Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 03:11 AM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 374155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
LW- Aero vs The Remnat (3-0 KO)

There Will Be No:
* Biting
* Unnecessary Beefing
* Feeding
* Free-Posting
* Recycling
* Making Up Aliases to Vote For Yourself

Anyone caught doing any of these will incur anything from docked votes to a banning, as the moderators see fit.

Other Rules:
There Will Be A 2 Hour Free Grace Period.
Anything Over 2, Up To 12 Hours Results In -1 Vote.
Anything Over 12, Up To 24 Hours Results In -2 Votes.
Anything Over 24 Hours Results In A DQ Unless Site Goes Down.

Voting Rules
* There Will be No Dr/Hate Votes. If You Feel Someone Has Voted Against you Out Of Dr Or Hate, You Can lodge A Complaint In The Appropriate Thread (Not The Battle Thread), Or PM A Mod. The Vote Will Then Be Reviewed & may Or may Not Be Discounted. Moderators Decision Is Final.

* No Crew Votes, Unless Your Opponent Approves Them Or You Are Both In the Same Crew. (You CAN Vote AGAINST Someone In Your Crew)

* NO UNEXPLAINED VOTES.

Specifically, scorecards without a rationale WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

You may use any style of voting you wish (breakdowns, scorecard WITH rationale, paragraphs, etc) as long as you refer to the verses (with quotes or by saying "That line about ____" ) to support reasons why you think who won did.

If A moderator deems a vote to be unexplained, it will be discounted.

***You Must Vote On 2 Battles. You Will Be Docked 1 Vote For Every Vote You Dont Do***

How To Win:
3-0 Is A KO
4-1 Is A Win (not a KO)
First To 5 Is A Win

Check In By Friday Midnight EST
Verses Due Saturday Midnight EST
Voting Ends Tuesday Midnight EST

3-5 Bars

G'luck
Old 11-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3

Re: LW- Aero vs The Remnat

check in.... show up por favor
Old 11-09-2005, 12:28 PM   #3
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

.................n
Old 11-12-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3

Keystyle:

.....At one time you excelled to Fame now your image peeps Seldom Claim
Haven't come 'correct with words' since you changed & mispelled the name
I bring hell to lames, & to finish his hope all I need is a sentence or quote
I'll Send him afloat, like Fat peeps in tug-of-war, TR's at the "end of his Rope"
....Will I benefit? NO! My advice is to bite my rhymes but don't get caught
Or steal my car in a Dark area. Honestly, Just take it from me and get Lost!
DBO's damned, I'm the Repo man, here to take fans that Might support him
...............Because I'm known for staying above The Rim like Michael Jordan

* Remnat is supposed to be spelled remnaNt
Old 11-13-2005, 12:56 AM   #5
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

Beating me?....You "stand no chants(chance) like paralyzed monks"
cause your demise was "plane(plain) to see like the twin towers" chump
Aero you suck bad like virgins giving head , so I'm "breaking you off like Jesus did bread"
You "blowing diss" like the Wolf did to the pigs' houses , or like the wind does to chicks blouses...Ko'ed wit "more counters than whats under Welfare vouchers"

Last edited by Archaic; 11-13-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:15 AM   #6
Xkwisite
Tenbatsu No Akuma

Rap Worlds Cash: 29021.06
Xkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad game

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Send a message via Yahoo to Xkwisite

Interesting....

Punches: Aero, DBO's were slightly played....
Personals: A, Misspelling of name line
Multis: A DBO didnt have many, if any...
Creativity: A
Wordplay: A Redundant category...
Delivery: niether...i didnt like A's non-chalant like keystyle...it wasnt a blatant thing like he usually gives...
Vote: A

Civ~ILLians

Watashi Wa Subete Wo Koeshimono

~DOUBLE X'D SWORD~
Old 11-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #7
-Saracen-
.Me > You.

Rap Worlds Cash: 82958.50
-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds

^ Vote discounted - needs to be more thorough, please X. Even a final summary sentence will do.

Can both of you post links/names to battles you've voted on, please.

It Goes When You Dealin' With The Evils
But Thats The Nature Of People...
Why You Think Muhfuckas Like To Feed Pigeons, But Try To Shoot Eagles?

Old 11-13-2005, 05:41 PM   #8
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Before I start... I'd just like to say that I am well aware that there is no crew voting... However, I'm going to go ahead and place a vote, and if DBO would like to discount it, that's perfectly fine with me... I'll be as crisp as possible...

Aero's Verse:

[.....At one time you excelled to Fame now your image peeps Seldom Claim
Haven't come 'correct with words' since you changed & mispelled the name]

This is my opinion, was a very strong opener... For the reasons that it had a nice blend of multies and a hard hitting personal punch... This punchline alone was damaging, considering the name is spelled incorrectly...Nice open and punch..

