Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2006, 09:59 PM   #1
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy
Devs the Thief -VS- Pre$$ure

There Will Be No:
* Biting
* Unnecessary Beefing
* Feeding
* Free-Posting
* Recycling
* Making Up Aliases to Vote For Yourself

Anyone caught doing any of these will incur anything from docked votes to a banning, as the moderators see fit.

Other Rules:

* If an extension is needed, PM me with your reason and I will see if it is valid. I may or may not ask your opponent for his permission as well.
* ANY VERSE DROPPED AFTER 24 HOURS IS A NO-SHOW AND COUNTS AS 2 LOSSES. THERE IS NO GRACE PERIOD OR PENALTY, ONLY AN AUTOMATIC 2 LOSSES.

Voting

* There Will be No Dr/Hate Votes. If You Feel Someone Has Voted Against you Out Of Dr Or Hate, You Can lodge A Complaint In The Appropriate Thread (Not The Battle Thread), Or PM A Mod. The Vote Will Then Be Reviewed & may Or may Not Be Discounted. Moderators Decision Is Final.

* No Crew Votes, Unless Your Opponent Approves Them Or You Are Both In the Same Crew. (You CAN Vote AGAINST Someone In Your Crew)

* NO UNEXPLAINED VOTES.

Specifically, scorecards without a rationale WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

You may use any style of voting you wish (breakdowns, scorecard WITH rationale, paragraphs, etc) as long as you refer to the verses (with quotes or by saying "That line about ____" ) to support reasons why you think who won did.

If A moderator deems a vote to be unexplained, it will be discounted.

***You Must Vote On 2 Battles. You Will Be Docked 1 Vote For Every Vote You Dont Do***

How To Win:

3-0 Is A KO
4-1 Is A Win (not a KO)
First To 5 Is A Win

Check In By Wednesday EST
Verses Due Saturday Midnight EST
Voting Ends Monday Midnight EST

Any battles left unfinished will be closed with the victory going to whoever has more votes.

8-12 Lines
Old 07-24-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242310.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa
Re: Devs the Thief -VS- Pre$$ure

I know you hear my footsteps right?
~ check~
Old 07-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #3
Devs the Thief
Untouchable

Rap Worlds Cash: 410.00
Devs the Thief is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

does your mom know you think your a gangsta

check
L::::Lyrical 101 (KO)
L:::::Lyrical 101 (KO)
L:::::Pre$$ure(TKO)
L:::::Phaze(KO)
L:::::Niss(TKO)

4-6

Current Battles

Eastboy23

Coming Soon
One Man Army
(Song)

I get stoned everyday like Jesus did
Jay-Z

Old 07-29-2006, 11:59 AM   #4
Devs the Thief
Untouchable

Rap Worlds Cash: 410.00
Devs the Thief is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=930421&posted=1#post930421
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=930429&posted=1#post930429

ima track wrecker, call me hannibal lector the way i cannabilze pre$$ure, at the end of my raps you agreeing yes sir. cause ur raps are less pure

come around me and get beat down, can you fell the heat now, when i put the barrel equipped wit clips in your lips to blow your brain all to shit

massive damage im seeking thug, your passive, manage ur leaking blood, cuz i show no stinking love, when your brain gets my sinking slug, death just gave you a hug

i'll steal the money from the middle of your name*, you got little fame,i'll be cash money* call me lil wayne, im tha carter 3* the hardest MC
*dollars sign in his name*lil wayne is signed to cash money, *Carter 1 Jay.Z , Carter 2 lil wayne, carter three is me

call me death row, i hold AK's triggers and let go, so get flow and hit it slow to start, i'm so cold i spit snow

I shoot straight tecs and call me a cowboy you couldn't last eight seconds, i spit bullets like i ate weapons, i hate steppin, so hurry up and die so u ain't late for heaven.

got a signal in the sky like batman, that's when i grab my ghat man let loose on this goose and eat'em like pacman

if you think this is a verse written,your my first victim, so get to hearst pickin ima freestyle maniac who don't even reherse written

i pack clips and hit clits, wack shit your wit spits,step to me bitch, i'll leave ur face swelled up like Fantasia's lips*
*American idol she's got huge lips

You just got devoured and showered in bullets, now everyone's wondering what happen to the coward who messed wit this most powered

just a lil something to show everyone who doubted me to SUCK IT
L::::Lyrical 101 (KO)
L:::::Lyrical 101 (KO)
L:::::Pre$$ure(TKO)
L:::::Phaze(KO)
L:::::Niss(TKO)

4-6

Current Battles

Eastboy23

Coming Soon
One Man Army
(Song)

I get stoned everyday like Jesus did
Jay-Z

Old 07-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

You not a theif,just a borrower that pick-up-cash,you sicsco fag, If this was the pin *****s would fuck U cuz your rhymes is ass
You got seruis flow? ***** please, people read your text and laugh, when they read mine they double take like trina just passed(by)

Stop it Dev cause all you do is flap-ya-yap, youíre a bluff so face the facts.
Your flow is unbalanced like your ur chewin on wax, and you couldnít write hot shit if u bathed in crap.

You beating me in a battle?, itís never been heard of.
The only way you could kill me is if you had my flow, style, rhymes and words could murda.

Iím Mike Tyson in his prime sending lyrical hooks, jabs, and blows to your dome.
Muthafucka Youíre the retired Ali cause you rap like you got down-syndrome.
* I know Ali doesnít have down-syndrome but itís close to it*

You canít win this *game* *baller*, get your head in da game get smarter, ur not on my level, your nothing but a *rookie*.
Iíll I send *baskets* of bullets that will *wet* him and his *cats* and theíll be nothing but soft *pussy*.
*a wet jump shot*

You gotta be pussy, if not then whatís that smell?
My fault, you are a thief, cause the only thing you stealin today is a L.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:10 AM   #6
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Links:
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75361
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...t=74904&page=3

Old 07-30-2006, 01:05 PM   #7
E-Clipse
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
E-Clipse is a quality memberE-Clipse is a quality memberE-Clipse is a quality memberE-Clipse is a quality memberE-Clipse is a quality memberE-Clipse is a quality member

Send a message via AIM to E-Clipse Send a message via MSN to E-Clipse

Flow: DTT
Punches: P
Personals: Tie
Multis: DTT
Wordplay: P
Enjoyment: Tie
Opener: P
Closer: DTT

Overall: Godamn, Tied In The Cats...This Was So Close... Nah I Cant Decide...V/Tie...
Old 07-30-2006, 01:58 PM   #8
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy

1-1 .... ... $100 sent
Old 07-30-2006, 08:00 PM   #9
<<SmellyMan>>

Rap Worlds Cash: 135.00
<<SmellyMan>> is trash

ok so ill vote like tha guy above den...

Flow: DTT
Punches: P
Personals: Tie
Multis: DTT
Wordplay: P
Enjoyment: Tie
Opener: P
Closer: DTT

winna tie
Old 07-30-2006, 10:45 PM   #10
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

2-2? I kinda predicted that lol. Thanks for the votes *repped* uppin for more. P.S good battle D.

Closed Thread