Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale
Snale vs Dunlo

5 bars.

Pm me when your ready to post and we'll post.

Good Luck.

The following voters will be pmed to vote Bar by Bar with either Cats or a scoring system.

D.C.
Reagan.
Dominate
Aero
Burden
NoNo
Rican Theoryz
Meta the Demon
Jimmy White

Let me know if you want to add or alter the voting panel at all.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
Snale
Banned

Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Snale vs Dunlo

goodluck...

Elevate? Nah it's 'too late' his punches barely hittin. But dude will find a way to cheat a win - rw's bearing witness
Dunlo and Ak's battles 'always close early' like they set daytime hours for the family business

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=124381&page=2

LOL^ prime examples. Anyway nice sig, but yo.....

Dun's not even an obstacle so forget factors, i'll throw dude off a building so his head shatters..
Ha<-But all jokes aside, i'm contemplating throwing dun off the 'Ledge or, not' like brainstorming with dead actors

.Uppercuts will have this hick going the wrong route, leaving his talent like 'clumsy confederates' caused to 'fall south'
Ducking? Nah Dunny's just acting like he was ill as 'Another head'
....That's why he's having 'Second thoughts' on who he called out!

This fucker aint ready, i'll put you through hell, before you get slumber in heaven.
Punches? You'll never see Dunny throw 'one after another' like he had a phobia of the number eleven

I know you don't mean to 'sway' like you the best at it, Dude's just got too big of an ego to keep his head balanced.
it's Ironic to too see this 'pulse hating' on a good verse, when in fact he's just Dead talent

explanations

1-he always closes him and aks battles early
2-play off his sig
3-self explanitry
4-self explanitory
5-pulse hating - pulsating.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Snale
Banned

You said you were ready yesterday, so if you can drop tonight.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

LMAO!!...This Kid?!?!....

And I fell Off?!.....

Patrick Bateman is back, take Notes.....

Honestly....
Hype outweighs his Skill....So After this Kill even YOUR dickriders will say I ripped this man again...
Decided to Withstand the trend...Cuz his style?, Simply 'Jen;Eric', like 'Mr. Bana Dating Miss Aniston'!,
So Your Swag?, too repetitive....and your sedative is only basic revolving pre-rations....
So 'Try-Angles' in 'Rounds'....or I'll leave '(E)Mc(EE) squared' without 'Solving Equations'!!,
His spot on our roster is Past useless....Went back to 'A Nullifer' and became the last to crew switch....
Begged his way back in Ruthless...Cuz he realized U.L. 'Bossed;Tun', like a 'City in Massachusetts'!!,
(Sorry Reagan!, No offense Homie!!...)

Snale FOR MOD!!!
^^^ Please Homie Don't get your head-Hype...All of these useless posts, we wish you would instead write!...
Your Ego's made your Threads-Blight...So I'll 'Put In Work;For-Um', since he can't even get 'Hired by a Web-Site'!,
You fooled us all by claiming to be savage at text....but I'll let the voters ravage that bet....
Revoke your status as vet....Because your easy to 'C,-Plus' that only makes you 'Average At Best'!

Self-Explainatory....Last bar, a C+ is average but the best....and also 'See, Plus'.....yadiyadaya.....

Now get in time-out, Wackling....
http://i25.tinypic.com/e5qweq.jpg

Last edited by DunLo; 08-06-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Snale
Banned

alrighty than, upping for votes.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
GodLikeTwo
You mad, doggie.

Rap Worlds Cash: 1052.50
GodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billzGodLikeTwo has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Won: 0
Lost: 1

I don't care if it doesn't count, this is what the ACTUAL breakdown of this battle is.

Elevate? Nah it's 'too late' his punches barely hittin. But dude will find a way to cheat a win - rw's bearing witness
Dunlo and Ak's battles 'always close early' like they set daytime hours for the family business
^weak punch, reach for the connection.

Dun's not even an obstacle so forget factors, i'll throw dude off a building so his head shatters..
Ha<-But all jokes aside, i'm contemplating throwing dun off the 'Ledge or, not' like brainstorming with dead actors
^wack.

.Uppercuts will have this hick going the wrong route, leaving his talent like 'clumsy confederates' caused to 'fall south'
^wack.

