Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Harsh vs Authentik

5 bars
house rules
due sunday @ midnight EST

consider this my check

peace & goodluck

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
Authent!k
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 65.00
Authent!k is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Authent!k
Re: Harsh vs Authentik

check, g/luck

Text Battle Record: 0[W]-0[L]-0[KO]

Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
Authent!k
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 65.00
Authent!k is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Authent!k

When They Vote On This They'll Ask Themselves, Who's The Hardest Battle'r Known?...Well It's Quite Similiar To "Arrogant Contendars In The Road Rules," They Respond To You..."Harsh, In Reality? $ho"! (Authent!k aka $ho Money)
...And It's All Because Your Stuck In This Fairy Tale, Your Female Tendencies Give Away Your Plans To Marry Males, When You Were Seen ''Modeling For Playgirl" But "Didn't Pass" - So I Guess You Can Say You Had "BARELY Failed"!
I Can Careless 'Bout Your Faggy Status! I'll Gladly Vanish All Of Your Nasty Rap Shit..Nyce Avatar...Ha!! Last "Juice Head" I Heard Of That Was "Touchin Men, And Saying Oh Yeahhh" They Called "The Macho Man!!..Randy Savage"!
...So I Guess Your Tough And Stuff, Lets Ride..You Wont Even Need To Buckle Up..'Cause Your Meant To ''FLY Through The Win(d) Shield'' - Without The Mighty Fuckin Ducks Using ''The Chubby Kid For A Knuckle Puck''!!!

- Just go 4, if you don't understand, PM me or somethin'...g/luck

Text Battle Record: 0[W]-0[L]-0[KO]

Old 04-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #4
Treetop
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 13849.00
Treetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad game

Won: 2
Lost: 2

...Post two links. Plus your bars are streeeetched, and I dun really see the flow with it.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Okay Authentik AKA Sho Money

by the way...the only thing 'authentik' about you... is that you're authentikally a queer

lmao...too easy homie

His wack rhymes is wore, this guy isnt hung hed never leave his girls vagina tore
And im not talkin about prehistoric reptiles when I say I would leave Dina-soar*

Youll never get beyond me you bitch because you could never respond to these hits
You belong in a ditch! Cause only real thugs wear Aeropostale and Abercrombie and fitch

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...c6b4595bbd.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...2c2c819056.jpg

GANGSTAAAAS

PLEASE...DONT SHOOT BRO!!

Guys even low for a maggot, when theres any new trend youll see this homo embrace it
Id hook him up with some girls but hes like Elton Johns limo driver, chauffer(Show for) a faggot

*His supposed girls name is Dina

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

shit

thats supposed to be Dina-sore

typo...eh oh well, you get it

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #7
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

votes please

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
SixtyNyne

Rap Worlds Cash: 455.00
SixtyNyne is slowly elevating to the top.SixtyNyne is slowly elevating to the top.SixtyNyne is slowly elevating to the top.

Won: 0
Lost: 1

haha harsh won dat shit handz down!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

thanks man

we need it broken down into categories though

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

flow -harsh
multies-harsh
wordplay -harsh
metas-none
creativty-harsh

hands down harsh won this one

but auth,,just elivate your shit man and ill think yall do just fine

big ups you 2

vote harsh