Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 1

Dominate -vs- DunLo (new thread)

We are following the house rules, as originally stated. I'd like to highlight the fact that this means votes must be explained - i.e. sentences are required, not just scorecards.

Don't mod your own battle, at all.

If you disagree with a vote make one post to argue your case, WITHOUT SWAYING. I'll make one post to counter argue if necessary, WITHOUT SWAYING, and another mod will have the final word. Other than that neither of us post in here. That's fair. (so, you've got one post to argue your case for King Rapid's vote to count, I already made mine against it)

Harsh & Elldawg may vote from UL.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Dominate -vs- DunLo (new thread)

Dominate's verse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate
I hope you're intending to go through with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo
No I'm bitching out....lol

Check...

^I could believe that…

So,

Since he Bitchin it Seems I’m First.. & that Lame Flipped shit makes Rippin this Geek Light Work
Y'all can play Witness – You’d only see DunGen-a’-rate Sickness if Prisons Critiqued MY Verse
He’s a Trite Herb, Dartin’ words, - Accepts Challenges then Never Starts the Verse
Cuz Dun gets "So Many Hang-Ups from Making Call Outs", he could be a Telemarketer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBL Rules & Guidelines
+Undisputed Champion:

Has The HW Belt & Has 3 Consecutive Successful Title Defenses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Belts/Champions
Past Heavyweight Champions

Hades.
PayRoll
ZuLou
Jimmy White
Ike-One
mightythurZ™
Auroura

Snale
Where's your name?

SMH..

Can’t believe this “Vet’s” Absurdity, Not Even HW – you were NEVER worthy D
So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery! (Call a Genuine Title)
I’ll Shred him Urgently - this Coward’s Fearing cuz his Fans are Nothin but Minions
So FUCK his Ego, He’d need ‘Power Steering’ to See That “Rack Up with a-Pinion”
Check his Fuckin Dominion! Pink Walls & Floral Curtains?! I'm Certain you're Weak Fam
But you ARE a She-man, so I could See your HabitAt Work, - like Employment in Rehab!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh & Snale
Damn, was that a battle verse or a picture slide show with wack caption/narraration?.... Every concept was played, come with something fresh homo's....All of those idea's were played out before you two faggots even signed up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh
Damn homie, I've never seen so many played bars in my life.... And that picture again?...Damn, how many battles has that been used in?.... P.s....Your delivery is wack, and where the hell are the rhymes at?....Champs and laughs?...Suspect and dead?....THESE WORDS DON'T RHYME RETARD!!!....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Payroll
God Damn your STRUCTURE IS FUCKED!!!!Where the hell did you learn to rap?....And also, how many times did you use the same exact punch except re-word it?....LMFAO!!GET ORIGINAL FAGGOT!!
You’re Pathetic.

Bet this Rook’s Fuming, - Can’t Express a Diss in Verse, he gets Shook Losing
And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming!
You’ll run when The Hook’s Looming, just another kid w/ Bland Attacks, and in Fact,
I Could Compare RW’s Downfall with Ovens – “You Needa AddMitt to a Hand in That!”
Damn you wack.. Please TRY to stop.. Lil Insane Betting on you Wasn’t the Wisest Plot
Cuz Closest you’ll get to a ‘Sum-Arising for L’ … Is when Voters tell you WHY you Lost!

Don’t Duck Me.

Other Diss-claimers:

bar 1 - Dun Generate
bar 4 - Rack & Pinion steering
bar 6 - Sways each n…
bar 8 – Summarizing, LiL Insane bet on Dun to win…

If you don’t get anything else, just don’t vote.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #3
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

DunLo's verse

Forget about this, I'll key it up quick and even spot you a bar cuz I only got 20 minutes to deadline.....

Get Em.....

