Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 04-08-2004, 11:38 AM   #1
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1872.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Laughing Beanie Sigel To Plead Guilty/ Dame Dash... A Billionaire?

Beanie Sigel To Plead Guilty

Rapper Beanie Sigel has agreed to plead guilty to possession of drugs and being a felon in possession of a gun. Sigel's attorney, Fortunato N. Perri Jr. said that by pleading, Sigel is hoping for a shorter sentence, which could amount to almost three years.

Sigel was arrested in the early morning hours of April 20, 2003, following a high speed auto chase and a short foot pursuit. Two SWAT officers allege they saw Sigel dump a loaded Mauser .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol. After Sigel was apprehended, a search of his Escalade turned up a variety of drugs including seven Alprazolam (Xanax) tabs, Oxycodone, 10 codeine tabs, two 16-ounce bottles of codeine and a small amount of marijuana.

Sigel completed a drug counseling program in Minnesota earlier this year. U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick granted Sigel permission to travel to New York where he is completing "State Property 2" as well as his latest CD. Sigel goes on trial next week in state court on aggravated assault and attempted murder charges. Those incidents stem from a July 2 shooting in Philadelphia. The rapper is accused of shooting a man in the stomach and foot.

He is also facing trial for fracturing a man's eye socket in 2001. Police allege that while on Sigel Street in Philadelphia, the rapper used his Bentley to block a motorist and pulled him from his truck. Sigel and several other men allegedly punched and kicked the motorist fracturing a rib, his eye socket and giving him a concussion. Sigel has sold a combined total of over 12 million records.

Dame Dash... A Billionaire?

Dame Dash recently revealed the goal of his five-year plan - to become a billionaire. Dash, speaking to Tavis Smiley during an interview with NPR radio, said that his ambitions were limitless. "Maybe I need a little therapy, but I want to be number one at everything," Dash said. "There's a lot of things that motivate me and there's a lot of money to be made. It all works together."

Dash was speaking from the set of State Property 2, which is shooting in New York. Part 1 of the movie ended with the star, Beanie Sigel, being locked away in a prison. State Property 2 picks up with Beans being released from jail. The new movie features appearances by most of the artists on Roc-A-Fella, as well as a major role for Queen's rapper Noreaga. Dash said that rappers working in the film industry should be taken as serious as any other actor, director or executive.

"The work should speak for itself, it shouldn't matter where your from," Dash said. "If the opportunities presented to any person - be it hip-hop, pop or rock, as long as you do a good job and take the job serious and you have a respect for it, I think that's all the really counts."

Dash said that he enjoyed directing and producing, but executive producing is what hat he loved wearing the most, despite evolving in each area.

"Truthfully speaking, executive producing is the best, because all you have to do is cut the check. Make sure you come in under budget and show up at the premiere," Dash said with a bit of sarcasm. "As far as producing it's a heavy job, you have to make sure everything is done right and you're responsible for everything. Same thing with directing, you have to get up early and be there for every single shot. It's tiring for a cat like myself because I am so involved in other things."

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote