Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

[April Anarchy Finals] (1) DunLo vs. (2) D.C..

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2900/aabrack3uk0.png

Rules...
- Verses due Tuesday (5/06/08) midnight EST
- 8 bar limit
- No voting time limit.... Standard (KO, TKO, first to 5)
- VOTERS: Cats/breakdown only, please
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE: SHOW OR DIE
Old 05-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: [April Anarchy Finals] (1) DunLo vs. (2) D.C..

g'luck Dunny... check...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
LL Kool-Aid
Go hard or go home

Rap Worlds Cash: 160.50
LL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 13
Lost: 21

Oh shit.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnad View Post
blame the europeans for bringin faggot soccer into their b-balling style

Old 05-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Check.........G/l D, you've been waiting for this rematch forever....

lmao...peace
Old 05-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

RW members got picket signs wanting to get you de-MOD… I can’t wait for your demise//
I better screen shot my verse, why? I’ll get on tomorrow and see italicized “last edited by…”*//
I’ll give you credit where it’s due… Dun the type to do anything in order to win…
Like creating hotlines about Multiplaxed… so hot, that you decided to USE IT AGAIN!!//

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo against Snale
Your ‘1 word rhymes’ proved it odd…cuz Snales ‘never heard of Multi’s’, like ‘avoiding a useless Mod’!!,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo against DC ‘n Press
Never his wits saulk me....cuz I could 'take all Cats' and Press wouldn't care, as long as he 'gets Multi'!,

You’re number one on the site… but still I have yet to see any of ya skill unfurled…
Ya flow clammy, no pearl… turning on MTV is the only way I’ll see a Dun-bar in the Real World//
C’mon Dun, you is WHACK… ever since you took over the RBL I seen his newest trap…
In order to maintain his record, every week he battles one of those “WHO IS THAT”?**//

DunLo vs. Wildcard
DunLo vs. 2moro’s Demise
DunLo vs. MB Overload

Homie, I seen your pic w/ ‘Sane… you need rehab… your sick and defamed….
Fuck ya claims, you are a drug addict… that’s not a tattoo, that’s where you stickin your veins!***//
Homie, you front w/ dissin… you’re the biggest cunt in UL… stop trippin!...
Wait a minute, UL still existing? I went to “Office Block forum” and saw something missin!//
That just mean DS put they ass outta business… battle me then you can’t see higher gain…
DunLo is the type to get his ass beat by his kin… like playing the Street Fighter game!****//

Must I Explain?
* Dominate wants Dun de-MOD'd because he would edit his shit just because he was wrong... peep the link
** DunLo sets the battles in the RBL... you see his comp...
*** Dun is the "crackish" tall one on the right...
**** Ken = a character from the game Street Fighter.... Kin = family... Akeliz is Dun's family and he got beat by him in a battle....
Old 05-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Ok Homie, Just wire the 4 G's Now, Leett's Gooo!....

DC’s ‘tools’ hold no ‘influential utilities’…Plus This ’Light-Weight Champ stands no chance’ with his ‘Gentle Agilities’…
Don’t speak a word of potential abilities…Especially When I Put a ‘De(a)f- Con..;Behind Bars’, like ‘Patients in Mental-Facilities’!!, (Def Con is DC’s original name..)
I’ll Run Through the ‘Syndicates’, and ‘decimate the uncivil clan’…raid their forum, and ‘Incinerate the brittle land’…
Your Tourny is a little scam…So the ‘8 Contestants should’ve sent me the five hundred each’, to eliminate ‘The Middle-Man’!!, (That’s You Son!!)
Don’t Even ‘Mention your name’ with ‘RW’s dot com and vet’…cuz This ‘D.C.’ will never ‘Bomb-N-Wreck’…
‘Left in dust’, You’re a ‘Common Speck’…Then ‘took a loss from Malificent’, just to be able to say you ‘Put Dom-In-Check’!!,
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6370/4000xx6.png
Text stress made this fairy retire…I beat him once fairly, I’m guessing he couldn’t bury the fire…
His ‘office job’ is ‘rarely desired’…so now he’s reading this ‘flipping out in his cubical’, like ‘Jerry Maguire’!!,
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115406
I’ll feast in flesh than cease and rest…Kill until these ‘Syndicates’ are simply ‘Reach-N-Death’…
A ‘Beast-N-Best’?...How?, when .D.C.. Thinks ‘Hip-Hop’s 5 Elements’ are ‘North, South, Mid, East-N-West’?!..
Equipped with confrontational features…Watching him and Pay ‘Take-Turns’ being ‘Rotational leaders’…
April Anarchy’s sensational creature….While the only time ‘D-C’s brought up in A.A.’ is by ‘Motivational Speakers’!,
Accept the loss, your heart’ll be free….Alone in the dark, Dun will rip this startled emcee….
Cuz even if ‘2 Comic-Book Corporations merged together’….We still wouldn’t ‘Marvel;D.C..’!,
Plus his crew is a bunch of punks!!....we’ll ‘fall back’, cuz these fags ‘Front-Enough’…
And his tournaments are like ‘Menstrual Cycles’…only ‘leaving him bleeding Once a Month’!!

No Explanations needed, I'm not that lame...

Vote Up...