Does Dom bomb the flows?....NO!!Like 'Chicago Peformances', his level is only 'Common-Shows'...
My '3 votes' will dawn in rows...so you'd think I was 'delivering Pizza's', the way I'll leave 'Dom-in-O's'!!,
Your a rival?, no, so his vital sways shy...it's 'Never Dominate', even the 'Bible says why'....
This Pshycho Raves High...but Dom's like 'Southern Asia', cuz he's only seen where the 'Title-Waves-By(e)'!!,
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/de...tsun-d27.shtml
Your Name 'Rhymes with Nominate'??...NO SHIT!!, so quit crying, while trying to pawn a great....
Get your Karma-Raped...Cuz he isn't worth 'TEN BARS', why you think I was skeptical to accept 'Dom-In-Eight'?!,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
So 10 bars wednesday, yes?

I'll make the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
Make it 8....

GL...

Now where was I....

Oh Yeah....
Insignificant, so let's see if his number climbs...in a lyrical slumber, so how does he wonder minds?....
We havn't been through dumber times....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
I love Summer

What a coincidence!!, except we only 'love Sum-Ur'' Rhymes'!!,
His material's ass!!, and the ash got gone...In a clash?;NO, So Watch this crash drop Dom!....
His trash caught on....cuz his 'Personals?: Out-Dated', like 'Finding success on Match dot.com'!,
This herb is a written legend?....he'll get 'Slammed with Colts', like he was 'hittin' Edgrin'...
Dun's Rippin' Weapon?...Is to leave 'Domin-Ate', like 'digesting six and seven'!!....
Never will this man stand clever...'cut his wrists from Text', watch as his damn hand severs....
So take all the grands and betters...but also 'Bridge your Thoughts;-Planned', like 'Stan Fan Letters'!!

Last edited by DunLo; 04-13-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Change font...
Old 04-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Treetop's vote

^I could believe that…

So,

Since he Bitchin it Seems I’m First.. & that Lame Flipped shit makes Rippin this Geek Light Work
Y'all can play Witness – You’d only see DunGen-a’-rate Sickness if Prisons Critiqued MY Verse

Solid opener

He’s a Trite Herb, Dartin’ words, - Accepts Challenges then Never Starts the Verse
Cuz Dun gets "So Many Hang-Ups from Making Call Outs", he could be a Telemarketer!

Haha. Nice.

Where's your name?Oh, there it is.

SMH..

Can’t believe this “Vet’s” Absurdity, Not Even HW – you were NEVER worthy D
So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery! (Call a Genuine Title)

Wasn't feeling it.

I’ll Shred him Urgently - this Coward’s Fearing cuz his Fans are Nothin but Minions
So FUCK his Ego, He’d need ‘Power Steering’ to See That “Rack Up with a-Pinion”

Nice. Decent punch.

Check his Fuckin Dominion! Pink Walls & Floral Curtains?! I'm Certain you're Weak Fam
But you ARE a She-man, so I could See your HabitAt Work, - like Employment in Rehab!

Decent setup, ok punch.

You’re Pathetic.

Bet this Rook’s Fuming, - Can’t Express a Diss in Verse, he gets Shook Losing
And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming!

Hahaha. Niiiice.

You’ll run when The Hook’s Looming, just another kid w/ Bland Attacks, and in Fact,
I Could Compare RW’s Downfall with Ovens – “You Needa AddMitt to a Hand in That!”

Yes, Yes. Good Solid Punch.

Damn you wack.. Please TRY to stop.. Lil Insane Betting on you Wasn’t the Wisest Plot
Cuz Closest you’ll get to a ‘Sum-Arising for L’ … Is when Voters tell you WHY you Lost!

Nice closing.

Don’t Duck Me.

Other Diss-claimers:

bar 1 - Dun Generate
bar 4 - Rack & Pinion steering
bar 6 - Sways each n…
bar 8 – Summarizing, LiL Insane bet on Dun to win…

If you don’t get anything else, just don’t vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo
Forget about this, I'll key it up quick and even spot you a bar cuz I only got 20 minutes to deadline.....

Get Em.....

