Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 12:05 AM   #1
Pariah Liberal
Order The Golden Dawn

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.17
Pariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illest

Won: 16
Lost: 12

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Pariah Liberal
Yung Red vs Dat Boi

1:30
acapella
have it up by tomarow i'll prolly get mine in tonight or in the morning

Old 03-25-2006, 12:09 AM   #2
ClassSick
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.00
ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 18
Lost: 3

Re: Yung Red vs Dat Boi

ill have mine up monday moring im bout to go out and i work full shift on sunday but when i get home it'll be up

it's possiable i post tonite tho...................

Last edited by Arsenal; 03-25-2006 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Automerged - Reason : Doublepost
Old 03-25-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
Pariah Liberal
Order The Golden Dawn

Pariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illestPariah Liberal is one of the illest

thats coo man no doubt

Old 03-26-2006, 04:57 AM   #4
ClassSick
Gangsta

ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

im finish i free'd mine waiting for u to dropp

Old 03-26-2006, 02:27 PM   #5
Pariah Liberal
Order The Golden Dawn

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=512659

sorry i had more shit to do than i thought
and yes i did write sum of the personels (not gunna lie)

Old 03-26-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
ClassSick
Gangsta

^link dont work

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=194008

here ill help you out
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=512659
^his

Last edited by Arsenal; 03-26-2006 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged - Reason : Doublepost
Old 03-26-2006, 07:59 PM   #7
Pariah Liberal
Order The Golden Dawn

http://www.soundclick.com/zackdunham

there ya go myfault got the wrong link anyway

Old 03-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #8
Oblivion
Music Therapy 2008

Rap Worlds Cash: 46930.00
Oblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Oblivion Send a message via MSN to Oblivion

dat boi: had to put it into cool edit and boost its volume by 30db wow at how quiet it was... accapella? no no no was dope.. hot off tha dome is ehh.. flow is okayish but hard to tell definitely without beat... your mumbling a little much.. didn't make out tha comedian line really at all... multies soon nice... finisher wasn't bad either... but WHOA at how quiet it was and it being accapella

Yung Red: accapella too hmm.. play off was nice... throwing up in a mailbox?!? crutches was alright tho... hahaha kanye west... joke... flow is ok from what i can tell... never ending story...

well, this wasn't an amazing battle i would preferred it with beats, but for general delivery/flow (since lines were close) i'm a give it to Yung Red
Old 03-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #9
ClassSick
Gangsta

deliveynasty like throwing up in a mailbox..

thx for the vote oblivion

1-0 me

Old 03-28-2006, 11:54 PM   #10
Pariah Liberal
Order The Golden Dawn

yup yup ...

Closed Thread