[I bring hell to lames, & to finish his hope all I need is a sentence or quote
I'll Send him afloat, like Fat peeps in tug-of-war, TR's at the "end of his Rope"]

Again, nice multies... Punchline wasn't so hard hitting, however the similie in comparison was pretty good...

[....Will I benefit? NO! My advice is to bite my rhymes but don't get caught
Or steal my car in a Dark area. Honestly, Just take it from me and get Lost!]

Eh...Your chain of multies sort of went off in these lines... Also, the punchline wasn't as hard hitting either... The word play was decent... I understood.. But I don't think everyone would be able to understand your second line as easy... Maybe could've been worded a bit better..

[DBO's damned, I'm the Repo man, here to take fans that Might support him
...............Because I'm known for staying above The Rim like Michael Jordan]

All right close... The second line containing the punch, concept is kind of played... But considering it was used cleverly as a name flip, you pulled it off...

Not as good as I'm use to seeing my friend... I can tell you didn't put as much effort into this verse as you normally would...However, it still came out to be pretty decent... You lacked those "shockers" that you usually have... I'd rate it over-all an 8/10...

The Remnat's Verse:

[Beating me?....You "stand no chants(chance) like paralyzed monks"
cause your demise was "plane(plain) to see like the twin towers" chump]

All right open... First line was nice, pretty good word play... Slight touch of punch effect... The second line..? Definately played... The word play and the concept itself... Maybe you should've tried with something a bit different..?

[Aero you suck bad like virgins giving head , so I'm "breaking you off like Jesus did bread"
You "blowing diss" like the Wolf did to the pigs' houses , or like the wind does to chicks blouses...Ko'ed wit "more counters than whats under Welfare vouchers"]

Don't know what happened here exactly.... Seems as if you may have missed out a line... Either that, or the style change was horrible.. The Jesus line was all right... I've heard it a few times.. The 3 pigs line was cool, very original... However, nothing really stood out punchline wise... Your closing line was pretty good... Had to be the hardest hitting punch in the whole verse..

Definately, you need to get back into your groove again... I've seen WAY better battle verses from you over time... Seems like you played around with this one as well... Nothing was to astonishing about it... Over all, it was ok... kind of lacked good content... I'd say 7.5/10... The original lines gave it a bit more appeal..
----------------------------
Battle was kind of sleepy... But most of the first round battles it seems everyone is just joking around with... This wasn't one of the best when it comes to people who can come up with good punches such as yourselves...

Punches: Aero
Wordplay: The Remnant
Originality: The Remnant
Personals: Aero
Content: Aero
Flow: Aero
Multies: Aero
Complexity: Aero

I don't know if I added the right categories... I'll change it if I need to... But..

Vote: Aero

^ And that's all honesty....

Old 11-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #9
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Actually... You know what? Being as though you want to be a smart ass... Both of you get a link and PM it to one of the mods.. Until then, this battle is closed..

There's some politics for you...

UPDATED:

I'm re-opening this battle for the time being only because the voting is coming slow... You still need to post links though or it'll be closed eventually...

Last edited by Aura; 11-14-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:59 PM   #10
D-Illar-1
Jay Redd

Rap Worlds Cash: 14776.00
D-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad game

Send a message via AIM to D-Illar-1 Send a message via Yahoo to D-Illar-1
Re: LW- Aero vs The Remnat (1-0)

.....At one time you excelled to Fame now your image peeps Seldom Claim
Haven't come 'correct with words' since you changed & mispelled the name
^Pretty cool opener...

I bring hell to lames, & to finish his hope all I need is a sentence or quote
I'll Send him afloat, like Fat peeps in tug-of-war, TR's at the "end of his Rope"
^Decent....Kinda played...

....Will I benefit? NO! My advice is to bite my rhymes but don't get caught
Or steal my car in a Dark area. Honestly, Just take it from me and get Lost!
^LOL...Decent...

DBO's damned, I'm the Repo man, here to take fans that Might support him
...............Because I'm known for staying above The Rim like Michael Jordan
^OK nameflip

Beating me?....You "stand no chants(chance) like paralyzed monks"
cause your demise was "plane(plain) to see like the twin towers" chump
^Played...

Aero you suck bad like virgins giving head , so I'm "breaking you off like Jesus did bread"
^Played...

You "blowing diss" like the Wolf did to the pigs' houses , or like the wind does to chicks blouses...Ko'ed wit "more counters than whats under Welfare vouchers"
^Kinda played...

Basically, Aero's verse was weak and he didn't really try. The wordplay was so-so, but the multies and flow were good. Remnant's verse had solid flow and aight multies, but really played wordplay, which made for weak punches...

VOTE: Aero.

Click Mixtape Cover For RHE Soundclick

Last edited by D-Illar-1; 11-14-2005 at 09:01 PM.
Closed Thread