Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Harsh Vs. Doctarhyme - MiddleWeight Title Bout

5 bars....

House Rules....

Check-In Monday @ Midnight....

Verses Due Wednesday @ Midnight....

GoodLuck....
Old 04-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
Doctarhyme
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 985.00
Doctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Won: 0
Lost: 4

Re: Harsh Vs. Doctarhyme - MiddleWeight Title Bout

check
Old 04-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

lmao again?

i thought i disposed of you last week

*chalks up another W

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-06-2008, 12:26 AM   #4
Doctarhyme
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 985.00
Doctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billzDoctarhyme has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Lost: 4

It took one fucking PM for me to say fuck this kid
Goliath had David, Nazis had the Allies, Harsh had Doctarhyme
Let’s do this shit
-
-
-
-
-
Always drop second so the bar I’ll set large, the first battle was just fucking prep Harsh/
Like steroids I get large, dropped hot bars but now I’ll make the vet retire like Brett Favre/

(follow DC and Dun like you got a fetish for the D’s)
I’m moving on to “I” cause I’ve fought “H”, just a bitch who does whatever the mods say/
This is just mocking it’s not hate, cause I’ll make them say “Ha” his “arse” just got raped/

You’re an “asswhole” as far as “turd” goes, there’s a sign on your mouth that says insert chode/
Promote Mug B and B Ali like dirt hoes, dick ride so much that sperm comes out of your nose/
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116211
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115932

(quote)
it was just a battle man, gotta use whatever tactics possilbe, no holds barred drop a couple more links in a few weeks...i think u got a lot of potential
(quote)

LOL nah bro, FUCK UL, dinosaurs don’t run fast nowadays

(quote) Alright, so obviously UL is falling apart. (quote)

Your garbage don’t sound right, not the right type for this, need a bitch to test this loud dike/
I’ll molest your mouth, right? Lies so much you’d swear he was a desperate housewife!/
(One way or another, don’t need you to switch sides like a bitches mood)

.. some parts were sketchy and got boring a bit...
-Synik
I respect “Tree’s” but I hate this “dirt”, no one likes your writtens don’t relate to yours/
You’re not even a tasteful jerk, that “W” stands for whack wigger writes wasteful work/
Old 04-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #5
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

SMH...Dunny drop this kid down to lightweight already...lmao he might be able to get a win down there

None of his flows hot, dope rhymes? He hasn’t shown lots, for the second time ill leave this joke rocked
Face me a third time? He hopes not, cause me posting a day late is the only way youd see a vote Dock*

Anyone can handle his pitches, harsh will unravel his glitches he’ll be left in the gravel with stitches
A real man? He cant handle to spit it, this guy is so bad that he resorted to battling bitches**

He tried to lobby debates but no one thought he was great doctarhyme is just a jockey for waste
All the rhymes you rockin get hate, as far as this battle? voters will just have to copy and paste
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop
Nameplay - Harsh
Wordplay - Harsh
Metas - Harsh
Punches - Harsh (That request to join was downright great)
Personals - Harsh
Flow - Harsh

Harsh just swept this. Good battle to both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ito25
HArSH GMV>>categorie sweep--do i eally have to spell it out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Insane**
Nameplay - Harsh
Wordplay - Harsh
Metas - Harsh
Punches - Harsh
Personals - Harsh
Flow - Harsh

wow this was one sided alll the way ..harsh had this by a long shot

vote harsh
You above me? You’re wack D! as far as his raps, nobody would ever study this lackey
His rhymes ugly and tacky, Ill murder ‘Docker(Doc or) his homies’ without putting his buddies in khakis

Ill leave this disaster to wonder why he gets laughed at and plundered, he likes graspin mens lumber
Other crews seen I didn’t want you and followed suit(fall owed suit) like returning dress clothes after the summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def.Con View Post
I also checked your battles (which I noticed you didn’t bother to post up)…those were not good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def.Con
Doctarhyme expressed interest...
The drops arnt all that bad… its his battles I got an issue w/

I vote: no…
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonEkt
Heeelllll Nooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquest
lol never

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayRoll
If its that many emphatic No’s…then I aint even gonna read the material…ill go wit the overwhelming consensus…NO

NO CREWS WANT YOU!!!

*if i posted a day late id get a vote docked
**potter is a girl

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits

Last edited by Harsh; 04-07-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: asterisk edit
Old 04-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

uppin for votes

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
KonEkt
So Help You God?

Rap Worlds Cash: 177.50
KonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality memberKonEkt is a quality member

Won: 6
Lost: 7

reading all those "No's" was hilarious.
idk if that was a bar or just an insult
but it was too funny haha.

anyway

flow: Doc
Punches: Harsh
Personals: Harsh, quotes killed it.
Wordplay: Harsh, Docer/Doc Or shit was ill
Nameplay: ^^^^^^^^^
enjoyment: Harsh

vote:Harsh
simply a better verse, flat out.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

lmao good looks kon

1-0

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
Tekstyle
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 877.50
Tekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lost: 3

Lost: 1

Nameplay - Harsh
Wordplay - Harsh
Metas - Harsh
Punches - Harsh
Personals - Harsh
Flow - Harsh

---

Harsh:
Anyone can handle his pitches, harsh will unravel his glitches heíll be left in the gravel with stitches
A real man? He cant handle to spit it, this guy is so bad that he resorted to battling bitches**

>> holy shit that was funny as fuck...

He tried to lobby debates but no one thought he was great doctarhyme is just a jockey for waste
All the rhymes you rockin get hate, as far as this battle? voters will just have to copy and paste

>>>nail in the coffin...lol...

-----

Doctarhyme:
Always drop second so the bar Iíll set large, the first battle was just fucking prep Harsh/
Like steroids I get large, dropped hot bars but now Iíll make the vet retire like Brett Favre/

>> The opener was hard...i just personally felt like you blew your load a little early and your other punches weren't as good

-----

repped you both...good battle.

Last edited by Tekstyle; 04-08-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

thanks tek

2-0

uppin for the KO

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Closed Thread