Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3
Lost: 1

Aero vs Dunlo

8 Bars

Lol @ claiming I ducked you when I had set the previous battle between us pink slip and you got scared. This time no more running. Snale sticky this.

Loser puts OWNED BY (Whomever won) and it has to stay there until '09...

Old 08-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale
Re: Aero vs Dunlo

Word i gotcha, stickied.

Any Voting panel state it now, not when the votes come in. I'll be monitoring this battle obviously if a vote sucks I'll dock it, but not because it's a 'hate vote' or anything of that sort unless you post who you DON'T want voting now, that goes to both battlers.

Good luck!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

No Dom, System Ghost, or Therapy in this thread whatsoever....And established members only, No Noobs should or could vote on a battle of this calibar...

And Lmao @ his 'owned by' till 09....Wow do you take text battling serious, wackling....
Old 08-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Aero
The Apex

Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Due Sunday Midnight? EST
Old 08-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Due Sunday Midnight? EST
Sounds good, Kid...
Old 09-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11

Boooooo!
Old 09-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Me and Aero spoke because of it being labor day weekend this is extended till tuesday....
Old 09-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Fuck This, Phony....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus On Aero’s HOF Inductation View Post
congrats aero but damn i thought it was funny how you made threads bitching in gd that you should be in haha

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Smh....

What a destroyed truth!!...^^^He Cheated his way into the Hall Of Fame, This lame made a void truce…
Logic Seems to avoid proof…but Apparently Aero will ‘Yank:E-Nominations’, like ‘Clemens with Roid Use’!!,
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071214/SPORTS/712140363/-1/rss04
His whole career starts in fable…So What to do now your dickriders and sweethearts enabled?...
You’ll get ripped in parts and labeled...Cuz ‘Aer?;Ease..’ like being born between ‘March and April’!!, (Aries)
Then check Dom’s Sig, he has it plastered... all the sarcastic chatter from Mr. “I could rip Marshall Mathers!”…
Pick Drastic Matters:…So Yeah, I’ll admit you’d ‘Rip M&M’ But only cause your skills of ‘Handling Plastic (W)Rappers’!!,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
To be honest.. Eminem could not see me...
Aero> Eminem
Fake Bitch Die Slow…

Heard he was a RapWorlds Legend in 04…But back to the future he spits worthless…
After this loss he’ll ditch nervous…Cuz His Record?, ‘Skirts;Short’ making the ‘Tu-Tu;Fit Perfect’!!, (2-2)
DunLo stomps Aero!!Who’d of guessed it?!...Since ‘Mr. HOF’ is obsessed with where his Rep-Sits…
He’s Found in the depths of the Vet-List…But his whole Ego?‘Internet; Acts’ like it’s ‘Pre-Ordered from NetFlix’!!,
Underestimation made sure his trouble grew…you’re ‘a square’!, Which makes me ‘Double You’!,
Something to struggle through…Cuz he spelled his name with an ‘A-E’, for proof he won’t ‘End With A W’!!,
He’s Washed Up!, For Him There’s no speaking or chants…useless babble leaves nothing to teach in his rants…
Defeating his Stance…And Yeah ‘I turned Down’ Your ‘Pink-Slip; Pussy’, So you didn’t have to ‘Reach In Your Pants’!...
I'll diminish this business poorly…If he ‘followed in tradition of Greek Gods’ he wouldn’t ‘Witness Glory’…
Get finished gory…Cuz Legend Says ‘An Aero Killed Akeliz’, but In Reality ‘His Brother was a Different Story’!!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #9
Aero
The Apex

http://rapworlds.com/forums/image.ph...0&type=profile

The matter is evident I'll Smite this White Trash & Fracture his Skeleton
Cracks in his Melon & Only way to Help A Hiccup would be Natural Medicines (tea?)
It's fact that he never gets girls, Prostitutes but Others Prone to Laughter
Trust, Once Dun Sticks it in they start Charging like Cellular Phone Adaptars
My Stature - It's Clearly Known the King's not Letting you Near the Throne
"You ain’t Fuckin w/ the CROWN , Bitch" <- That, I told your Mother 22 Years Ago
.. Dun - Fear the flow, Going after me? Ask Alkeliz He'll Say I'm greater
& Facing Aero "It's Sonata: Great Idea" like convos with Hyundai Makers
Even before retirement he Couldn’t develop Punches to make a verse
So We wouldn’t see Attacks Form on his Return without Financial Paperwork
Erase your verse, Beat Vets with Ink? I'll Bare the proof your shits wack
.. You'll Die Unable to "Pull it off with the Pin" Like Parachute Mishaps!
You rip apart mics? Get contacted from execs to hit the charts right?
LOL If he got a Call & Blew Up - It'd look like a scene from Dark Knight
I'm Harsh like the textcee, see How could I take his life in an instant?
If I decide to? Well " That's All Folks" like a Gangster Disciple Convention
Old 09-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #10
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale

