Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
the best verse of 09'

Old 12-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #1
Dütch
Shagged Barz' Mum

Rap Worlds Cash: 50354790.00
Dütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Dütch
The best verse of 09'

From one of the best tracks on one of the best albums of the year, Wayne's verse on this is not only one of the best I've heard this year it also made me appreciate Wayne after years of writing him off because of his faggoty voice and annoying as fuck singles.

Honourable mention to Drake's verse too, he killed it.

Another thing: Kanye's guest verses this year on singles like Run This Town, Knock You Down, Forever etc. have been a class above his old shit. Plus his production has been solid too. Its a shame he's such a massive cunt.

But yeah, other great verses from this year?

Dütch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:53 AM   #2
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 236643.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: The best verse of 09'

There was another thread about the best verses of the year, but both did rip this track. I think Pusha T was probably the most consistant when it came to writing dope verses, but Malice has one of my favorite Popular Demand. Illogic also had 3 great verses on Walk Into the Sunset. I liked Drake's verse more than Wayne's, but I could see why anyone else would think otherwise. Wayne deserves to be checked out and it's good that this verse turned you onto him. On another note, this Wayne verse is better and probably my favorite of his...

Class song. Wayne usually sounds so good when he is on a dipset song. This was when Wayne's voice started changing. This was when he was at his prime if you ask me..

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
ClintEastwood
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1279342.00
ClintEastwood is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Re: The best verse of 09'

verse of the year:

Marcus Groovy, far fetched from loonie?/ Naw
he Schitzo , Sicko, he's so, dick ill, so! schtzo-frenic, he's sick though/
Autism only things in his rap out his noggen, drugs in his sys-tum./
Of his prick so, after him I think slow, He's fucking up the Wo-rld/
A gayme with no gayngsta *****, flamer COLD! He has a Caine, Coke, snow habbit/
tragic. Rabit, rapid punches hit him with rabbit, Blam! Bam! It's magic!/
I'm white yes, he get's off having homosex- You all. Here he comes talking bout male anal/
I could beat you in a text open text books, Woll! You don't spit that Hurt, Sad Song, and Pain Shyne Po, do!/
Chew, and spew kool as American Menthol, Suck with spirit in ether in the lungs, uh!/
Mental Retardation abusing desrespection, defiant a star in his constilation, your a intellectual geek squad./
Hater! You want to picture my ass? You should be picturing blacks, your world there's no fiction in that/
Racist! Disconnecting your soul(Sole)and put you in a jake with the snake hold Ether! The Sleeper!/
Patrolium, Gas Chambered, Leaded Octane, ethenol, That's my barz! Uh!, Set you on fire in this ether!/
And I'm the grim reaper, Dumb autistic is what he says out his teether, doesnt REALIZE his fever, is 112 degrees weaker!/
Sickness, this is a diss, it's diss like Candian nick-el you worship!/ Beaver!
Hater your crew haters my pro-to-col is to make you peodophiles foreva in words slaverbeaters/
Always, I flow with Vengeance! I invented a gun!
Distributed your scared! My guns leave ya lieing electracuted through chairs!/
Loobant with figs in orchids! Put you on Hollywood Squares I'm that Manic nice/
You fat dyke like Kan trying to attack the Mic, you don't REALIZE, I'm a male!
So shook not fearless, your dick inbetween the thighs of a maynes tale! So put the puppet on the GROUND!/ Whale
your severely handicapped and you hate your brain dead fami-LY and kids! I got Guns! Romeo created, that get sanity schitz-o! Your such a fag I fire you like the ku klux today! Gay! Yup, Your fired Wool and don't show up again!/
You think that your music is hot you sleeping in a coff-in that's Pac's and he pissed off! Your a snitch, I saw you fuck your own ass, that means your a Fix! and you think that you pop-ul-A!/ butt your not! I'll pop you like a first single song was Tim Mcgraw!/
ClintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote