Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Technology Bar
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Technology Bar Gadgets and computer related issues.

Tags
beta, download, free, windows 7

Old 01-12-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25666645.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

[Download] Windows 7 BETA

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...-download.aspx

Haven't tried it yet, but I probably will soon...

Lol Denz
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 223271.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Re: [Download] Windows 7 BETA

My Vista has gotten really slow so I might as well download this "rubbish".
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #3
Nico
Super Moderator

Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Note that this is just a trial. It'll expire after 3 months, I think. Unless you find a crack.

I posted this on the programming forum I mod, and people there said it installs and runs quick. I haven't tried it yet... not sure yet if I will.

Lol Denz
Old 01-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy

What exactly is Windows 7 Beta? Is it the next installment after Vista?

If so, jeez! I just got Vista on my new comp a few months back and already it's outdated?

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Nico
Super Moderator

Yep.

Microsoft realized that Vista wasn't good enough, so they're coming up with something new (Windows 7). It'll be released somewhere next year.

Lol Denz
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy

*sigh*

I've got to get out of this bad habit of getting things, juuuuuust before they go out of style

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 AM   #7
J.Griff

Rap Worlds Cash: 820544.00
J.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illest

I got this off of mininova.org with the time line crack {resets date in windows to avoid deactivation}

I used this for about 2 weeks before uninstalling it. It was absolutley an improvment over vista. Ive only found the 32bit but it does recognize the full 8 gigs installed on the puter. Runs almost as light as XP pro with every feature that vista has to offer ? Go figure?

My only issue at the time was the lack of driver support for shit. Even with the "run in compatibility with vista" My web cam would crash my computer and time i did a video call. Wierd thing was if each cam was connected one at a time it worked fine. GTA 4 refused to install OMFG THIS WAS A KILLER 4 me. All in all when the driver support is better i will be installing again...

WIndows seems to be on there shit with this release.
J.Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 223271.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Griff View Post
I used this for about 2 weeks before uninstalling it. It was absolutley an improvment over vista. Ive only found the 32bit but it does recognize the full 8 gigs installed on the puter. Runs almost as light as XP pro with every feature that vista has to offer ? Go figure?
I don't think it's technically possible for 32bit to recognise over 3GB of memory.

I've downloaded this but I'm unsure if I should bother installing it. My first impressions are that it looks exactly the same as Vista.
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
J.Griff

Rap Worlds Cash: 820544.00
J.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
I don't think it's technically possible for 32bit to recognise over 3GB of memory.

I've downloaded this but I'm unsure if I should bother installing it. My first impressions are that it looks exactly the same as Vista.
I use to think the same thing untill the custom xp i ran before vista.

Task manager's performance monitor says its all there and being used.
so it has to see it.

As far as visualy it is very simaler to vista but the gains come from it running almost as light as xp with all the features of vista. System stability seems 10 x's better minus the lackof driver support.

Last edited by J.Griff; 01-25-2009 at 02:34 PM.
J.Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
Shift

Rap Worlds Cash: 9194.51
Shift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. Bush

Fucking Microsoft already coming out with shit... I just got 4 gigs to run 64-bit Vista... and I got Vista Ultimate (for 50 bucks though)

I read 7 is nice because all the apps use less memory, but I hear 8 will be the next major improvement, so I'm on that boat
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote