Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Shadez
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 790.00
Shadez is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

DJ Kay Slay Final Judgement (mixtape Cover)

Old 06-07-2009, 04:32 AM   #2
Clusion
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 37657.21
Clusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: DJ Kay Slay Final Judgement (mixtape Cover)

Lmao you think youre good? The lighting is horrible, is that ment to be an explosion in the background? Cos if so thats surely where most the light will come from yeah? but then you got some silly light come off the front of the car.... and don't get me started on the car haha... 1. look at the windows... 2. the angle of the car is all wrong. Basically i could be here for hours writting whats wrong with this lol..... erm try again? haha

on the plus side.... i like the background city thing.... and the 'Final Judgement' text. But that is it haha. Keep at it faggot
Old 06-07-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
Mr J. Murray

Rap Worlds Cash: 330.00
Mr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular memberMr J. Murray is popular member

Harsh.
lol
Old 06-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
Shadez
Home Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clusion View Post
Lmao you think youre good? The lighting is horrible, is that ment to be an explosion in the background? Cos if so thats surely where most the light will come from yeah? but then you got some silly light come off the front of the car.... and don't get me started on the car haha... 1. look at the windows... 2. the angle of the car is all wrong. Basically i could be here for hours writting whats wrong with this lol..... erm try again? haha

on the plus side.... i like the background city thing.... and the 'Final Judgement' text. But that is it haha. Keep at it faggot
this is funny cuz I did this in 20 mins

Old 06-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Clusion
Rap Worlds God

Clusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. Bush

great explination! you're a joker
Old 06-11-2009, 07:02 AM   #6
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadez View Post
It looks like you've tried to pull off a washed out effect, but have only decided to use it on certain elements of the mixtape, this doesn't look like a mixtape at all, it looks like some kind of try at making a poster. The text is allright I guess and the BG is ok, but I don't think you edited much on the BG, looks like you used a stock or something.

The lighting is all wrong.

Quote:
this is funny cuz I did this in 20 mins

What's the point of doing anything at all if it's gonna be half arsed, the story of your life eh?

Old 06-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Clusion
Rap Worlds God

Merked!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #8
Shadez
Home Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneStarr View Post
It looks like you've tried to pull off a washed out effect, but have only decided to use it on certain elements of the mixtape, this doesn't look like a mixtape at all, it looks like some kind of try at making a poster. The text is allright I guess and the BG is ok, but I don't think you edited much on the BG, looks like you used a stock or something.

The lighting is all wrong.

What's the point of doing anything at all if it's gonna be half arsed, the story of your life eh?
lol stock background.... the background is blended 3 differnt pictures, and the fact that you thought it was a stock goes against your suggestion that it was half assed because it certainly fooled you.../:-}

anyways why are you on my dick i could care less about you and your little gfx, just because i get bored at work and make a mixtape cover doesnt mean i am trying to be a hot shit at it... its just a hobby, if i want to create something that looks really tight and i put alot of time into it i would but as of now I dont really care enough about this to do it.. its just a hobby man.,.. just cuz somebody goes out and plays b-ball every 2 weeks or so doesnt mean he has to go out there to try and be MJ or something, its just something to do for fun.. anyways i really dont care to talk to you fags anymore, there is nobody cool here, clusion is a wimpy little fag with no confidence so he smokes weed wishing he had a girlfriend while you bonestarr are just a strait up hater, you always twist shit around to seem like you have some sort of valid point, and then your dickriders come kool-aid lipped and wide eyed to ride you dick.

fuck yall im out
Old 06-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Quote:
lol stock background.... the background is blended 3 differnt pictures, and the fact that you thought it was a stock goes against your suggestion that it was half assed because it certainly fooled you.../:-}

anyways why are you on my dick i could care less about you and your little gfx, just because i get bored at work and make a mixtape cover doesnt mean i am trying to be a hot shit at it... its just a hobby, if i want to create something that looks really tight and i put alot of time into it i would but as of now I dont really care enough about this to do it.. its just a hobby man.,.. just cuz somebody goes out and plays b-ball every 2 weeks or so doesnt mean he has to go out there to try and be MJ or something, its just something to do for fun.. anyways i really dont care to talk to you fags anymore, there is nobody cool here, clusion is a wimpy little fag with no confidence so he smokes weed wishing he had a girlfriend while you bonestarr are just a strait up hater, you always twist shit around to seem like you have some sort of valid point, and then your dickriders come kool-aid lipped and wide eyed to ride you dick.

fuck yall im out
If no one here is cool and everyones a dickhead... why don't you just leave?

That would make sense wouldn't it...?

Why are you still here trying to prove you are better if it's just a hobby...? Post your shit and stop crying, or just fuck off... It's very simple.

Closed Thread