Does Dom bomb the flows?....NO!!Like 'Chicago Peformances', his level is only 'Common-Shows'...
My '3 votes' will dawn in rows...so you'd think I was 'delivering Pizza's', the way I'll leave 'Dom-in-O's'!!

Good opener. Solid punch.
Your a rival?, no, so his vital sways shy...it's 'Never Dominate', even the 'Bible says why'....
This Pshycho Raves High...but Dom's like 'Southern Asia', cuz he's only seen where the 'Title-Wave-By(e)'!!,

Wasn't too sure about this one. The setup was ok, but the punch was kinda bland.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/de...tsun-d27.shtml

Your Name 'Rhymes with Nominate'??...NO SHIT!!, so quit crying, while trying to pawn a great....
Get your Karma-Raped...Cuz he isn't worth 'TEN BARS', why you think I was skeptical to accept 'Dom-In-Eight'?!,

Nice nameplay.

Quote:
So 10 bars wednesday, yes?

I'll make the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
Make it 8....

GL...

Now where was I....

Oh Yeah....
Insignificant, so let's see if his number climbs...in a lyrical slumber, so how does he wonder minds?....
We havn't been through dumber times....

Quote:
I love Summer

No, not really feelin.

His material's ass!!, and the ash got gone...In a clash?;NO, So Watch this crash drop Dom!....
His trash caught on....cuz his 'Personals?: Out-Dated', like 'Finding success on Match dot.com'!,

Decent punch

This herb is a written legend?....he'll get 'Slammed with Colts', like he was 'hittin' Edgrin'...
Dun's Rippin' Weapon?...Is to leave 'Domin-Ate', like 'digesting six and seven'!!....

No. Not happening.

Never will this man stand clever...'cut his wrists from Text', watch as his damn hand severs....
So take all the grands and betters...but also 'Bridge your Thoughts;-Planned', like 'Stan Fan Letters'!!

Decent Closer.

Shit this was back and forth, back and forth.

Punches....Dominate (Slightly)
Multies....DunLo
Metas...Tie
Wordplay...Dominate
Nameplay...DunLo
Flow...Tie
Enjoyment...DunLo (Maginally)

Overall...Damn, its hard to decide. I was feelin DunLo's verse, but his punches seemed a bit stretched. Dominate has some solid punches, as did DunLo. Overall...No disrespect. But by a fine, fine, fine hair...

My Vote goes to..Dominate.

This vote is being contested by DunLo. Reason: "Hold on, if I won more cats, how the hell does Dom get the win?...not the type to bitch bout votes, but whoever wins the most cat's wins the match...period

Either this votes discarded, or homie has to have a reasonable explanation for giving Dom a win since I won more Cats...."

Counter-argument from Dominate:
Arrgghh... No, that's BS. Some categories are way more important than others. Here's a vote FOR DunLo against someone who got more categories than him, http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...8&postcount=22 - that was counted, so should this be. He did an entire verse breakdown AND categories AND a rationale, there's no way that lacks explanation.

Last edited by Dominate; 04-12-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #5
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

King Rapid's vote:

Good Battle both had decent verses

Structure-Dominate
Flow- Dun
Creativity-tie
Punches- Dun
Multis-Dun
Enjoyment Dun
vote-Dun

My '3 votes' will dawn in rows...so you'd think I was 'delivering Pizza's', the way I'll leave 'Dom-in-O's'!

hot shit Dun HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This vote is being contested by Dominate. Reason: This vote doesn't follow the house rules, which clearly state that category votes have to have a sentence next to each category to explain why that person won that cat. More explanation is needed for this to count.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #6
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

The score is 0-0 until another TBA mod makes a decision on those two votes^
Old 04-12-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
-kNucKLeZ-
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 100.00
-kNucKLeZ- is slowly elevating to the top.-kNucKLeZ- is slowly elevating to the top.

lol this shit is a joke..every other line is some ridiculously stretched wordplay that sounds ridiculous

"And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming"

are you serious?

