Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

DunLo Vs. (Wii) (Undisputed Title Match) - Nameplay

5 bars…
The Name of the battle on the thread is what you must do…
If your in a personals battle, it’s all personals, nameplay, all nameplay, and etc. and etc..
Same with the Multi’s….
Know that punches do have to be incorporated to ANY of the battles to make it all tie together…
If anyone is too retarded to understand what I am talking about, post and I’ll explain it better homies…
Just Trying new Things….
Check-In by Sat.
Verses Due by Sunday
GoodLuck To all, and DON’T, I Repeat, DON’T go against the rules…Nameplay is Nameplay, Multi is Multi, and Personal is Personal….
GoodLuck, and let’s see how this works….
Peace….

Last edited by DunLo; 06-13-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Re: DunLo Vs. (Wii) (Undisputed Title Match) - Nameplay

Check-Mate....
Old 06-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
(Wii)
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 861.00
(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member

Won: 7
Lost: 8

check
Old 06-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
(Wii)
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 861.00
(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member(Wii) is popular member

Won: 7
Lost: 8

The Explanations are in Green
All name play Is Blue or anything havin to do wit Name play

Let you know I have no fear you can’t see me I’m like the air but I’m so here
I’m reckless like I don’t care when I steer I start spittin you’ll see dun run like diarrhea
(Dun is animal feces or shit another word for doo doo)
I’m like you mommy at a house party I blow the fun
Think you go win yo got it backwards cause on the lo you dun
(lo Dun is dunLo backwards)
If you don’t think you go lose its cause you cant see
See even dun go lose when you add the S….E….E (DUNLOsee…. dun lose)
DunLo and Wii if he’s hot I’m hell you can look at our names and tell
Who go win cause I got the W and he got the L (DunLo and Wii)
Dis a nasty battle cause wii wii is pee pee and dun is doo doo
But if dun shit and Wii Wii is Pee Pee you tell me who number 1 and who 2

Last edited by (Wii); 06-15-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Smh at this lame....Quikk KeyStyle Beatdown before the deadline...

Ayo...

I'd leave '(Wii) Played' is 'too Played'!...So I elaborate and navigate through the Psalm Of Blands...
Dun stands in the Calm of Fans...While Only Time '(Wii)'s;Being-Felt', it's in 'The Palm Of Hands'!!,
This Below Average Textcee Isn't Prone to Fight!!...Up Your Game!, Get In The Zone To Write!!,
A 'Day-Time' Soldier Alone In Fright...Cuz we could 'Watch Mark Wahlberg', and still not see '(Wii) Own The Night'!!,
Watch His Potential be lessened!!...You Vs. Me?!, it's essential that the differential be mentioned....
Your Writtens?, No Influential selections...So it's only '(Wii);For The People' During 'Presidential Elections'!!,
You'll quickly Get laid in Rubble fool!!!....Bring Pain by the double, cuz it's plain what the Trouble Do....
Watch how his Bubble Blew!!!...Cuz I 'Don't have to Spell his Name Back-Wards', to have 'Both eye's on the (W)!!,

(ii-W)

You keeping up homie?....One More for the Nail In The Coffin....

You couldn't handle this Pre-Brawl!!!....That's why this faggots getting 'Pissed-Off' like a 'Pee-Stall'....
Always Walking, Never will D-Crawl....So Like 'RW's Jumping Off A Building', We're only 'Watching as (Wii) Fall'!!!....
Old 06-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
Cy4.C0mPl3t3
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 195.00
Cy4.C0mPl3t3 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 0
Lost: 1

votin' up:

Wii:
Quote:
Let you know I have no fear you canít see me Iím like the air but Iím so here
Iím reckless like I donít care when I steer I start spittin youíll see dun run like diarrhea
(Dun is animal feces or shit another word for doo doo)
**first off do yourself a big favor and save the expos for either the beginning or end of your verse fam because it fokks up the continuity and reading pleasure when peeps wanna get the vote in...secondly give people SOME fokkin credit...thirdly it's DUNG not "dun" that's animal feces man so YOU LOSE ON YA EXPO ANYWAYS! fourthly that's what the word "like" is there for aint it @ explanation??!!!...i won't comment on u rhyming diarrhea with im so here...oh wait...i just did...moving right along...

Iím like you mommy at a house party I blow the fun
Think you go win yo got it backwards cause on the lo you dun
(lo Dun is dunLo backwards)
**SEE HOW THIS EXPO SAYS "YOU'RE ALL RETARDED"?? if not *hands you a mirror...

If you donít think you go lose its cause you cant see
See even dun go lose when you add the SÖ.EÖ.E (DUNLOseeÖ. dun lose)
**if u don't think you go lose it's cause u can't see???...*smfh...WHOA!...that's like remedial rhyming or some shit right there man...your names so fuckin creative..WTF HAPPENED?!?!..antyhoo...*DEAD @ THE END LINE!...YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKIN TARD TO THINK THAT'S WORDPLAY!

