Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
Rowe
Milan! Milan! Milan!

Rap Worlds Cash: 18337.51
Rowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. BushRowe is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

The Remnant Vs. doodooface

-Standard Notes-

-The next two posts MUST be posts from the battlers. If you decide to post before they check in, you will recieve an immediate infraction.
-If links are not posted by each battler 6 hours after the verse is posted, the battle will be closed until the links are PM'ed to "TextBattleArena", and you will also recieve an immediate infraction. Post you links WITH YOUR VERSE either on the top or at the bottom...if you make the mistake of not posting your links with the verse, the TBA mods will edit your post to include them.

-If there are is too much freeposting going on in the battle thread (this includes the infamous "Uppin" posts), it will be deleted - and the freeposters will be warned. If it continues you will recieve an infraction. The same rules apply for those who (meaning to or not) sway the battle.

-All votes will be discounted if they are not used in the format described in the Rules Thread.

match number of bars...24hrs after 1st to drop

Old 12-19-2006, 12:33 AM   #2
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

Re: The Remnant Vs. doodooface

Vicious wit disses and comin even sicker wit lines - make groupies wanna blow me more than Katrina did Windchimes - while wit ya penis in a tip cup`s tha only time you dickin some dimes...
Your flows horrible they even beat you in that pic http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75124
Win's declared, ain't gotta bite my lines to take my word for it
DooDoo Face?? thats cause my punches are the shit!
My defeat won't happen like Islamic cemetaries bearing a cross
Beef wit me like drivin toward Nevada ya destined-fah-Las...
Fact is ya wack bitch, snatch ventricles 'n tell ya have-a-heart
You'll alwayz be below Remnant.. might as well pose as my avatar...

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86116
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86699

wow major rusty writers block...
Old 12-19-2006, 12:51 AM   #3
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85911
TBA can you please delete the second thread(written drop feed) and replace wit the 1 provided here..

thanks
Old 12-19-2006, 05:04 PM   #4
DooDoo Face!!!
LoveIsLove

Rap Worlds Cash: 2810.50
DooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad gameDooDoo Face!!! has mad game

Won: 6
Lost: 8

Won: 1
Lost: 3

checking in here. i'll write my verse later tonight.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:37 PM   #5
Archaic
Nephilim

aiight mods I gave duke enough time to drop....this is ova
Old 12-30-2006, 06:25 PM   #6
812 E 54thApt1w
^Nines ChicagoAddress

Rap Worlds Cash: 13.00
812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 62
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to 812 E 54thApt1w

Over A Week Without Showing

*Closed*

Closed Thread