Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 378155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
Bracket C: 3- ..E.Z.. vs 6- Alckatrahz (3-0)

Rules:
3-0 KO, 4-1 TKO, 1st to 5 Or Whoever Has The Most Votes By End Of Voting Period. Mods Will Discuss Tie Breaker.
NO Hate Votes, DR/CR Votes, Swaying, Feeding, Biting, Recycling Like Vex, No Beef Or Freeposting In Threads.
Vote On A MINIMUM Of 3 Battles.
40 Lines Max, Hook & Dialogue Not Included Against Line Max.

Deadlines Are Midnight EST, 0-2 Hours Over = Free Bee. 2-12 Hours Over = 1 Docked Vote. 12-24 Hours = 2 Docked Votes. Anything Over 24 Hours Is DQ. Some Don' Like This Rule. Well Tough Shit, Don't Procrastinate & If You Show Up On Time Then You Won't Lose Votes.
Extensions Will Be Granted Under Extreme Circumstances As Long As You Let Us Know In Time. The Day Before & Day Of Won't Cut It.

Voting Will Be As Followed: EXPLAINED
On Topic:
Depth:
Imagery:
Originality:
Flow:
Multis:
Enjoyment:
Vocab:

Overall:

Topic:
You Are In A Church Late At Night & See A War Between Angels & Demons. Explain What Happens And The Outcome... this is your topic, write it as you will.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:36 PM   #2
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy
Re: Bracket C: 3- ..E.Z.. vs 6- Alckatrahz

Check ... interesting topic .... Good luck Zeke
Old 02-24-2006, 02:32 AM   #3
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Rap Worlds Cash: 87988.00
Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Ezekiel Send a message via MSN to Ezekiel

Nice topic...Good match up for this topic as well...G'luck Traz

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: lil wayne > biggie
EzekielhatesBliv: lmfao
EzekielhatesBliv: wow
EzekielhatesBliv: u did NOT just go there
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew
When you know the human race is doomed
Old 02-27-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy

The "Middle Man"
The hay that broke the Camel's back.

My feet slow, I was on Kools, breathed smoke from my nostrils
I'm God's Right, Devil's Left, the Priest choked as I walked through
The door's of the church, what I saw was raw and it hurt
While on the other side of the world, he lay calm in his hearst

I was taken with laughter, "calm?!" I've got hate I've got anger,
In danger, an orphan to die, Mom? I raped and I stabber her
Evil had overcome Good, I was the cause for this fight
Back at the church, a monsterous Knight roared in the sky

Sins fed the demons, every calling for danger was a reason for war
Love fed the angels, every scholar and savior was feedin the Lord
A monster was mangled, for every dollar that gave into breathing some more
But a father was strangled, for every daughter or sister that achieved as a whore

I reached for the door, slammed it open, on top of the terrace
Looked down six stories, eyes bloodshot but I'm fearless
With a jump, I'd clatter the basement, a fabulous facelift
Maybe they'll get the message when I splatter the pavement

The sky cracked, it was dangerous, the two increasing with ravage
Seeking to damage, but it seemed that defeat wasn't happening,
Because the two clashing swords were equally balanced
A match of the Angel with love and the Demon with malice

Cracked the seam in my chalice, blood leaked from my ankle
I was reaching the end, I'll, help with defeatin this Angel
And leave seasons of Evil, as I'm slain down with a thud,
And the Clouds of Heaven will strain down into mud
So I jumped ....

The Warrior of Light was crumpled and damaged
Skull was a trash bin, beaten to pulp by the savage
In the form of eagles, they slaughtered people
And the World slowly rolled into the palm of Evil.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:26 AM   #5
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

Well i ended up getting about 30mins to key for this today so i managed to finish it..i struggled to wrap it up in 40lines cuz i was feelin the topic...i opted for more content then multies like everybody else even with that said itt still has a good essence of flow if read correctly..only my 2nd topical so yeh...here it is

The Never Ending war; Good-vs-Evil

Narrator
James Wheights
Guardian Angel

Always a man of reflection, ex-boxer turn reverent James Wheights would always spend his Sunday afternoons in an old, run down and abandoned chruch close to home. Only some 10km walk from his mountain side cottage, the church rests on top of the infamous Crows Nest Mountain. The church had been abandoned since the murders of a group of priests back in the early 1900’s and since being frowned upon by society. Some going as far to say un-godly like creatures, those seen in myths and legends were to blame. While others believe that history will repeat it’s self and the church was cursed and forsaken. James just shrugged at these laughable tales. Even with the history in mind James would often spend hours upon hours thinking back on the week passed. While more then not staying late, writing for his services in the upcoming days.

*After a long walk up the mountain side, James came to rest on the stairs at the church’s entrance*

As the sweats drips down my fore head, breath’s get to my brain
I come to ease with a strain, every week harder, with age is change
But still one to obtain, enlightenment from cold winds of nights air
And even with the years passed, with history still lives a nightmare
The town still fears the years where tragedy plagued this church
While my minds at ease others seem to think it contains a curse
And creatures of mythical proportions said to cast upon this shack
As I stepped up the stairs, pulled a key out from under the crack
I pushed open the door, to see broken glass covering the floor
Only thing came to mind, a sign? Or is it evil settling the score

*Cleaning up the glass from the shattered window above him some 20m high. James wondered why someone would do such a thing. After finishing up, he sat down at his normal desk and chair, preparing his services for the coming week, after hours of writing and thinking he is shocked when he hears… knocking on the door*

