Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Sports Central
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
HIP HOP HEAD

Rap Worlds Cash: 9.00
HIP HOP HEAD is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

"I don't want to dunk anymore" - Vince Carter

Sportsnet.ca -- The human highlight reel known as Vinsanity has been replaced by after-school specials.
Toronto Raptors superstar Vince Carter, struggling through his worst season ever, said his dunking days are all but done.

"I don't want to dunk anymore," Carter told Sportsnet.

Although he asserted that his skills haven't diminished, Carter said dunking is overrated and unnecessary.

"You can make a layup and reach the free throw line," said Carter, who is averaging 3.18 free throws a game this season, well below the seven he averaged during his best offensive years from 1999 to 2001. His 14.5 points per game is also his lowest average since becoming a professional.

Raptors point guard Rafer Alston said that he himself should shoulder some of the blame for Carter's early struggles, saying he hasn't found Carter enough early in the season, or perhaps he should reduce his own amount of shots.

"I'm not going to let him take all the credit," said Carter about Alston's remarks. "I just haven't found my shot yet."

For more of the interview with Vince Carter, watch Sportsnetnews tonight.
HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 09:55 PM   #2
GraveDigga
Crazy Mutharfucka

GraveDigga is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to GraveDigga
Re: "I don't want to dunk anymore" - Vince Carter

that sucks, hes the best dunker in the nba as of now, if hes not gonna dunk, then he should be gettin 20+ppg, cant belive they beat the spurs when he had FOUR POINTS!!!!!! spurs need help, akward team
GraveDigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 02:13 AM   #3
Torch
The Goofiest Gangsta

Torch is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Torch Send a message via Yahoo to Torch

i dont blame him..*****z beat your ass when you go down the lane.Espically wit vince cause they know what hes known for.So i would work on my jumper like tmac..brings defence out and makes your driving the hole easier.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:54 AM   #4
H_O_V
the HHF

Rap Worlds Cash: 2168.28
H_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. Bush

Oh well, yea the dude got bunions but look at all the other great dunkers in the nBA left. Lebron proved himself in that one game, Kobe, J. Rich, Dwayne Wade is good. No need for tears.
H_O_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 05:36 PM   #5
Mighty
FrEE aGeNt

Mighty is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Mighty

Carter's turnin into more and more of a pussy every season... Toronto's gotta trade him, that'll spark his talent back up...
Old 11-23-2004, 06:13 PM   #6
T-Touch
Please Confirm Email

T-Touch is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to T-Touch

yea he is a pussy.....dunking is what made him....dont get me wrong he is a great player but come on now....if he wants to get ne thing outa the fans he has to dunk
T-Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 08:47 AM   #7
H_O_V
the HHF

Rap Worlds Cash: 2168.28
H_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. Bush

Yea they was talkin of tradin him. Its been rumored for years this dude wanted to leave toronto.
H_O_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 02:47 AM   #8
Venomous
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 110.00
Venomous is a quality memberVenomous is a quality memberVenomous is a quality memberVenomous is a quality memberVenomous is a quality memberVenomous is a quality member

He's a pussy cause he doesn't want to dunk? That's the dumbest shit I've read in my life. Maybe the ***** just realized the duking is pointless. ***** could be scoring more points a game wit 3 pointers, so maybe he's gonna practice on that shit, dunking ain't worth more then a regular 2 point shot.
Venomous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 04:44 AM   #9
Adikt
...The Future...

Adikt is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via MSN to Adikt

dunkin is just dunkin... play to win... not to please the crowd

RHYME RICH PRODUCTIONS

Wish God never gave the men power
To be able to hurt the people inside the Twin Towers

From My Room Comin' Soon

...I'll Merk Ya...
Adikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 02:35 PM   #10
Mighty
FrEE aGeNt

Mighty is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Mighty

I never directly said he didn't wanna dunk makes him a pussy, that's you filling in sentences so shut the fuck up while I learn you somethin here... You say to practice 3 point shots and that'll be better... My pussy reference came from watchin vince play... He seems to be takin the jump shot advice, not because he doesn't wanna dunk anymore because it's tryin to hard to wow the crowd, the simple truth is, Carter's a pussy cuz he's afraid of takin it to the basket... He fears contact ever since he messed up his knee, that's where the pussy reference came from... It's been proven throughout the history of basketball that you'll be a much more effective ball player if you take the ball aggressive instead of relyin on the jumpshot, hell look at allen iverson and steve francis, they not even as big as vince, but there more of men then he could ever dream of bein...