Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 01:42 AM   #1
Young-Legacy
An Unspoken Legend

Rap Worlds Cash: 490.00
Young-Legacy is slowly elevating to the top.Young-Legacy is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to Young-Legacy Send a message via Yahoo to Young-Legacy
Legacy-vs-Remnat (3-0)

6bars max
deadline tomorro 11pm
good luck.... my verse:

i aint talkin bout matches when i "spark-at-you"- or gladiators when i say this gets "colossal"/
i'll turn this scene to "art-on-the-avenue"- some cats could say in a way im a lyrical "picasso"///

tryin to rip me?- he couldnt "rip-a-virgin", i'll make his spine look like DNA leave him wit a "sore back"/
dont rap- "stick-wit-learnin" cause i'll walk all ova ya skills like ya profession was makin "door mats"///

where im from *****z have you lookin like a college ho the way you get "snatched-off-the-campus"/
shyt gets critical- fuk wit me homie and i'll have you lookin like this battles a "clash-of-the-canvas"///

you winnin this battle? *smh* this is like an assassination homie- not "part-of-the-plan"/
face the facts- you wouldnt be ill if you ran a mile to the hospital wit ya "heart-in-ya-hand"///

you accepted the challenge- when im ready to dish the finishin blow i dont wanna hear "salvage me"/
cause honestly i could careless- i'll make you an example of how i enjoy to casually cap "casualties"///

i congradulate you on gettin this far- but you gotta "meet-the-closer" and no "further-we-go"/
i'll turn this cat do a lyrical "decomposer" and make this text juss anotha episode of "Murder-She-Wrote"

~WuN~
p.s. imma have my links by tomorro, so dont close this cuz i juss signed up like a half hour ago
Old 11-04-2005, 09:46 PM   #2
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

Re: Legacy-vs-Remnat

Niice shit...can you give me 24hrs. been working 16hr. shifts , I wouldn't want you to waste this verse...plz
Old 11-05-2005, 12:42 AM   #3
Young-Legacy
An Unspoken Legend

Young-Legacy is slowly elevating to the top.Young-Legacy is slowly elevating to the top.

its koo homie....
~WuN~

-aKa- Da Kidd TeKniQue
Old 11-06-2005, 12:50 PM   #4
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

I'm the Champ not even "San Andreas Fault can make the Belts shift"
like Christmas in 3rd world countries "you never had a gift"
you can't wrap(rap) like retards during the Holidays
and after I fuck ya bitch , when you hit it "it'll be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
like prom parties in the Ghetto this kid lacks punch , so you better break~fast like brunch
I don't need 50 to prove I got shit on Lox(locks) , while you couldn't even spit it hot on "little Wayne's block"(song "the blocks hot)
this kid bite more people than Count Drac and the only time he has any "extra cheese is at the pizza shop"
like 64's and coupes this kid is getting dropped
cause my scripts are money , so biting them will leave your "stomach in Knots"
Legacy got "whiped like the Birdman's parking lot"(Baby from Hotboys claims to have 50 cars)

will post a link soon....
Old 11-06-2005, 09:02 PM   #5
Young-Legacy
An Unspoken Legend

aight, can we get some votes on this
~WuN~

-aKa- Da Kidd TeKniQue
Old 11-06-2005, 09:29 PM   #6
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 378155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...350#post661350

^legacies

remnant u need 2 links...

pm them to me and this will be re-opened

Last edited by Vokals; 11-06-2005 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:23 AM   #7
Archaic
Nephilim

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36104
Old 11-12-2005, 03:33 PM   #8
Archaic
Nephilim

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54784
Old 11-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
Archaic
Nephilim

^^^......
Old 11-19-2005, 01:32 AM   #10
Archaic
Nephilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Remnant
^^^......
Closed Thread