Last edited by DunLo; 05-06-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #7
No No
-Krazy Box Records-

Rap Worlds Cash: 2415.00
No No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap WorldsNo No is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 4
Lost: 2

Won: 0
Lost: 1

RW members got picket signs wanting to get you de-MOD… I can’t wait for your demise//
I better screen shot my verse, why? I’ll get on tomorrow and see italicized “last edited by…”*//
Lmao gOOd Personal... 4/5

I’ll give you credit where it’s due… Dun the type to do anything in order to win…
Like creating hotlines about Multiplaxed… so hot, that you decided to USE IT AGAIN!!//
LoL Funny Shit 3.5/5

You’re number one on the site… but still I have yet to see any of ya skill unfurled…
Ya flow clammy, no pearl… turning on MTV is the only way I’ll see a Dun-bar in the Real World//
Decent Punch Here 3/5

C’mon Dun, you is WHACK… ever since you took over the RBL I seen his newest trap…
In order to maintain his record, every week he battles one of those “WHO IS THAT”?**//
Ok Personal... Not The Best Set Up tho 3.5/5

Fuck ya claims, you are a drug addict… that’s not a tattoo, that’s where you stickin your veins!***//
eh Even If He Was... How Many Dope Rappers Do Dope lol 2.5/5

Wait a minute, UL still existing? I went to “Office Block forum” and saw something missin!//
I Dont Understand What ur Gettn At... Not Affective to me 2/5

That just mean DS put they ass outta business… battle me then you can’t see higher gain…
DunLo is the type to get his ass beat by his kin… like playing the Street Fighter game!****//
W3rd Play Forced... Pronouced Dif. ... Decent Attempt at Personal 2/5

DC - 20.5

-
-
-
-

DC’s ‘tools’ hold no ‘influential utilities’…Plus This ’Light-Weight Champ stands no chance’ with his ‘Gentle Agilities’…
Don’t speak a word of potential abilities…Especially When I Put a ‘De(a)f- Con..;Behind Bars’, like ‘Patients in Mental-Facilities’!!, (Def Con is DC’s original name..)
This Concept Is Very pLAYED... 1.5/5

I’ll Run Through the ‘Syndicates’, and ‘decimate the uncivil clan’…raid their forum, and ‘Incinerate the brittle land’…
Your Tourny is a little scam…So the ‘8 Contestants should’ve sent me the five hundred each’, to eliminate ‘The Middle-Man’!!, (That’s You Son!!)
Decent Attempt At Personal... Not Really Hittn Tho.. 2/5

Don’t Even ‘Mention your name’ with ‘RW’s dot com and vet’…cuz This ‘D.C.’ will never ‘Bomb-N-Wreck’…
‘Left in dust’, You’re a ‘Common Speck’…Then ‘took a loss from Malificent’, just to be able to say you ‘Put Dom-In-Check’!!,
Decent Personal 3/5

Text stress made this fairy retire…I beat him once fairly, I’m guessing he couldn’t bury the fire…
His ‘office job’ is ‘rarely desired’…so now he’s reading this ‘flipping out in his cubical’, like ‘Jerry Maguire’!!,
Funny Decent 2.5/5

I’ll feast in flesh than cease and rest…Kill until these ‘Syndicates’ are simply ‘Reach-N-Death’…
A ‘Beast-N-Best’?...How?, when .D.C.. Thinks ‘Hip-Hop’s 5 Elements’ are ‘North, South, Mid, East-N-West’?!..
Funny But Not 2 Hard Hittn 3/5

Equipped with confrontational features…Watching him and Pay ‘Take-Turns’ being ‘Rotational leaders’…
April Anarchy’s sensational creature….While the only time ‘D-C’s brought up in A.A.’ is by ‘Motivational Speakers’!,
Decent Punch 3/5

Accept the loss, your heart’ll be free….Alone in the dark, Dun will rip this startled emcee….
Cuz even if ‘2 Comic-Book Corporations merged together’….We still wouldn’t ‘Marvel;D.C..’!,
Decent.. 3/5

Plus his crew is a bunch of punks!!....we’ll ‘fall back’, cuz these fags ‘Front-Enough’…
And his tournaments are like ‘Menstrual Cycles’…only ‘leaving him bleeding Once a Month’!!
Concept Played But a Slight Switch Helped The Personal 3/5

Dun - 21 Black Jack
-
-
-
Close Ass Battle... Both Coulda Came More Consistant...
Dun Got Mo points But Had a Bar Xstra... Eh Ima Say Tie...
Stay Up Boyz

Vote - TIE

^Me, Tom Green, Detail, Mark Gee n Others

^My Space^

Last edited by No No; 05-06-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

1-1... thnx for voting...
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
Rayp

Rap Worlds Cash: 815.00
Rayp is a dope memberRayp is a dope memberRayp is a dope memberRayp is a dope memberRayp is a dope member

Won: 2
Lost: 4

lol decent personal....I know he cant close battles that need to be...thats for sure..lol

lol decent personal again..guess he used the same line twice

LMAO NICE i liked the nameplay..

hahah decent personal again

eh lol, still ok personal...

dcent personal again..dissen his crew i suppose

Forced...cuda been hot..wordplay kinda fresh so is idea...just forced imo

eh, im pretty sure a def con u wudnt goto a mental facility..not feelin it

Alright.bar...wudnt that just make u the middle man tho?

Nope not feelin it again...the picture helped but im not really feelint he bar

LOL i like this one...shit made me giggle

wasnt feelin this...

Coo conection wit the tourny and the A.A...kinda hot

Damn this cuda been fuhken sick..still hot but lacked in delivery on that last line

Period lines are kinda played imo....

Punches- DC
personals-Dc
multies-Dun
wordplay-Dun
creativity- dun

Vote-DC.....k dun won more cats...but DC was packen personals that were short sweet and to the point like i love them...he pretty much had the better battle verse imo...Dun really aint catch on wit me till the end and prolly wud have won if that last bar wud have been sumtin better then a period line..good battle
Old 05-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

2-1 bump...
Closed Thread