DunLo and Wii if heís hot Iím hell you can look at our names and tell
Who go win cause I got the W and he got the L (DunLo and Wii)
**WOW!...that's all i gotta say 'bout that right there...fokkin WOW! (my woman said "LORD JEEVUS!"..and she don't even rhyme lmao!!)

Dis a nasty battle cause wii wii is pee pee and dun is doo doo
But if dun shit and Wii Wii is Pee Pee you tell me who number 1 and who 2
**ROTFLMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...AHURRHURRHAAAAHURRHAA AA LMMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OMFG ARE U 7??!!!

DunLo:
Quote:
I'd leave '(Wii) Played' is 'too Played'!...So I elaborate and navigate through the Psalm Of Blands...
Dun stands in the Calm of Fans...While Only Time '(Wii)'s;Being-Felt', it's in 'The Palm Of Hands'!!,
This Below Average Textcee Isn't Prone to Fight!!...Up Your Game!, Get In The Zone To Write!!,
A 'Day-Time' Soldier Alone In Fright...Cuz we could 'Watch Mark Wahlberg', and still not see '(Wii) Own The Night'!!,
Watch His Potential be lessened!!...You Vs. Me?!, it's essential that the differential be mentioned....
Your Writtens?, No Influential selections...So it's only '(Wii);For The People' During 'Presidential Elections'!!,
You'll quickly Get laid in Rubble fool!!!....Bring Pain by the double, cuz it's plain what the Trouble Do....
Watch how his Bubble Blew!!!...Cuz I 'Don't have to Spell his Name Back-Wards', to have 'Both eye's on the (W)!!,

(ii-W)

You keeping up homie?....One More for the Nail In The Coffin....

You couldn't handle this Pre-Brawl!!!....That's why this faggots getting 'Pissed-Off' like a 'Pee-Stall'....
Always Walking, Never will D-Crawl....So Like 'RW's Jumping Off A Building', We're only 'Watching as (Wii) Fall'!!!....

INDEED...

no breakdown needed...no commentary needed...this was won from bar one...i wouldn't be braggin' bout this one though Dun LMMFAO!!...i know some Parapalegics that could MURDER Wii *DEAD!

carry on...

it's easier for a camel to walk through the of a needle...THAN IT IS FOR YOU TO EVER FUCK WITH ME!~Agg
Old 06-17-2008, 02:19 AM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

[quote=Cy4.C0mPl3t3;1597812]

no breakdown needed...no commentary needed...this was won from bar one...i wouldn't be braggin' bout this one though Dun LMMFAO!!...i know some Parapalegics that could MURDER Wii *DEAD!

^^Wtf does this mean homey?....I saw what dude posted and did enough to beat him....

No Beef, But Don't disrespect me Son....

1-0 Dunny....

Thanks for the breakdown, and if it is beef, than we could settle it...
Old 06-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #8
SystemGhost

Rap Worlds Cash: 510.00
SystemGhost is a quality memberSystemGhost is a quality memberSystemGhost is a quality memberSystemGhost is a quality memberSystemGhost is a quality memberSystemGhost is a quality member

Won: 0
Lost: 1

^^I think what he means is exactly what he said.

You hold a 42-5 record with an undisputed belt and post your self up against a sure win. And that's no beef, that's the truth. If you feel disrespected then maybe you should reserve a title shot for a higher caliber text writer.
the COMBINING ART of a TOPICAL FIGHT TEAM
designed by CSI to MARKET A PLAUSIBLE CRIME SCENE! cuz I'm puttin
in work 'leavin you and the SITE in the dirt' longer then an
'ARCHAEOLOGICAL FINDING'!!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:46 AM   #9
.iLL Thoughts..
Best from the West..

Rap Worlds Cash: 769.50
.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds.iLL Thoughts.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 13
Lost: 14

Send a message via AIM to .iLL Thoughts..

im not going 2 break it down cat sweep... dun lo...but wii has a lot of potential...

nice...
battle...

vote- dun....
Old 06-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemGhost View Post
^^I think what he means is exactly what he said.

You hold a 42-5 record with an undisputed belt and post your self up against a sure win. And that's no beef, that's the truth. If you feel disrespected then maybe you should reserve a title shot for a higher caliber text writer.
howd u know a sure win? wii has never battled here b4, but im sure he has else where. and most newer cats r doper than some of these so called 'vets' anyways. I know Dun personally, and he's an equal opportunitiy slayer. lol.

Oh btw, cat swweep to dunn. count it if you want.

Nice verse thoug wii, u got potental. big ups.

Closed Thread