Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 10:53 AM   #1
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1872.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Surprise Trina Raps About Rappers' Penis Sizes

Trina Raps About Rappers' Penis Sizes-[Hot 97.1 Celebrity Drama]- Brought to you by Your Worst Enemy

Trina a.k.a. The Diamond Princess has taken her nastiness to an entirely new level. The self-proclaimed "Baddest Bitch" has made a song in which she openly talks about rappers' penis sizes. The lyrics all come from her point of view in rappers who she happen to sleep with. And although the song is completed Atlantic Records is doing everything it can to stop the song from being released. Though the title of the song is unknown, rumor has it that the song has leaked onto WinMX and Kazaa.

After this news went public on hip hop radio station Hot 97.1 in New York City, a discussion began on rappers penis sizes in which Miss Info, Sway, Smokey, and Rich Nice asked any former "groupies" to call the station and talk about rappers whom they slept with.

Since New York City is like the Hip Hop Mecca, dozens of "groupies" called in to voice their opinion.

Those who were dissed horribly
1. Chingy
2. Fat Joe
3. Mr. Cheeks
4. Pharrell
5. Ironically Lil' Wayne
6. Nelly
7. T.I.
8. Some guy from Pitch Black
9. Murphy Lee
10. Zane

Those who were praised the most
1. 50 Cent; girls kept calling him a horse
2. Jay-Z; got the same comments as 50
3. Capone [from Capone and Noreaga]
4. Ludacris
5. Method Man
6. Snoop Dogg
7. Trick Daddy
8. Sean Paul
9. Young Buck
10. Joe Budden

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Old 02-19-2004, 10:57 AM   #2
~Eclipse~
*~u LuV iT~*

~Eclipse~ is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

omg, sounds to me like someone is tryna pull a publicity stunt. and its workin..
I bEeN wOrKiN aT iT eVeR sInCe I cAmE tO tHiS pLaNeT,
aNd I aInT qUiTe ThErE yEt
BuT i'M gEtTiN bEtTeR aT iT*~....
Old 02-19-2004, 10:58 AM   #3
~Eclipse~
*~u LuV iT~*

~Eclipse~ is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

The guy from pitch black wasnt Vin Diesel was it? if it was i'll be so disappointed....lol!
I bEeN wOrKiN aT iT eVeR sInCe I cAmE tO tHiS pLaNeT,
aNd I aInT qUiTe ThErE yEt
BuT i'M gEtTiN bEtTeR aT iT*~....
Old 02-19-2004, 12:05 PM   #4
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
I don't remember. I just remember that he was from Pitch Black. I don't know their names by heart. But I still got this on tape.

I dunno why, but I record almost every morning show on tape in the final hour

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
Old 02-19-2004, 12:09 PM   #5
luvdafunkymunk
Home Dogg

luvdafunkymunk is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

What A Ho!
The penetration's exact, like amniocentesis
I rip your rhyme to pieces after drainin out your fluid
My vocab is fluent yours is evident of being truant
I know you wanna make moves but son you best to take a second look
Before my knight takes your rook
Old 02-19-2004, 12:14 PM   #6
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

It's a damn shame you can't spell a three letter word correctly.

[And don't bother dissing the way I spelled my name. There wasn't enough space so something had to go]

"
"
Old 02-19-2004, 12:16 PM   #7
EuNiQuE
=-Dis.For.My.People-=

Location: Unfortunately, my abode is placed in -wack- Richmond...
EuNiQuE is a dope memberEuNiQuE is a dope memberEuNiQuE is a dope memberEuNiQuE is a dope member

Murphy Lee?! Nooooooooooo!!!

Say -Hola- to the Female that brings the -Hotness-
As quiet-as-it's-kept, the name's -Euniqueness-*

-=*Lone~Soldier*=-
Old 02-19-2004, 01:17 PM   #8
-Evey-
...I Said No No No...

Location: in a city, in a state, in a fucked up country thats part of a fucked up world
Rap Worlds Cash: 189675.00
-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up

AAAAAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

thats what they get....LMAO...now rappers will think twice b4 they try to pound somethin knowing damn well they aint HUNG!
Old 02-19-2004, 01:30 PM   #9
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

^^smh. lol. Trina is gonna fuck around and ruin somebody's career. Somebody's gonna get pissed off and go Bin Laden on her ass

"
"
Old 02-19-2004, 01:32 PM   #10
-Evey-
...I Said No No No...

Location: in a city, in a state, in a fucked up country thats part of a fucked up world
Rap Worlds Cash: 189675.00
-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up

i wanna find out what the song is ...when i get home imma download that shit!!!
Closed Thread