Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Lyrical Hideout > Office Block
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Office Block Place for Rap Worlds Crews to talk.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

UL - Roster Update

Harsh
DunLo
JimmyWhite
Toby
Newo
Wreck1
Insane
Elldawg
Kon..

Cuts
-Bizzle
-Razah Slangston

I have an idea for a collab for 4 people, so if anyone is interested in getting down on one with me just say it in here or PM me

Peace

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Harsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
Wreck1
wreck1online.com

Rap Worlds Cash: 1465.00
Wreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap WorldsWreck1 is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to Wreck1
Re: UL - Roster Update

im still here, been hella inactive cuz my computer was broke but im back online. plus you know im finishing this album. harsh man hit me up with an email addy. i wanna send some snippets to get some feedback
Wreck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

yeah i hear ya wreck...good to hear you're keepin shit movin...im gonna pm you my email addy now

Quote:
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #4
Brainsick
.eatit.

Rap Worlds Cash: 6875.01
Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Send a message via AIM to Brainsick Send a message via MSN to Brainsick

Holy hell,I forgot i was even in this crew still..I thought P.G deleted everyone when he left,I guess not..Im still here bro

Is God willing to prevent evil,but not able?
Then he is omnipotent.
Is he able,but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you
Brainsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
812 E 54thApt1w
^Nines ChicagoAddress

Rap Worlds Cash: 13.00
812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 62
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to 812 E 54thApt1w

PM Me If You Want My Aim Or MSN Contact Info

812 E 54thApt1w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

I knew I forgot somebody

Harsh
DunLo
JimmyWhite
Toby
Newo
Wreck1
Insane
Elldawg
Kon..
CronicGreen

sorry bro

Brain I'll takj to Dun if you really want to come get down with UL again....we just wernt sure if youd be back agter your ban

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #7
Brainsick
.eatit.

Rap Worlds Cash: 6875.01
Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Send a message via AIM to Brainsick Send a message via MSN to Brainsick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh View Post
I knew I forgot somebody

Harsh
DunLo
JimmyWhite
Toby
Newo
Wreck1
Insane
Elldawg
Kon..
CronicGreen

sorry bro

Brain I'll takj to Dun if you really want to come get down with UL again....we just wernt sure if youd be back agter your ban
hahaha!..Trust me,I had too much fun..I had to come back and see how it effected everyone! Anyways,it is not a big deal..In or out,no stress..

Is God willing to prevent evil,but not able?
Then he is omnipotent.
Is he able,but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you
Brainsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #8
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20

cnucbsdjcvdsncjdsnk,ds'cvlsdm,lds,

**InSaNe** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #9
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20

this is dunny at sanes, yes to Brain...

U to the Mutha Fuckin' L....

**InSaNe** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #10
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Harsh
DunLo
JimmyWhite
Toby
Newo
Wreck1
Insane
Elldawg
Kon..
CronicGreen
Brainsick

...dun sign into your name i just sent you a PM

oh, and we should also consider this clever dude, i know him from rapboard back in 02....if you check out his audios there pretty hot

Quote:
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits