Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242310.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa
-Standard Notes-
-The next two posts MUST be posts from the battlers. If you decide to post before they check in, you will recieve an immediate infraction.
-If links are not posted by each battler 6 hours after the verse is posted, the battle will be closed until the links are PM'ed to "TextBattleArena", and you will also recieve an immediate infraction. Post you links WITH YOUR VERSE either on the top or at the bottom...if you make the mistake of not posting your links with the verse, the TBA mods will edit your post to include them.
-If there are is too much freeposting going on in the battle thread (this includes the infamous "Uppin" posts), it will be deleted - and the freeposters will be warned. If it continues you will recieve an infraction. The same rules apply for those who (meaning to or not) sway the battle.
-All votes will be discounted if they are not used in the format described in the Rules Thread.

-Rules of Battle-
4 Bars
House Rules
Deadline Not Specified

Good Luck.

Check.

Last edited by ~Rose~; 10-11-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #2
Heavy Handz
Kingdom Come

Rap Worlds Cash: 3420.50
Heavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illest

Won: 2
Lost: 3

Re: Optimist vs. Pre$$ure

am here check

w/47 l/16

stupid bitch i run the galaxy
Old 10-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #3
Heavy Handz
Kingdom Come

Heavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illestHeavy Handz is one of the illest

yea your right callin me herb, cuz i bring
CHRONIC disaster//
this rap master be rippin shit till the
hereafter//
ya back asswards pressure tho ya be
blowin-a-bunch//
for you, 'bustin' *****s is just
goin-ta-lunch//
im throwin a punch, for every time ya missed
the diss//
slit ya wrists with sharp lyrics an call me
mista slick// bitch
cuz im chokin ya vocal ropes, a fish in my
oil spill//
***** watch pressure build up so i can knock him down//
given cancer thru my words like smokin dope
on tin foil will//

ow an do we still need two links with the new rules
kk

w/47 l/16

Last edited by Heavy Handz; 10-06-2006 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #4
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Here yo go-yo, I'm slainin with slow-flow's, it's no wonder ya name is "Optimist" seeing that the only time you were ever "sick" was on "no-shows"
So watch the "doc" TRY and "OP" with fo-fo's(4bars) but only get replies like "disapointed omarion" fans..."O"-no!!

It's not european swimming when I say he stands no "Bloody Chance" once I slaugher-mate
Such a shame my daughters-fake, because he/she drowns off of light "mist", while I savage with "water-weight"!!

YOU LAME!! And your style, I couldn't find-badder, the way when "P-drops" you say I'll'-scatter
And I could make "Luberjack sex shirts" off of yoa "fucked rhyme- pattern!!"
and for those who didn't check the link...here it is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReAFErZ a.ka. Optimist back in the day *SMH*
Yo yo I sever your words twist an make you look ~dim~
I stand tall look round look an pound odin like am a ~king~
Yo you look anorexic an thin one blow your gone with the ~wind~ oh
Yo stick I tube in your mouth pump the c20 gas till you ~putrid~
Ow an Don't try an edit the flow herb stick to the ~script~
Beat you senseless like muscular dystrophy I make you ~twitch
Lmao....but enough....finish him
The Glass is half full??? To you it's half empty, in 2 words this "VETS"-been- owned
Damn....You know you bound to lose with ya crew biting Turretts- Syndrome..
pffft...
-Optimist=some kind of man of health
-he's from england
links coming

Last edited by Extra Pressa; 10-06-2006 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #5
Heavy Handz
Kingdom Come

this "VETS"-been- owned
u think am a vet wow lol good luck man

w/47 l/16

Old 10-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #6
Heavy Handz
Kingdom Come

link1..http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...30#post1026530

link2.. http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...38#post1026538

w/47 l/16

Last edited by Heavy Handz; 10-06-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:41 PM   #7
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

"VET" as in medical wise..dut dah duu
Links:
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81288
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1026534

Old 10-08-2006, 02:32 PM   #8
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Re: Optimist vs. Pre$$ure (0+ posts to vote)

umm votes please???

Old 10-08-2006, 03:45 PM   #9
YOuNG.D
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1162.61
YOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to YOuNG.D Send a message via MSN to YOuNG.D Send a message via Yahoo to YOuNG.D

Flow-OP
Multis-Tie
Personals-Pressure EZILY
Punches-Pressure
Enjoyment-Pressure

O.A-Pressure

EXPLANATION------
Eh Decent Battle
Pressure started off slow wit the fo-fo ish but came hard...... Op Kinda had sumthin goin in da begining but lost da consistency... pressure had the punches seen dey hit harder n enjoyed dem more.... he took personals too for the optimist concept n his crew..... op had flow for the diff n ez style but i enjoyed pressures more cuz he had da better n more hard hittin verse

anyways stay up

NUFF SAID
Old 10-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #10
..IcE..
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1768.00
..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds..IcE.. is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Intro- Pre$$ure
Punches- Pre$$ure
Personals-Pre$$ure..Just Nameplay
Metas/Similes- Pre$$ure
Multies- Pre$$ure
Wordplay- Pre$$ure
Flow- Pre$$ure
Creativity- Pre$$ure
Humour- =
Vocab-
Pre$$ure
Outro- Pre$$ure

Overall-
Pre$$ure..He Won This In A Cat Sweep Exept For The Stuff That Wasnt There..(Humor)..Otherwise He Took It W/ Better Punches/Personals/Multis/Wordplay..Everything...So Yea Overall Pre$$ure Got It Hands Down..
Closed Thread