Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 09:54 PM   #1
-TeK-
5 Star General

Rap Worlds Cash: 4004.00
-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to -TeK-
-TeK- [vs] Uzi-Man

-TeK-

This hoes-dispersed so I dont care if you're a flamer; I'll just roast-ya-worse
And I know you're weak cuz no one respects you enough to even post-a-verse!!*

This brother's-gay so fuck Uzi, this lame cat still needs another-day
Hes a coward, that's why when its U's-turn he always turns the other-way!!
I smother-fakes and homos and this kid really would like-to-hold-me
Cuz i dont mean this ass bettered his rhyme scheme when I say hes right-in-Multi's!!! (writin) **
I'll smite-him-boldy cuz Im like-the-sickest in fights-n-disses
And just cuz you ghost for Lisa it doesnt mean you're right-for-bitches!!! (write)
You could live your life-in-prison and still not have enough bars-to-win-it
Uzi blows fast so this bitch is usually out of breath like SARS-in-women!!!
I'll break ya arms-in-minutes if you try to block the punches-i-dish-out
And i'm not talking about tongue n teeth when i say he keeps somethin-in-his-mouth!!!
You're nothin-to-bitch-now, We know ur lines are like half my skill so to win, use-more
Cuz when I asked if you're wack i heard no 'Neighs' like i talked to a mute-horse!!!
Im usin brute-force to crush your body and to simply leave you wasted
Cuz around guys you raise ur eyebrows so much u got a permanent face-lift!!!
Ill burn~him~n~break-him, you must be needin an L like drugs-to-fiends
And im just postin first cuz you belong 'under C' like a submarine!!!
Club-ya-spleen and bruise-ya-dumb-mouth and trust me, you'll-get-sonned-now
This faggot's like poppin a pimple cuz it just takes a little pressure for Uz-to-come-out!!! (ooze)
You're useless,-come-now, Ill put you on an IV like i flipped Xkwisite's-roster
Cuz the effect of your punches is short~lived like a midget-boxer!!!
I'll let my sword~spin to slice ya text because to Tek-it-seems-lame
Thats why in a battle with me you fair week like seven-spring-days!!!!

*Check like..almost all of his old battles..no one ever even posts against him (prime example: Aero.. Uzi posted so bad that Aero didnt even bother)
**Go look at the original thread..

Ton of other personals.... u dont get the personals/wordplay, or anything, either ask or dont vote

Uzi-Man

my drop
I'm blazin' like an Uzi firin' on all cylinders, / I gas pumped tek’s ma, like a car, I opened her ass, and started fillin' her. //
M.E.R.K. is like a faggot’s brothel, stuffed with talent-less whores, / I'll Cry “Havoc and let slip the dogs of war", stranglin' 'em all with my microphone cord. //
Regarding rhymin’ in battles, harsh lesson’s you’re bein’ taught, / I’m the King Arthur of this rap shit, you’re getting’ mauled by Excalibur’s sword. //
I’ma use it to slaughter Tek, butcher him till nothin's left, / the way I'm murderin' you now, your peeps will be lookin' to avenge your death. //
Hastily attacking from all angles, tek "doesn't know" what he's facin', / like when he didn’t understand semantic concepts, got multis confused with alliteration. // *1
"Peter piper picked peppers" and "run rocked rhymes", / like fine wines I take my time, I've differentiated my lines. // *2
Got my Scarface sign on ya mind, so now you’re head’s so full of shit, / because you tried stickin' your head up your ass, to see if it'd fit. // *3
To exhibit wordplay, bitch thinks you need to hyphenate and bold-ya-text, / tek's a pussy, got a dick in him, when-he-hasn’t, he’s fixion-less. //
I understand “smoke” is your protégé, you like giving him a “helping hand”, / you love "helpin' him elevate", by masturbating his prostate gland. // *4
Although he’s got his man’s cum in his mouth, regardin’ me it’ll be defeat (the feet) you'll be tasting, / i haven’t had a pedicure in decades, it’ll be my foot through his face he’ll be facin’. //
For crying out loud bitch, the Uzi’s fuckin’ firin' and dephilin’ ya rhyme style, / a competitive pugilist battle you’re in now, not one of those repetitive homo-twisted messenger key-styles. // *5
This necrophile's rich “spendin’” money excessively at cemeteries, his action’s hard to comprehend, / tek’s “undertaking” a sensless profession, constantly “blowin’” dead presidents. // *6

