Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Old 07-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Demik
Microphone Menace

Rap Worlds Cash: 351.50
Demik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. Bush

Warning Halloween II: 2009

Picking up right where the first film left off, Laurie is taken to the hospital after supposedly killing the man who was responsible for the deaths of several people in the town of Haddonfield, Illinois. However, her stay at Haddonfield General becomes very brief when a very much alive Michael appears once more, brutally murdering everyone in the hospital to find his sister. Michael disappears, and Laurie survives the infamous Halloween massacre, but is still haunted by it years later. Laurie struggles to come to terms with her dark past, or at least forget it. But the supposedly dead Michael Myers has other plans, and as the anniversary of his massacre approaches, he returns to Haddonfield once more, with a family reunion planned that Laurie will never forget.

Discuss......................
Old 07-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
LBurna
One Love

Rap Worlds Cash: 290.50
LBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to LBurna
Re: Halloween II: 2009

not looking forward to it at all. Zombie white-trashed up the first one, he fucked up the mask, and now the mask is apparently falling apart and from what it looks like he's in a hoody in one of the pics. i'll probably still go and see it simply because it's a Halloween movie but i'm not expecting anything out of it.

LBurna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Demik
Microphone Menace

Demik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. Bush

I'm beginning to think the hoody is to cloak his from the people that are looking for him. More stealthy, if you will. I wasn't impressed with the trailer i saw, but hopefully it'll be good.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
LBurna
One Love

LBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. Bush

^^that just makes it worse. Zombie's changing the entire character.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
Demik
Microphone Menace

Modernizing maybe? Cuz i'm like you, i like the old school halloween.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
LBurna
One Love

all the more reason why you shouldn't remake or "re-imagine", as Zombie says it, old films. just be original and come up with your own idea. the remakes are never better than the original and it's (obviously) just a way to cash in on a big name movie.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
Demik
Microphone Menace

I just think they're running out of shit to make movies about. . . Sad thing, i'd got mad ideas. . .
Old 07-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
LBurna
One Love

yeah i know i could make a good horror film. good movies are made all the time, and there are only a select few horror movies that have come out in the last few years that i actually enjoy. nobody knows how to make any good ones anymore. they go for the cheap scares with loud bangs and sudden sounds and shit. most of 'em are cheesy

Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
Demik
Microphone Menace

Yea, man, i've got ideas for games and all types of shit. . . Just no resource to make them a reality. . .
Old 07-28-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
LBurna
One Love

yeah i could really roll out some really good games and movies lol.