Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Sports Central
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
fedor v.s. arlovski, i win

Old 01-25-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Demik
Microphone Menace

Rap Worlds Cash: 351.50
Demik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. Bush

Fedor V.s. Arlovski

Like I thought.. Fedor takes him in the 1st with a power-punch KO
Old 01-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Roscoe.
Martiiiiin

Rap Worlds Cash: 899.44
Roscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Re: Fedor V.s. Arlovski

Great card, was a stellar event. Fedor once again dominates, keeps proving he is the best fighter ever. Can't wait for that fight vs. Josh Barnett, it's about time it happens. Could the REAL Vitor be back? I wonder if 185 was his answer cause this feels like we're watching late 90s Vitor right now. Buentello looked pretty good but still he's very vulnerable to anyone who will take him down. Babalu looked impressive but Sokou isn't the fighter he looked like he'd be after his Pride success. It is clearly looking like those were flukes.
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
Demik
Microphone Menace

Demik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. Bush

True... I enjoyed this entire event... I cant wait to see what Fedor and Affliction put together next..
Old 01-25-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
Rasylum

Rap Worlds Cash: 785.00
Rasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad gameRasylum has mad game

Josh Barnett has already refused to fight Fedor.

I'm impressed with Vitor! I think the old Vitor is back!

Find good hip hop and underground hip hop at my blog:
http://factualhiphop.blogspot.com

Can't find the album you want on my blog? Request one, and I'll have it to you ASAP.

Rasylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Shift

Rap Worlds Cash: 9194.51
Shift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. Bush

The Fedor vs Arlovski fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. I expected a nice action packed more-than-one-round fight, but no Arlovksi got KOed. I still have no clue wtf happened.. it looked like Arlovski jumped and just fell to the ground...
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
Demik
Microphone Menace

He tried that Superman Punch... Fedor wasn't having it... Arlovski got a Silver bullet right in his fangs..
Old 01-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #7
grandmaster b
The Chess King

Rap Worlds Cash: 3570.00
grandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka upgrandmaster b is smoking this mutharfucka up

he tried a flying knee and fedor caught him with an overhand right and put him to sleep before he even got his leg up. i honestly think fedor baited him when he took that kick. he didnt look like he was hit hard, and he went back, then exploded right into his jaw when he saw that he took the bait. one of the many reasons why hes is the greatest fighter ever
Old 01-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
Demik
Microphone Menace

IN THE WORLD!!!!

I wonder who he'll fight next....
Old 01-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #9
Ice Cube
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 340.00
Ice Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illest

Won: 0
Lost: 6

Fedor is a beast and keeps proving why he is the number 1 P4P in the world. A dream match for me would be Anderson Silva moving up to LHW, Fedor moving down to LHW and those two clashing. That would be a fight for the ages. Fedor/Barnett, I cannot wait for, just let it happen already. Vitor Belfort is an animal at 185, he should of moved down a long time ago in my opinion. Just knocked the fuck out of one of the best middleweights in the world in Lindland. Arlovski thought he had Fedor hurt and attempted the flying knee, Fedor wasn't hurt, he just went back from a push kick which anyone would do. Don't know what was in Arlovski's head then but Fedor countered his knee for a spectacular KO.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
Demik
Microphone Menace

Fedor - Silva would be sickening...

I wish I could set that up..