Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
ClassSick
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.00
ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 18
Lost: 3

clasick vs yeshua

2min max
first to five
no vote riders
none of that bullshit..
--verses due sunday--
Old 06-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
ClassSick
Gangsta

ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: clasick vs yeshua

im done with my verse... check in by Friday....
Old 06-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
yeshua
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1680.00
yeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illest

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Won: 3
Lost: 1

oh shit i just peeped this.... ima get on it..... ill try to have it done by sunday...1
Old 06-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
ClassSick
Gangsta

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6614209
Old 06-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
yeshua
Home Dogg

yeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illest

yo my bad i need an extension..... im busy as fuck with school gimme till wed and my word ill get this done
Old 06-09-2008, 07:15 AM   #6
ClassSick
Gangsta

gave you boocoo time.............then what shuld i do... do my verse over again.. wtf. get it up tonite or you take the L.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
yeshua
Home Dogg

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6620035

aight homey i aint even peep ur shit yet..... im madd busy i just came off the top wit it..... u probly got this cuz i couldnt even write nothin but its all love....1
Old 06-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
ClassSick
Gangsta

atleast you showed.. cool... uppin for votes.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:38 PM   #9
yeshua
Home Dogg

good drop we should do some other shit when i get some time these summer classes are a pain in the ass.... uppin
Old 06-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #10
yeshua
Home Dogg

Uppin For Votes
Closed Thread