Dunlo

What a destroyed truth!!...^^^He Cheated his way into the Hall Of Fame, This lame made a void truce…
Logic Seems to avoid proof…but Apparently Aero will ‘Yank:E-Nominations’, like ‘Clemens with Roid Use’!!,
Nice wordplay/personal 3.5/5

His whole career starts in fable…So What to do now your dickriders and sweethearts enabled?...
You’ll get ripped in parts and labeled...Cuz ‘Aer?;Ease..’ like being born between ‘March and April’!!, (Aries)
Forced aer/ease doesn't with with the wording. Aer/Easy would....
2/5

Then check Dom’s Sig, he has it plastered... all the sarcastic chatter from Mr. “I could rip Marshall Mathers!”…
Pick Drastic Matters:…So Yeah, I’ll admit you’d ‘Rip M&M’ But only cause your skills of ‘Handling Plastic (W)Rappers’!!,
ok attempt at a personal, but wrapper/rapper lines are played
1.5/5

Heard he was a RapWorlds Legend in 04…But back to the future he spits worthless…
After this loss he’ll ditch nervous…Cuz His Record?, ‘Skirts;Short’ making the ‘Tu-Tu;Fit Perfect’!!, (2-2)
lol, cool personal 3/5

DunLo stomps Aero!!Who’d of guessed it?!...Since ‘Mr. HOF’ is obsessed with where his Rep-Sits…
He’s Found in the depths of the Vet-List…But his whole Ego?‘Internet; Acts’ like it’s ‘Pre-Ordered from NetFlix’!!,
simple jab, good set up punch could have had more to it 2/5

Underestimation made sure his trouble grew…you’re ‘a square’!, Which makes me ‘Double You’!,
Something to struggle through…Cuz he spelled his name with an ‘A-E’, for proof he won’t ‘End With A W’!!,
Nah nameplays with the whole 'W' pitch are getting old
1.5/5

He’s Washed Up!, For Him There’s no speaking or chants…useless babble leaves nothing to teach in his rants…
Defeating his Stance…And Yeah ‘I turned Down’ Your ‘Pink-Slip; Pussy’, So you didn’t have to ‘Reach In Your Pants’!...
pink/pussy bars have been played for a while 1.5/5 for the personal

I'll diminish this business poorly…If he ‘followed in tradition of Greek Gods’ he wouldn’t ‘Witness Glory’…
Get finished gory…Cuz Legend Says ‘An Aero Killed Akeliz’, but In Reality ‘His Brother was a Different Story
Decent twist to a played nameplay 2/5

overall-17/40

--------------------------------

Verse'

Aero

The matter is evident I'll Smite this White Trash & Fracture his Skeleton
Cracks in his Melon & Only way to Help A Hiccup would be Natural Medicines (tea?)
Seen a lot of hick wordplays this was flipped decently though
2/5

It's fact that he never gets girls, Prostitutes but Others Prone to Laughter
Trust, Once Dun Sticks it in they start Charging like Cellular Phone Adaptars
lol funny 3/5

My Stature - It's Clearly Known the King's not Letting you Near the Throne
"You ain’t Fuckin w/ the CROWN , Bitch" <- That, I told your Mother 22 Years Ago
Decent set up to punch, but back to back sex related jokes made it ehh
2/5

.. Dun - Fear the flow, Going after me? Ask Alkeliz He'll Say I'm greater
& Facing Aero "It's Sonata: Great Idea" like convos with Hyundai Makers
Decent wordplay 2.5/5

Even before retirement he Couldn’t develop Punches to make a verse
So We wouldn’t see Attacks Form on his Return without Financial Paperwork
Nice best wordplay of the battle 4/5

Erase your verse, Beat Vets with Ink? I'll Bare the proof your shits wack
.. You'll Die Unable to "Pull it off with the Pin" Like Parachute Mishaps!
Decent wordplay again 2.5/5

You rip apart mics? Get contacted from execs to hit the charts right?
LOL If he got a Call & Blew Up - It'd look like a scene from Dark Knight
lol good personal 2.5/5

I'm Harsh like the textcee, see How could I take his life in an instant?
If I decide to? Well " That's All Folks" like a Gangster Disciple Convention
[/QUOTE]
Wasn't feeling this closer 1.5/5

overall 20/40

punches-aero
personals-dunlo
wordplay-aero
nameplay-dunlo
metas-aero

Vote-Aero

Dunlo had a few good bars, but than relevant flips on played subjects ruined the content of the rest of his verse.

As for Aero, I was expecting more hay makers and wittier bars, but his constant wordplay kept the punches consistent and gave him the win in this one.

I'd like to see a rematch.
Closed Thread