So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery

that shit sounds dope out loud huh nice lyricism lol

again do you even say this "wordplay" or are you some def mute who doesnt understand the concept of pronouncing words

and the other bum

My '3 votes' will dawn in rows...so you'd think I was 'delivering Pizza's', the way I'll leave 'Dom-in-O's'!!
not so much stretched as it is just garbage

This Pshycho Raves High...but Dom's like 'Southern Asia', cuz he's only seen where the 'Title-Waves-By(e)'!!,
maybe the only good line of the battle

judging by the quote you suggested 8..how are you skeptical to accept domi n8 if you suggested the 8 bars

pure fuckin garbage.. you pronounce 'summer' as 'sum your' or even 'sum yur' are u fuckin serious?

pure fuckin garbage

both of you should've been ashamed to even post these 'verses'...ridiculously stretched, garbage ass wordplay nearly every line by Dominate, and some god aweful nameflips and shitty ass wordplay nearly every line by Dunlo. I'd say the 'patick swayze/ sways each n every time' fecal matter was equally as bad as the 'sum your/summer' line, as both looked like something either someone with no concept of pronouncing words or speaking or hearing, or someone so completely out of ideas and creativity that their just putting pure shit out and pretending its good rather than elevating and stepping their fucking game up would write. There is no winner in this "battle" if you can bring yourself to call it that.. but if either had a more tolerable verse it would have to be DunLo...and thats the realest vote you'll get cuz if u honestly think that this shit you wrote was even halfway decent your playing yourself
Old 04-12-2008, 03:34 AM   #8
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

LoL... Dun if you wanna take that I won't even say shit... but just answer truthfully - are you happy accepting anything he said about your verse other than that it was "more tolerable" than mine?
Old 04-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #9
Treetop
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 13849.00
Treetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad game

Won: 2
Lost: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kNucKLeZ- View Post
lol this shit is a joke..every other line is some ridiculously stretched wordplay that sounds ridiculous

"And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming"

are you serious?

So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery

that shit sounds dope out loud huh nice lyricism lol

again do you even say this "wordplay" or are you some def mute who doesnt understand the concept of pronouncing words

and the other bum

not so much stretched as it is just garbage

maybe the only good line of the battle

judging by the quote you suggested 8..how are you skeptical to accept domi n8 if you suggested the 8 bars

pure fuckin garbage.. you pronounce 'summer' as 'sum your' or even 'sum yur' are u fuckin serious?

pure fuckin garbage

both of you should've been ashamed to even post these 'verses'...ridiculously stretched, garbage ass wordplay nearly every line by Dominate, and some god aweful nameflips and shitty ass wordplay nearly every line by Dunlo. I'd say the 'patick swayze/ sways each n every time' fecal matter was equally as bad as the 'sum your/summer' line, as both looked like something either someone with no concept of pronouncing words or speaking or hearing, or someone so completely out of ideas and creativity that their just putting pure shit out and pretending its good rather than elevating and stepping their fucking game up would write. There is no winner in this "battle" if you can bring yourself to call it that.. but if either had a more tolerable verse it would have to be DunLo...and thats the realest vote you'll get cuz if u honestly think that this shit you wrote was even halfway decent your playing yourself

Alright, I'm not one to generally take up for someone I don't know...So I won't start now. But I will say this..

Flattery will get you nowhere.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #10
-kNucKLeZ-
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 100.00
-kNucKLeZ- is slowly elevating to the top.-kNucKLeZ- is slowly elevating to the top.

I didn't even mention the abundance of forced ('so his vital sway shy' those are some hot lyrics) and useless filler multis (i.e. 'this psycho raves high' get the fuck out of here)..added for no purpose other than to make the line longer in 90% of the bars and having no relevance to anything else said in the verse. (mostly dunlo's verse) I mean lets keep it real hold the vets to a higher standard

Last edited by -kNucKLeZ-; 04-12-2008 at 04:16 AM.
Closed Thread