My mind started racing, for years I have sat alone, in silence
is history repeating? Would god again condone this violence?
With the creak of boards I slowly, carefully, push open the door
To be blinded by rays of light causing me to drop to the floor
On my hands n knee’s I crawled, backed to the darkest corner
Slowly a large figure moved, I started to sweat like a sauna

Do not fear me James…

For I am your Guardian angel, here to warn you b4 peril sets
For there will be a war…of god’s angels and the devils nest

Shocked an speechless, it was then I looked to hole in the window
Clouds of darkness emerge, my heart skips a beat and loses tempo
Cracks of thunder shatter the ground, tear the roof in a moment
Floor boards disintegrate, walls shake, demons presence is potent
Turning to my angel, now along side 20 of his fellow sky dwellers
With fists clenched, swords drawn with wings the size of propellers
Dropping through the roof, an indescribable monster stood tall
With 10 other demon’s on his side, I fear good would now fall
I hid behind the cabinet, a spear pieced n angel, war had begun
With rays of light and the dark of night and legs unable to run
Watched stunned, angels had slain 10 demons by there swords
The leader of the demons decapitating many with sharp horns
Leavin him n the guardian left, tensions boiled like a cauldron
Gathering courage to fight, I picked up a sword of the fallen
Making my way behind him, driving the sword to his back
Satan dropped to his knees, angles sword swings wit a crack
Takes of the head of the demon, corpses fade with the light
Angel puts his hand on my shoulder, says wat ive done is right

‘Today you’ve helped win a war, a war not carried in sin’
for 1 day you’ll be chosen as an angel, to watch ova gods kin

Days after the ordeal, James told his story to the town and was subject to violence and hate. People calling him the devil, a psychopath and accused him of trying to create even more fear with-in the town. 1 week later James Wheights was found dead. Hung from the very church porch where he would write his services for the town’s church, for the people. This proving in life, there will always be good and evil in the hearts of men

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew

Last edited by Ezekiel; 02-28-2006 at 02:28 AM.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:50 AM   #6
A.J. Hustler
Contemplating It All

Rap Worlds Cash: 754.00
A.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. BushA.J. Hustler is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to A.J. Hustler Send a message via MSN to A.J. Hustler Send a message via Yahoo to A.J. Hustler
Re: Bracket C: 3- ..E.Z.. vs 6- Alckatrahz (0-0)

On Topic: tie
Depth: EZ
Imagery: tie
Originality: tie
Flow: EZ (both were good, just felt EZ's was more consistent)
Multis: alk
Enjoyment: EZ
Vocab: tie

Overall: EZ

this was a good battle, but I'm a hafta give it to EZ. I couldn't really follow alk's that well, it was like he was going from here to there to here, it just didn't seem like you had a set storyline/plot for yourself while writing....I think you prolly shoulda used all lines available to explain and go more in depth n shit...

vote - EZ
Old 02-28-2006, 03:56 PM   #7
Anono

Rap Worlds Cash: 7915.50
Anono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad game

Re: Bracket C: 3- ..E.Z.. vs 6- Alckatrahz (0-0)

On Topic: Tie (Both held to the subject matter)
Depth: EZ (made much better use of the paragraph allowance; even if he hadn't I still felt his story was more detailed and drew me in more)
Imagery: EZ (had me imagining his scenario more vividly)
Originality: Tie
Flow: EZ (Alck was better than EZ @ first, worse in spots later...consistency wins this one, EZ was never bad)
Multis: Alck
Enjoyment: EZ
Vocab: Tie

Overall: EZ

This was an okay battle, EZ's verse would'a been better if it was more lyrically inclined; Alck had the opposite problem, he had the technical aspects of lyricism but his piece lacked the elements that make a topical enrapturing and interesting...It's hard to disagree with Adam's synopsis...

Vote - EZ
Old 02-28-2006, 07:10 PM   #8
Imperium

Rap Worlds Cash: 24731.45
Imperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illestImperium is one of the illest

Re: Bracket C: 3- ..E.Z.. vs 6- Alckatrahz (2-0)

On Topic: Tie, as the topic wasn't massivly pecific they both did fine with what Gen had set them
Depth: Once again i rekon this was a tie, both of them had pieces which drew me and and wanted me to keep reading
Imagery: EZ, his descriptions of the fight was just a little bit more imaginative than Alk's, there wasn't a massive amount in it though
Originality: Tie, i would have said Alk as i wasnt expecting evil to triumph, but i liked EZ's addition at the end about James getting hanged and evil in all men
Flow: Both of them needed a little bit of work, Alk had multis which helped his cause but his flow fell off towards the end, EZ's flow was average all the way though so this is a Tie
Multis: Alk, he had more of them, and they were pretty nice match ups as well 'nuff said
Enjoyment: EZ's, his was easier to read, some of Alks rhyming words seemed a bit of to me, and i was drawn in more by EZ's topical, i connected more with EZ's character than with Alk's
Vocab: Tie, both of them used nice vocab, once again 'nuff said

Overall: Im going to vote EZ, was really close but i felt his topical was generally the better verse, don't bitch about crew vote becuase im not like that. Alk you would work on going into more depth and describing the feelings felt by the charcters, your multis are fine as is flow etc but the content could be better (it was nice but just felt it lacked something no hate). EZ your lines were a little long in places andi woulda liked to see more multis other than that (and a few annoying typos and abbrivations) your verse was nice.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:38 PM   #9
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Good looks on the votes...thats 3-0, unless traz has a problem with the votes? Good battle to mate...

Coming this summer

Quote:
Old 02-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #10
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

3-0 that's a KO for EZ ... Thanks to all who voted, I didn't really expect to do much in this tourney but thanks for the feedback