Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:09 AM   #1
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242300.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa
-Standard Notes-
-The next two posts MUST be posts from the battlers. If you decide to post before they check in, you will recieve an immediate infraction.
-If links are not posted by each battler 6 hours after the verse is posted, the battle will be closed until the links are PM'ed to "TextBattleArena", and you will also recieve an immediate infraction. Post you links WITH YOUR VERSE either on the top or at the bottom...if you make the mistake of not posting your links with the verse, the TBA mods will edit your post to include them.
-If there are is too much freeposting going on in the battle thread (this includes the infamous "Uppin" posts), it will be deleted - and the freeposters will be warned. If it continues you will recieve an infraction. The same rules apply for those who (meaning to or not) sway the battle.
-All votes will be discounted if they are not used in the format described in the Rules Thread.

Battle Rules:
4 Bars
Deadline : Monday
Regular House Rules

Good Luck.

Time to wreckin, shit I’m stealin-v-now, and he loans-the-symptoms, of an ownage-vitcum, the way he’s stepping to P without being lyrically-sound.
He’s sadly a cripple here, he’s not even “Physcally bound” and it’s like B-Day party’s gone bad the way no ones “feelin P’s-clown”
I resort to no mercy when I-beat-noobs and make them famous, peeps would pay millions to try and be-you
But since I-see-you(I.C.U) can’t handle my-weak-dudes, your rhymes’ll never get colder, nor sweeter than my DQ’s!!
&Your not black, I can see right thru ya, you even shame-casper, u’ll get tamed-faster, roll up my sleeves to bash-you-with-class
I’m owning this lame-bastard, and doing you just like your sig says, sendin you a blast- from-the-past!!
So why try?Hoos-say? And To claim you can beat me??what a lie-dudes-gay
And fear you???Naww only computer geeks are worried about Y2k!!!
Sending shots to this frail-clown, and ya record is gonna be your age,(11) because it’s obvious you aint spell-bound!!
And come to realize that your initials, tells you that you where “L”-Bound!!

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81531
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...19#post1023119
*and DQ= "Dairy Queens" an Ice cream store
*He won in a DQ to I.C.U
*and The "Y2K conspiracy in 2000
*and he spelled PHEONIX wrong
Please get in links this time...

Last edited by ~Rose~; 10-31-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:30 PM   #2
LYRICALLY BOUND
*"THE ILLITERATE"*

Rap Worlds Cash: 1175.00
LYRICALLY BOUND is slowly elevating to the top.LYRICALLY BOUND is slowly elevating to the top.

Re: Lyrically Bound vs. Pre$$ure

bout ta rip dis fakes lungs out his inside sockets,brag bout stakin dough all u carryin is a bus transfer wit lint pockets
i brutally take lives like hyroshima rockets,i plan out death with skilled tactics punch u in da face with tacs have you doin back flips
u readin this diss and felt ur hart skip, i stay popin pills u more gay den fags watchin drew n hill
callin me 11,?eaven at that age i was pullin of 187's more dangerous then those workers at 7/11's**
im a heaven spit lines dat makes it hard for u to start brathin pikd up my keyboard and gave yo ass a beating
da rap game is decieving LYRICALLY BOUND paks heat blast of gots your whole side leaking
u playd da race card i left yo face scard disfunctioned like fukd up nascars LYRICALLY BOUND makes no pitstops
u only 14 how u gona fuk wit BOUND wen u kant eaven get yo dik hard....

**7/11 workers the mothafukin talibans......
Old 10-22-2006, 07:38 PM   #3
LYRICALLY BOUND
*"THE ILLITERATE"*

LYRICALLY BOUND is slowly elevating to the top.LYRICALLY BOUND is slowly elevating to the top.

links
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83052
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1045357
Old 10-22-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Vote up peeps..

Old 10-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #5
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

uh. Ellipisis can we get this moved sweetheart??

Old 10-26-2006, 09:50 PM   #6
D. Eagle
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1995.00
D. Eagle is a dope memberD. Eagle is a dope memberD. Eagle is a dope memberD. Eagle is a dope memberD. Eagle is a dope member

punches- p (more direct)
wordplay-p (overall better)
vocab- LB excelled in this
structure- tie
multies- P (more focused)
flow- LB better reading easy on the eyes
enjoyment- both
vote- Pressure

sum: this battle was fairly easy to choose for me despite how it looks... LB your drop was good but when you battle try to be more direct.. .you got the age thing pretty well but everything else was just ehh.... Pressure you had some forced punches but you got some good ones off and they were more direct... therefore the battle is judged the way it is... holla back if you don't like my vote...
Old 10-26-2006, 09:57 PM   #7
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

^1-0 ok thanks D..

Old 10-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #8
LYRICALLY BOUND
*"THE ILLITERATE"*

Re: Lyrically Bound vs. Pre$$ure (0+ posts to vote)

liked dat drop
Old 10-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #9
YOuNG.D
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1162.61
YOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap WorldsYOuNG.D is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to YOuNG.D Send a message via MSN to YOuNG.D Send a message via Yahoo to YOuNG.D

Flow-Pre$$ure{LB's Shit was everywhere..... sum of his rhymes were too forced, while even P's was stretched, it came off better compared to LB}
Multis-Pre$$ure{He had wayy more...... SO its self explanatory}
Punches-Pre$$ure{More original n his Jabs Hit harder den LB's one's........}
Personals-Pre$$ure{More for da quanity wise, n his contained more quality wise 2 and it was mo effective}
Wordplay-NONE{didnt really see any good wordplay from both sides}
Enjoyment-Pre$$ure{since P copped more CATS n he had da better verse i enjoyed reading his more}

O.A-Pre$$ure

|Pressure had da better verse... he came harder... LB stay up tho famz.... Eh So-So Battle..... anyways |

Nuff said
Old 10-29-2006, 01:07 AM   #10
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

^O.k thanks D, but still 1-0 I don't think crew votes was in the rules but still....uppin

Closed Thread