Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Other > Feedback
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Feedback Post your comments and questions? Also hook us up with ideas so we can improve this urban community. [No Moderator requests]

Old 05-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 1

Battle Stats system is about to get fucked up...

Sam-u-rai appears to have 4294967245 points... just a TINY bit ahead of DunLo on 2 thousand something points lol... I figure Multi did it as a joke or something.. and it is kinda funny when it's just the one person, but... it's gonna fuck up the whole battle stats system soon - if Sam-u-rai battles and loses (he's been making call out threads), the guy that beats him gets like 429496725 points... then that guy might lose to someone, etc... soon enough half the people on here's points will be completely effed...
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
Intriqute
zane.xolur.com

Rap Worlds Cash: 10.50
Intriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illestIntriqute is one of the illest

Won: 0
Lost: 4

Send a message via AIM to Intriqute Send a message via MSN to Intriqute Send a message via Yahoo to Intriqute Send a message via Skype™ to Intriqute
Re: Battle Stats system is about to get fucked up...

what makes u think it was Multi? lol but it could of been... lol

(btw, It was NOT me, if thats what u're thinking <_<)

.:|EaZy-C|:.
(formally known as Intriqute)

Last edited by Intriqute; 05-16-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Intriqute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

He's the only active S-mod I know of lol... I doubt denz would do it... could just be a glitch tho
Old 05-16-2008, 03:05 AM   #4
Brrrrruv
Breakin in mic stands

Rap Worlds Cash: 16919.00
Brrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1

It was me hahahahahahaha

Brrrrruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #5
SQUIRREL..
the king is here

Rap Worlds Cash: 43.50
SQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap Worlds

Text Battles (4294967245)
Won: 5
Lost: 8

i see your concern but as i dont txt any more an only audio it is very doubtful i will lose or even be on this site alot any more sorry for the inconveince
SQUIRREL.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #6
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Didn't you just make call out threads in the text section recently? :confused:
Old 05-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Generic Emcee

Rap Worlds Cash: 35.00
Generic Emcee is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 1
Lost: 7

yes he did
Generic Emcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #8
SQUIRREL..
the king is here

Rap Worlds Cash: 43.50
SQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap Worlds

Text Battles (4294967245)
Won: 5
Lost: 8

it was from months ago i posted up tell a mod to close it
SQUIRREL.. is offline   Reply With Quote