This fucker aint ready, i'll put you through hell, before you get slumber in heaven.
Punches? You'll never see Dunny throw 'one after another' like he had a phobia of the number eleven
^wtf? one of the weakest punches I've seen by you.. that is a horrible concept.

I know you don't mean to 'sway' like you the best at it, Dude's just got too big of an ego to keep his head balanced.
it's Ironic to too see this 'pulse hating' on a good verse, when in fact he's just Dead talent
^weak double connection, not feeling.

Hype outweighs his Skill....So After this Kill even YOUR dickriders will say I ripped this man again...
Decided to Withstand the trend...Cuz his style?, Simply 'Jen;Eric', like 'Mr. Bana Dating Miss Aniston'!,
^too simple, dont like it.
So Your Swag?, too repetitive....and your sedative is only basic revolving pre-rations....
So 'Try-Angles' in 'Rounds'....or I'll leave '(E)Mc(EE) squared' without 'Solving Equations'!!,
^wack.
His spot on our roster is Past useless....Went back to 'A Nullifer' and became the last to crew switch....
Begged his way back in Ruthless...Cuz he realized U.L. 'Bossed;Tun', like a 'City in Massachusetts'!!,
^wack.

Snale FOR MOD!!!
^^^ Please Homie Don't get your head-Hype...All of these useless posts, we wish you would instead write!...
Your Ego's made your Threads-Blight...So I'll 'Put In Work;For-Um', since he can't even get 'Hired by a Web-Site'!,
^'um'? thats not a word. forced. although the concept was actually OK.
You fooled us all by claiming to be savage at text....but I'll let the voters ravage that bet....
Revoke your status as vet....Because your easy to 'C,-Plus' that only makes you 'Average At Best'!

^no, not good.

O/V- Dunlo i guess?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #7
Snale
Banned

The following voters will be pmed to vote Bar by Bar with either Cats or a scoring system.

D.C.
Reagan.
Dominate
Aero
Burden
NoNo
Rican Theoryz
Meta the Demon
Jimmy White
Old 08-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
812 E 54thApt1w
^Nines ChicagoAddress

Rap Worlds Cash: 13.00
812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 62

Send a message via AIM to 812 E 54thApt1w

Ill Vote On This Later

Last edited by 812 E 54thApt1w; 08-10-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

I said no dominate or Aero....No No can actually vote though, peace...
Old 08-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.

first of all nice battle.....to both
alot of originality displayed....
NOW.......

SNALE's:
...nice personal..although if it woulda have been worded better i think that the punch behind it would have been more substantial

...kinda repetitive w/the off a building/off the ledge...but nice personal and punch

...nice wordplay both lines....just cant see the punch really here

...nice punch originality like the flow also here

...nice wordplay think that if this would have been worded better it woulda been more effective....flow kinda off just stopped abrupt to me..but a nice way to wrap up your verse...

CRITIQUE:
i think that your drop contained alot of original wordplay and contained alot of personals that were effective....the punches were here and there because of the wording some were less effective than others.....flow was on point up until the last bar....

DUN's:
...nice flow..nice wordplay...but the punch seems missin

...nice punch and name play here...wordplay was on point also...but its kinda contradictory to your last bar because you said he was generic but now he has a repetitive swag...

...nice personal and punch here...although Boston isnt the city its the Capital..and no offense taken

Snale FOR MOD!!!
...nice personal...had ta google 'blight'...not really worded for effective punch quality

...nice closer nice flow.....nice wordplay

CRITIQUE:
you had alot of punches and personals..nice flow as usual...i think that you tried to cover the whole scope of battling here...some of the personals came off wrong imo but still got through.....

SIMILARITIES:
i think that you both really tried to push yourself (i applaud both)...but in doin so i think that you used the wrong wording to get your points across...both pulled no stops when it came to personals but then slacked sorta when it came to the punch....

OVERALL:
i think that this is a close as battle where i had to cancel out what you both did the same and then factor in the punch quality wordplay flow and multies...and in doin so i think that it clearly cancels out both ways EVERYTHING.....you dudes are both dope ass shit and in this one i tried to read it then let it marinate and then reread it to see who's really did it for me and i couldnt (sorry)....although it may seem like a cop out its not...i tried to follow what Snale has been helpin me with and what Dun helped me with in the past and in doin so i found this to be a tie....

VOTE: TIE..........

Last edited by .:i AM wAr:.; 08-07-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Closed Thread