explanations(they'll explain everything you'd need to know)
*1 in ebure's drop he was gettin' mulitple rhyme syllables confused with alliteration
*2 first line of this bar exhibiting alliteration, 2nd line of this bar demonstrating multis
*3 it's a reference to the film scarface
*4 tek said he'd help smoke elevate his rhymes.
when prostate gland (inside ya ass) is touched it gives males erections.
*5 i'm just havin' a go at his friendly keystyle battles he always posts in drop rhymes.
*6 blowin' dead presidents can mean giving blowjobs to presidents who have died or can mean spendin money excessively. necrophile is someone who has sex with dead corpses. an undertaker digs up/buries corpses.

Vote up..i'll return the favor if u have any battles.... (Ell..i'll vote on some battles in here in a minute... and this is the last time i'll bring someone in here that isnt on the list )

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

THE SUPREME KINGZ!!!!
Tha MosT FeareD
Old 02-23-2004, 10:20 PM   #2
Uzi-Man
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 45.00
Uzi-Man is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Uzi-Man Send a message via MSN to Uzi-Man
i just wanna add, no hate votin' or friendshp votin'. vote according to who's drop is better, straight up. obviously tek's crew ain't allowed to vote, also if u in teks crew u can't invade the thread and influence votes by givin' props to your fellow members. tek u ok wit that or not??
Old 02-23-2004, 10:25 PM   #3
-TeK-
5 Star General

Rap Worlds Cash: 4004.00
-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds-TeK- is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to -TeK-
Why are you stating the obvious..though if someone wants to say something about the battle, it's fine, as long they aren't swaying votes...

vote peeps, I will return the favor (as long as its possible........................)

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

THE SUPREME KINGZ!!!!
Tha MosT FeareD
Old 02-24-2004, 10:00 AM   #4
Uzi-Man
Crazy Mutharfucka

put the other battle thread back into the battle arena, coz we want a result, and anyone wit 250votes (or u can up it to 400 if u want) can vote their, and in this thread any vet can vote, and tally the totals up. because no vet seems to be voting at the moment, and their are loads of people who have hundreds upon hundreds of posts but cannnot vote in the vet arena, and i want to actually see votes from anywhere for anyone (except from rookies).

Last edited by Uzi-Man; 02-24-2004 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #5
2Flawless
Bypassing Limitations

Rap Worlds Cash: 3.00
2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.

*Flawless Stretches before explanation*

Tek's Verse

And I know you're weak cuz no one respects you enough to even post-a-verse!!*

Blah Opener, not to good

HaHa Funny(lol) nice

Cuz i dont mean this ass bettered his rhyme scheme when I say hes right-in-Multi's!!! (writin) **

Not bad, Nice wordplay
And just cuz you ghost for Lisa it doesnt mean you're right-for-bitches!!! (write)

Again Nice wordplay

1st line was funnier than second but good overall

And i'm not talking about tongue n teeth when i say he keeps somethin-in-his-mouth!!!

Weak not that good

You're nothin-to-bitch-now, We know ur lines are like half my skill so to win, use-more
Cuz when I asked if you're wack i heard no 'Neighs' like i talked to a mute-horse!!!

