Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
EC4Sheazy
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 180.00
EC4Sheazy is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Young Red vs. E.C

1min 30secs maximum

sorry..
1,5 minutes

im done... waiting on you
Old 03-21-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
ClassSick
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.00
ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 18
Lost: 3

Re: Young Red vs. E.C

checkin in.. ill have mine up by thursday..

Old 03-22-2006, 11:09 AM   #3
EC4Sheazy
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 180.00
EC4Sheazy is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

eaze up man.. jeez

http://www.home.no/faktum/EC-vs-youngred.mp3

yup, let me see it
Old 03-22-2006, 11:57 AM   #4
ClassSick
Gangsta

ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Shifty ................

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=194008

Old 03-22-2006, 05:46 PM   #5
YuNG WaLT

Rap Worlds Cash: 370.00
YuNG WaLT is slowly elevating to the top.YuNG WaLT is slowly elevating to the top.YuNG WaLT is slowly elevating to the top.

iight...pretty decent battle...this is how i broke it down...

Sound/Record quality=that has to go to E.C...his vocals where just way more clear...and was leveled better...

Beat Selection=that goes to YOUNG

Emotion=gotta say Young...he just seemed to go right at dude....E.C.s' was kinda on the lazy side to me...or maybe it was the effects on his vocals.

[B]Flow/Delivery=i gotta say this is a Tie...cuz even tho E.C. did deliver a tad better..his rhyme pattern was simple as hell...and it sounded written......Y-REDs sounded more like it was off the dome...and he still came with a decent flow...both emcees' stumbled in a few spots tho.

Punches=i gotta say this is YOUNG...his wasnt as simple.

best E.C. line:
Quote:
"I got an aynonomous tip/ya dad is a pussy and ya moms got a dick
best Young line:
Quote:
givin "blow jobs" dont make you "self employed"
Personals=gotta call this one a Tie too...Young had more direct punches...but E.C.'s where executed a lil better...too close to call this one.

So my vote has to go to YOUNG RED...he had the overall most complete verse.

Last edited by YuNG WaLT; 03-22-2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #6
Oblivion
Music Therapy 2008

Rap Worlds Cash: 46930.00
Oblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Oblivion Send a message via MSN to Oblivion

EC4: this is a luda beat? i can remember tha FUCK YOU (FUCK YOU) FUCK YOU (FUCK YOU) hahaha class song... sometimes you sound good sometimes you sound soooo slow its annoying... lines were cool nothing great... voice is cool flow is not awful but not helped by being so slow... liked tha three reason thing tho..... grew on me tha third time iheard it

Yung Red: i'm assuming its tha top one? hank line is nice... quality is eeeeekk... flow is better on this track than ya previous ones... delivery is ok, voice is nice.... good track kinda short tho

i'm a have to just give this to Yung Red... in a lot of ways i preferred EC4 but Red just attacked it more and had more of a style to get at him... but i liked EC4's stuff it grew on me. keep active mate

p.s. i deleted all tha bullshit posts, so leave it out please

Last edited by Oblivion; 03-22-2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:13 AM   #7
HoBGoBLiN
I hope you die

Rap Worlds Cash: 4398.00
HoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. Bush

Hmmm not a bad battle...

EC, Hate this beat and I hate Ludacris. Given that your approach to this track was almost identical to Ludacris I shoulda hated the track but I actually found it pretty funny. There weren't many lines that stood out but it was a pretty funny diss, not what Id personally like to see in a battle I prefer the hardcore in yer face style but for the style you went with, you used it well. Steady flow but a bit monotonous at times well placed multis which you kept goin at times but only one even moderately clever line that stood out to me "Rip your arm off and give you a shoulder to cry on" Couple more like that woulda made this a harder diss.

Yung Red, definitely preferred this ebat for a battle track, bad thing is the quality really does suck monkey jizm. You came at EC in a way that Id much rather see in a battle but like EC, you didn't have many lines that stood out at all. Didn't think your flow was as polished as EC's and your multis were few and far between and in my opinion, not placed very well either. Favourite line "Giving yourself blow jobs dont make you self employed" <-- shit made me laugh

The track was short in itself and I wouldn't have had that little freestyle at the end when you coulda had a couple more lines

Vote = EC... Just a better track to listen to in my opinion, not your average battle track or battling style but he went about what he did better than Yung Red I reckon.

Good battle

Give me St George in my heart, keep me English
Give me St George in my heart, I say
Give me St George in my heart, keep me English Keep me English to my dying day
No surrender No surrender No surrender to the IRA (SCUM)

[Today 09:03 AM] iSmh: my friend has a nice dirk
Old 03-23-2006, 08:00 AM   #8
ClassSick
Gangsta

you mustve not listen to it right.. listen again..

2-1 uppin

Last edited by Arsenal; 03-23-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:05 AM   #9
HoBGoBLiN
I hope you die

Rap Worlds Cash: 4398.00
HoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. Bush

I listened to it twice, you just didn't have enough good lines. In fact you didn't have enough lines full stop, your multis were mainly single syllable and badly placed and the freestyle at the end just wasn't worth the effort... My vote goes to EC, deal with it

Give me St George in my heart, keep me English
Give me St George in my heart, I say
Give me St George in my heart, keep me English Keep me English to my dying day
No surrender No surrender No surrender to the IRA (SCUM)

[Today 09:03 AM] iSmh: my friend has a nice dirk
Old 03-23-2006, 08:21 AM   #10
ClassSick
Gangsta

yah its cool.. im just saying you didnt get my lines thats all.. no beef.. my bad didnt mean to get at you in a way.. like the stock brokers drop to laugh and other lines.. compare to his lines witch he didnt have anything.. but i aint complaining..
2-1

Closed Thread