Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:21 AM   #1
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Rap Worlds Cash: 850.00
Acid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Acid vs The Remnat (0-3)

5-10 bars
Ill spit first
No hate, dick ryding, crew votes
3-0 ko 4-1 tko etc...

post your links.

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54721
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...t=54988&page=2

The Beginning

The Remnat, you have been here long enough to be an RW vet //
But by your bad rep, you waste too much time arguing on the [inter]net //
Correct me if im wrong, but you been here since RW’s birth 2003 //
What have you done for the site but be a wack emcee? //
Smack gently, your fate is near, im taking your fear and leaving you empty //
Im RW’s finest, I got in with an ID contrary but you needed plenty //
Last I looked your age said twenty, but you get IDed for clubs at the beginning of the door entry //
Your shit is dubbed and uncalled for, your battle record is under a very small score //
Your fucking fake rhymes are brutal brawl war, because you can’t get up again once you reach the floor/

The Ending

Your in-between this life and the next? How you manage that one you fucking internet wreck? //
Your twenty years old, probably going bald and probably never had sex, so you use virginal objects //
Don’t even ask me what I mean, you use them for your behind to get pleasure //
This is your fantasy in all your dreams, so you get a small ruler out and measure //
Ended up 2cm, damn *****, you need a magrofine glass to see your little peon (small dick) //
Ive just ripped ya and ya ain’t winning, murking your punkass from the beginning //
This verse is deadly and im still spinning, because im the G (girl) that just made a finishing //

Bitch!

Pretty much the whole verse was self-explained, if you don’t understand anything from my verse, don’t vote, plain and simple or PM me and Ill clarify things up.

Post your links and verse Remnat, I don’t expect you to no-show (vet haha)

Last edited by Kronologik'; 11-27-2005 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:31 AM   #2
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

Re: Acid vs The Remnat

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38910
Old 11-12-2005, 02:51 AM   #3
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52036
Old 11-12-2005, 04:53 PM   #4
Archaic
Nephilim

look bitch your name ain't worth being "up~in my verse"
cause I'm gonna leave you telling tales from the Krypt ,since your digging your grave wit that dirt
like Acid using her teeth giving head , I got her "going down n it a hurts"(hearse)
..........like the Bird Flu I'm killing you chicks , until I got a whole "bag full of tricks"
so stop trying to spit and just keep swallowing bitch
what you think?..........you was gonna battle a vet and not go under?
quit the plunder and just become "a ghost hunter"(you need someone to write your rhymes)
Old 11-12-2005, 04:57 PM   #5
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Acid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap WorldsAcid is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Uppin votes
Old 11-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #6
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Upping for votes plz
Old 11-13-2005, 08:04 PM   #7
Babalu
Banned

Babalu is a dope memberBabalu is a dope memberBabalu is a dope memberBabalu is a dope member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
I dont need any forums Im fine right here.

If your such a good "vet" then youll post this forums for everyone. and that verse against Witherspoon wasnt vet standards, you beat him but only just..... Stop thinking your a 14 yr old vet thinking you will beat every on this board, now fuck off already.
Hear this funny looking muvafuka thinking shes the shit, LMFAO...

Listen to me you dumb bitch, you don't Fuck! with me.... A lot of people learn the lesson the hard way...

Lets go Audio right now.... Actually you just tell me where you live and I'll come and pistol whip your ass.

These forums are for *VETS* only so no I'm not going to post them, we don't want a bunch rookies and newbies like yourself spamming and running around thinking you own the shit. I tried to be nice to you and I was willing enough on staff bases (I'm a busy bitch) to teach you how to textcee and even audio, I would have given you useful tips and I would have stuck with you until I got you good so you would beat everyone here but no, you had to fuck your only one good chance in a life time and say no to me. Bad mistake bitch, you've got a price to pay.

You actually thought I tried against the Johnny Witherspoon faggot? LMFAO... You have a lot to learn about words and how you use them.

I might be 14, but the thing you dont understand is, I will beat this ENTIRE board in textcee and audio terms..... I am nearly professional and thats all thanks to these 3 forums I'm on. These forums are a community, were all a family and we all help eachother out and like I said its VETS. I have record labels as well Underground shit, I'm a vet in a lot of people eyes --- You even said it yourself you dumb bitch....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
OOOOOOOOOoooooEEEEE this was close, I'll say your both vets in my eyes.
Hop off RapWorlds because you wont learn anything new. All a bunch of wack muvafukin wannabe gangsta wiggers on this shit.

And by the way set up a battle bitch and I'll murk you in ONE bar and you can have unlimited.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Hear this funny looking muvafuka thinking shes the shit, LMFAO...

Listen to me you dumb bitch, you don't Fuck! with me.... A lot of people learn the lesson the hard way...

Lets go Audio right now.... Actually you just tell me where you live and I'll come and pistol whip your ass.

These forums are for *VETS* only so no I'm not going to post them, we don't want a bunch rookies and newbies like yourself spamming and running around thinking you own the shit. I tried to be nice to you and I was willing enough on staff bases (I'm a busy bitch) to teach you how to textcee and even audio, I would have given you useful tips and I would have stuck with you until I got you good so you would beat everyone here but no, you had to fuck your only one good chance in a life time and say no to me. Bad mistake bitch, you've got a price to pay.

You actually thought I tried against the Johnny Witherspoon faggot? LMFAO... You have a lot to learn about words and how you use them.

I might be 14, but the thing you dont understand is, I will beat this ENTIRE board in textcee and audio terms..... I am nearly professional and thats all thanks to these 3 forums I'm on. These forums are a community, were all a family and we all help eachother out and like I said its VETS. I have record labels as well Underground shit, I'm a vet in a lot of people eyes --- You even said it yourself you dumb bitch....

Hop off RapWorlds because you wont learn anything new. All a bunch of wack muvafukin wannabe gangsta wiggers on this shit.

And by the way set up a battle bitch and I'll murk you in ONE bar and you can have unlimited.
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll... I write one small print and you have to write out a whole essay trying to outsmart me..LMAO

I'm paying the price? Everyones gotta see what you put you here because its the most dumbest retardest thing ever but still very very funny!!!!!!!!Woooo hahahaha fucking hell...

You can beat this entire board? And your gonna beat me with one bar?????

LMFAO I'll set that up soon... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA Fucking helll....

Your dumb but your funny!LMAO
Old 11-16-2005, 08:32 AM   #9
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Re: Acid vs The Remnat (0-0)

Votes?
Old 11-17-2005, 10:35 AM   #10
Acid
Gorgeous Loz

Re: Acid vs The Remnat (0-0)

Please can we get votes.