Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Lyrical Warfare > Challengers
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Challengers Call a emcee out

Old 04-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3
Lost: 1

Konekt

Come be apart of the Aeronian Dynasty. You will officially be one of the four members.

*Hands Konekt the chain*
Old 04-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: Konekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Come be apart of the Aeronian Dynasty. You will officially be one of the four members.

*Hands Konekt the chain*

Homey is a joke!!....Who the hell does he think he is?.....

*Flashed to Aero as P. Diddy*

"Ayo KonEkt, I'mma need you to go and get me some breast milk from a Combodian Immigrant..."

Lmao...."The Aeronian Dynasty"?...What the hell are you even talking about?...IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET RETARD, YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CAREER OUT OF BEING A TEXT LEGEND...It's Never Gonna happen....

I swear to god, fagbags like you are as useless as a dick flavored lolly-pop....

Do you think your actually that good?...

Hold on, lemme post a few of his lines....

" Fake bitch! Takes frustration out on the Computer LOL @ Angry Emcees
Way he was Swinging at the Screen you'd think He Was playing his Wii"

^That is basic.....But wait ladies and gents, it gets even funnier!!!....

" Mean w/ the prose, I receive applause but once J drops they have to Laugh
.. It'll Transistion from a clap to knee slapping quicker than Patty Wack"

^What?...These lines are far more terrible than what's in your sig bitch boy...

Wait, one more, just to prove the wackness is real....
I'm clipping foes, and running for victory so it's nothing sexual when I lap dance
Because I Beat him 4 times and I'm getting a Five from Pissed like we slapped hands
^Every single one of these set-ups and punches ARE SOOO FUCKING BASIC AND WEAK...AND I NEED TTO ELEVATE?!!.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it homie, do you and I do me, and don't type my name again, Know your place hasbeen...go back to the HOF and sit there like the wack statue you think you are you hardcore textcee....

Beeotch....

Oh, Yeah, and your writtens are even wacker....I've had drops of the months in the HOF, And I'd literally whipe the floor with you in a topical......EasIER than I would in a battle, but the battle would still be easy....

One more thing, SUCK MY DICK GRANDPA, And it's U to The Mutha Fuckin' L....BEEEOOOTCH!!!

Last edited by DunLo; 04-19-2008 at 01:06 AM.
DunLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #3
hacksignbro
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5165.00
hacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post

"Ayo KonEkt, I'mma need you to go and get me some breast milk from a Combodian Immigrant..."

Lmao...."The Aeronian Dynasty"?...What the hell are you even talking about?...IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET RETARD, YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CAREER OUT OF BEING A TEXT LEGEND...It's Never Gonna happen....

I swear to god, fagbags like you are as useless as a dick flavored lolly-pop....

I'm clipping foes, and running for victory so it's nothing sexual when I lap dance
Because I Beat him 4 times and I'm getting a Five from Pissed like we slapped hands
^Every single one of these set-ups and punches ARE SOOO FUCKING BASIC AND WEAK...AND I NEED TTO ELEVATE?!!.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it homie, do you and I do me, and don't type my name again, Know your place hasbeen...go back to the HOF and sit there like the wack statue you think you are you hardcore textcee....

Beeotch....

Oh, Yeah, and your writtens are even wacker....I've had drops of the months in the HOF, And I'd literally whipe the floor with you in a topical......EasIER than I would in a battle, but the battle would still be easy....

One more thing, SUCK MY DICK GRANDPA, And it's U to The Mutha Fuckin' L....BEEEOOOTCH!!!
goddamn textcees are huge ass homos
hacksignbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:38 AM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

says the guy who is an internet gaming champion....lmao....

Stick to the arcade dork....As far as I could tell you be merking that curve ball....Lmao....
DunLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #5
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11

Dun get a sense of humor man... this thread wasn't even about you

Aero maybe we should get AP going again...
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:29 AM   #6
Verbologist
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 6145.00
Verbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap WorldsVerbologist is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 9
Lost: 8

>.> Can i get some votes going in my battle vs RorroH...
-and any of you up for a battle-
Verbologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
hacksignbro
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5165.00
hacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bushhacksignbro is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
says the guy who is an internet gaming champion....lmao....

Stick to the arcade dork....As far as I could tell you be merking that curve ball....Lmao....

INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

lul@u
hacksignbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #8
Aero
The Apex

Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:

Beeotch....

^You just posted lines that everyone loved. From a HOF battle!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO try again!
Old 04-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #9
Aero
The Apex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlo

Classic...
Old 04-19-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
Aero
The Apex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Dun get a sense of humor man... this thread wasn't even about you

Aero maybe we should get AP going again...
We'd have absolutely NO competition. We were the best then & still the best. Unfortunately no one has elevated...