rep...been here for years!, but Neer's in a wonder close wrecked...
'Asleep' like a 'slumber dose set'...so his 'time put in' is like 'signing with Talib', cuz still he's 'Under Mos(t), Def.'!!,
nice use of multis.. solid punch

Quote:
You inactive as hell, so it's hard to tell you claim vet status....a 'Textcee'?!, YOUR EVEN LESS, faggot...
Get left with stressed static....cuz you 'hold No-Weight; Neer' here, that's why your not even 'assigned a text bracket'!,
eh, i got mixed feelings about this bar.. it woulda been hotter if you werent the one that actually set the matches, na mean?

Quote:
'My wealth' you couldn't 'afford', lame....waiting for the jabs, but suddenly the sword came...
Hand you 'Buck-Fifty' like a 'Ford-Frame'...cuz you had '5 chances to punch', but couldn't 'Connect 4' with a 'board game'....
sick use of multis... punches was pretty funny...

Pio -

Quote:
Can’t find a fatted calf, watch me break this cat in half, seems TUN’s prodigal son is back,
But Dun’s pa musta been MumRa, a coward under raps plus he’s fighting a Thundercat,
not really feeling this opener... and the MumRa link isnt working but i dont understand how it relates to this battle, feel me?

Quote:
Guess you wanna scrap, bringing rhymes from the junkyard, think this punk’s hard?
I’m solid TUN, you’re not brolic Dun, just sub-par getting punched out like a lunch card,
[/quote]

the links on here were necessary and i think it was used pretty well... nice bar

Quote:
Is this Soda Popinsky here going against me? Undisputed what? Don’t try to convince me,
You suck hard, but if they had a belt for that, it’d be round the waist of Ms. Lewinsky,
nah, Monica Lewinsky lines arent effective any more.... too long after the fact to be used

Quote:
Think this Stefani? No Doubt I’m cuttin Lo’s out, til your playlist ain’t nothing but treble,
This battle, like your claim to greatness is bassless, I got the heads readjusting your level
eh, this was aight.. wasnt too hard hitting but wasnt weak, na mean?

Quote:
Get a lonely plot if placing pi lower than the one spot, I’ll leave this queer sleeping truly,
The only thought: "'Neer cursed and Dun’s top" was dreamed in the cheerleading movie
forced wordplay and didnt make much sense..

flow - Pio
structure - Pio
wit/creativity - Dun

overall, this was a decent battle... Pio, your links got annoying after a while... reason being, most of them were unnecessary, i understand you addressed that but it makes your punches seem forced... Dun was consistant - had a few iffy lines but overall he came a little harder imo...

w/ all ^that^ said

VOTE: DUNLO

Last edited by Tony..; 04-01-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Closed Thread