Horse shit was funny as hell

Damn LOL liked this line alot

Kinda simple here but good, Nice wordplay

This faggot's like poppin a pimple cuz it just takes a little pressure for Uz-to-come-out!!! (ooze)

LOL this was aight not bad

Not bad

Ohhhhhhh(lol) Nice finisher
*clears throat NEXT*

Uzi-Man

my drop
I'm blazin' like an Uzi firin' on all cylinders, / I gas pumped tek’s ma, like a car, I opened her ass, and started fillin' her. //

LOL good opener

M.E.R.K. is like a faggot’s brothel, stuffed with talent-less whores, / I'll Cry “Havoc and let slip the dogs of war", stranglin' 'em all with my microphone cord. //

Good wordplay Nice like this line

Regarding rhymin’ in battles, harsh lesson’s you’re bein’ taught, / I’m the King Arthur of this rap shit, you’re getting’ mauled by Excalibur’s sword. //

Blah Not bad but Not to Good

I’ma use it to slaughter Tek, butcher him till nothin's left, / the way I'm murderin' you now, your peeps will be lookin' to avenge your death. //

Coo, this was aight

Hastily attacking from all angles, tek "doesn't know" what he's facin', / like when he didn’t understand semantic concepts, got multis confused with alliteration. // *1

good personal wasn't bad

"Peter piper picked peppers" and "run rocked rhymes", / like fine wines I take my time, I've differentiated my lines. // *2

Flow was on point good line

Got my Scarface sign on ya mind, so now you’re head’s so full of shit, / because you tried stickin' your head up your ass, to see if it'd fit. // *3

Kinda sceptical bout this line here, maybe jus me

To exhibit wordplay, bitch thinks you need to hyphenate and bold-ya-text, / tek's a pussy, got a dick in him, when-he-hasn’t, he’s fixion-less. //

OHhhhhhhhh shit nice personal shun good
(Finishes eating his sandwich and taking his 10 minute break)

I understand “smoke” is your protégé, you like giving him a “helping hand”, / you love "helpin' him elevate", by masturbating his prostate gland. // *4

LOL damn good shit

Although he’s got his man’s cum in his mouth, regardin’ me it’ll be defeat (the feet) you'll be tasting, / i haven’t had a pedicure in decades, it’ll be my foot through his face he’ll be facin’. //

Nasty Image (nightmares for days prob)(lol)

For crying out loud bitch, the Uzi’s fuckin’ firin' and dephilin’ ya rhyme style, / a competitive pugilist battle you’re in now, not one of those repetitive homo-twisted messenger key-styles. // *5

Flow was nice good shit

This necrophile's rich “spendin’” money excessively at cemeteries, his action’s hard to comprehend, / tek’s “undertaking” a sensless profession, constantly “blowin’” dead presidents. // *6

Flow was good Nice Finisher

I give Tek this vote because of consistancy, flow was good and everything had me laughing alot, good verse by Uzi-Man 2 I mean don't get me wrong ya verse wasn't bad but Tek's was good

Vote=Tek

Oh and Did ya'll realize this was a battle between two guns (Tek and Oozy/Uzi)

*Maybe ya'll consider me vet material soon *cough cough* I know my votes is betta than Ell's *cough cough*
LOL..........

Good Battle

Rapworlds is like the game of -chess- I use to run wit the -kings- and kept herbz in -check- kept an eye on the -queen- and abused the -Rooks-*Flawless

"I'm not livin in hell to die and go to hell again"
Old 02-24-2004, 03:03 PM   #6
Uzi-Man
Crazy Mutharfucka

^ 2flawless isn't on the vet list, technically his vote doesn't count. what's the point of bringing this battle to the vet arena if people who aren't vets vote?? i'll let you have this vote, if the whole battle switches to the "battle arena", otherwise if it stays in the "vet battle arena" we can only count veteran's votes.
make sense? i'm not bein' petulant. make your mind up tek
Old 02-24-2004, 03:35 PM   #7
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1100586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

And I know you're weak cuz no one respects you enough to even post-a-verse!!

First line didnt make much sense
Second line nothing special, nice flow and good structure

Hes a coward, that's why when its U's-turn he always turns the other-way

First line settin it up..
Second best out of this verse. nice way to play on the name.

