Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

DunLo Vs. EllDawg....

4 bars...
House Rules...
Due Tuesday at Midnight...

Check...
Old 03-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
Elldawg
Tha Pinnacle

Rap Worlds Cash: 1150.00
Elldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illest

Won: 2
Lost: 4

Send a message via AIM to Elldawg Send a message via MSN to Elldawg Send a message via Yahoo to Elldawg
Re: DunLo Vs. EllDawg....

checkin in..

Net Record: 92-14-66
Big Lz aka. Sarkaztik

Old 04-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

May need an extension due to work....

I'll get this done though homie...
Old 04-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #4
Elldawg
Tha Pinnacle

Elldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illestElldawg is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Elldawg Send a message via MSN to Elldawg Send a message via Yahoo to Elldawg

yea me 2.. i havent been around just got home at 130 in the morning n shit

Big Lz aka. Sarkaztik

Old 04-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

it's all good dude...how's friday sound?....let me know dude, works been fuckin' hard man...lol...
Old 04-03-2008, 03:10 AM   #6
Elldawg
Tha Pinnacle

yea that sounds good.. i havent really had much free time on my hands either

Big Lz aka. Sarkaztik

Old 04-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

And another one, and another one, another one bites the dust.....

His skill?, it shows in an odd reflection....'The Pinacle'?, then where's your Godly sessions?....
He's hardly mentioned....so watch as I 'train this pup', and literally 'give Dog;E-Lessons'!,
Who's this imposter?!.....coming at 'The Champ'?, well you better 'ribbon the box-er'....
Your given the loss, sir....cuz his UL Run is like 'Jason's Rookie Year', your just 'Kidd-In the Roster'!,
I'll burn this geek....this sites prior beef with 'Skeet'?, this faggot turned his cheek...
You yearn too deep....So I'll atleast make this 'Dog Play-Dead', until 'the Bitch learns to speak'!,
He's caught in disgrace....the talents not in his place, so he'll slowly drop in the race...
Get Locked in the safe....cuz it's too easy for Dun to 'Pimp-El', like 'Acne teens when Poppin' a face'!!

Last edited by DunLo; 04-05-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #8
Elldawg
Tha Pinnacle

nice verse dun... im gettin ready to go out in the town n shit, ima get this in 2marrow

Big Lz aka. Sarkaztik

Old 04-08-2008, 01:13 AM   #9
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

24 hrs. to post or a no show, we agreed on a due date...

fuck, i hate no-shows....
Old 04-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #10
Elldawg
Tha Pinnacle

srry man i just got home i havent been home in a few days.. i'll get this in in the morning

Big Lz aka. Sarkaztik

Closed Thread