Cuz i dont mean this ass bettered his rhyme scheme when I say hes right-in-Multi's!

Didn't really get the personal but nice multies on it, structure was a bit iffy. anyway moving on..

And just cuz you ghost for Lisa it doesnt mean you're right-for-bitches!!!

LOl. My personal favourite out of this verse.
Excellent Personal, and Excellent multies.

First line original and very good concept
Second line just plain played

??? Good punch, nothin else ta say really but to balance the structure out a bit

What? Didnt feel this, worst out of the verse

Good Punch
Good Flow, kind of a filler

Ooohh Shit, that second line was hot man, this defo nice.

This faggot's like poppin a pimple cuz it just takes a little pressure for Uz-to-come-out!!!

Ohh Shit, Nice Wordplay and Damn nice Multies, at this point you started goin serious about it.

Pft. Filler and Played line.

First line was nice
Good way to close it

-Tek- : There wasnt enough consistency in this, some lines were like OOHH Shit and then there were some that were like blaahh filler, i defo think the structure you got mastered now, it's a defo good one,

Btw, I havent read the verses before, im breakin them down as i go along so it's fair, in a way

Uzi

nice opener, it was eye openin but the only thing i can suggest here is structuring it out better so its easier to read

played, seen this many times, kind of a filler

LOL. Prolly my favourite out of this verse, a nice concept aint seen it used before.

Nice punch, and good flow to it, nothin else to be said

Hastily attacking from all angles, tek "doesn't know" what he's facin', / like when he didn’t understand semantic concepts, got multis confused with alliteration. //

Nice vocab on this one, complex bar and no lack in the flow

thats kinda played like fuck

Got my Scarface sign on ya mind, so now you’re head’s so full of shit, / because you tried stickin' your head up your ass, to see if it'd fit. //

lol. i liked this line, it pretty much explains itself

ooooooooooooooohhh, harsh personal, harsh. i think this was where the multies came in. mos def nice

ahahha ohh shit, damn, was feelin this line like hell, nice one.

bleh, weird wordplay and the structure was iffy

didnt rhyme and it aint good to rhyme style and styles together, it kind feels weird

shiiitt this was a goddamn nice punch

Uzi: That structure is weird man and definitly needs changing, again same with what i said to -TeK- some fillers but otherwise i think you got this one because of some of the personals and the lines you had..

Vote - Uzi

If you want me to come back and explain it, i'll be more than happy to.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:02 PM   #8
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1017.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3

Tek....
^^ funny and witty
And just cuz you ghost for Lisa it doesnt mean you're right-for-bitches!!!
^^ basic creativity and personal
This faggot's like poppin a pimple cuz it just takes a little pressure for Uz-to-come-out!!!
^^ funny and witty
Uzi.....
I understand “smoke” is your protégé, you like giving him a “helping hand”, / you love "helpin' him elevate", by masturbating his prostate gland. //
^^ Sick.. Literally..

Delivery: Tek
Punches: Tek
Creativity: Tek
Personals: Uz had more but it's quality over quanity. Tek
Complexity: Defo Uzi..
Vote: Tek

Rationale: Better in most categories...
Old 02-24-2004, 06:22 PM   #9
Uzi-Man
Crazy Mutharfucka

^ bull-shit vote. how did tek have better punches than me?? how the hell did tek have better personals than me? u say quality over quantity but i mean he had about two personls, which were good, but i had about 5 personals which were good. his wasn't really more creative either.

hate vote definately and tek's friend, but in line with bein' a good sport i'll allow it to stand. his explantion was poor also.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:32 PM   #10
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1017.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3

I shouldn't have to make it any clearer as to why he beat you.. Because then you definately wouldn't get votes...
I shouldn't have to point out that you can't rhyme on point and that you're personals should have been worded better..
You got a net-battling-anger-problem.. Chill...
And don't try to hate on every vote like Flawless's vote b/c YOU'RE NO VET EITHER.. It's a privelege for you to be in the Vet Arena..
Yeah...