Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

House Rules

3-4 Bars

Due 4 Hours after check in

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86116
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86921

Last edited by .:i AM wAr:.; 01-08-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #2
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
De.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 12
Lost: 3

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via AIM to De.Cor.Um Send a message via MSN to De.Cor.Um
Re: CXMS71 vs. The Remnant

Word...

Last edited by De.Cor.Um; 12-30-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:28 AM   #3
De.Cor.Um
Banned

De.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Remnant View Post
set and post so I dont waste a verse...
Wutev...Not Too Complex, And Its Wut I Got Rite Now

Bar 1: TRL; Heh…Rocky’s An Old Ass Boxer Now
Bar 2: Rem/Rim; Holes/Ho’s; Not Really Complex, Just Ask If U Don’t Understand A Shitsworth Of It; T.R. = Teddy Rosevelt
Bar 3: Ill-Eat/ Elite; Cat = The Construction Equipment…

Don’t Wanna Waste A Verse, U Tryna Mock Me? Il Give T.R. His Weekly “L” Like MTV Video Jockey’s,*
No Legit Battles, Is This Vet Nervy? Watch Me Withstand His Punches That Land As Hard As Rocky’s,*

Im Throwin Shots At The “Rim” Like Kobe Bryant, Making Most Cause This “Ho’s” Bigger Than McDonald’s Clients,*
This Kid’s More “Herb” Then Vegetables In Supergiant, And The Only Time People Will Listen To T.R. Is When He’s President,*

Ur Lines Arent Hard But Theyr Sweet, And Its Fuckin Up My Teeth Cause Ya Weak Lines Are All “Ill Eat”,*
We Know This Gay’s Diet Has Some Meat, And With The Mac We Know This “Cat” Is Always On The Concrete*

I'll Get My Links In Asap...

First Bar...He Battles New Kids And Hes A Vet?

Third Bar...Change "Ill Eat" To "I'll Eat"...Changes The Meaning A Tad Bit...Change "Cat" To "Cat's"...Cat Refers To His Meat (Brains) And The Construction Shit...If Ppl Dont Get It, Theyr Ignorant Haha

Last edited by ~Rose~; 12-31-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:38 AM   #4
De.Cor.Um
Banned

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1101041

Il Do The Other Later On Sometime Tmrw, Im Tired Now...
Old 12-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #5
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Link 2: http://rapworlds.com/forums/newreply...treply&t=86720
Old 01-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #6
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Lost: 20

aiight..

I can't SEE you BEATING me like getting jerked off by a GHOST
and this kid's immune to ILLNESS so whats his diagnose , if he got something from BITING a SICK HOST...
I'll POP UP wit the heat like TOAST and give you a BRUSH wit death when a bullet graze your COAT ~ but that wasn't for you cause I was AIM'ing for the True STARS like an OBSERVATION POST...
Strap WRISTWATCHES to my fist cause its TIME TO BEAT you
my Punches are older than George Foremans , but enough to defeat you
cause the only thing coming out your mouth HARD is your TEETH duke...
Old 01-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Good Drop, Vote It Up Peeps
Old 01-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Votes...
Old 01-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #9
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd

Don’t Wanna Waste A Verse, U Tryna Mock Me? Il Give T.R. His Weekly “L” Like MTV Video Jockey’s,*
No Legit Battles, Is This Vet Nervy? Watch Me Withstand His Punches That Land As Hard As Rocky’s,*
lol ok..

Im Throwin Shots At The “Rim” Like Kobe Bryant, Making Most Cause This “Ho’s” Bigger Than McDonald’s Clients,*
This Kid’s More “Herb” Then Vegetables In Supergiant, And The Only Time People Will Listen To T.R. Is When He’s President,*
doesnt rhyme.. okay concept,

Ur Lines Arent Hard But Theyr Sweet, And Its Fuckin Up My Teeth Cause Ya Weak Lines Are All “Ill Eat”,*
We Know This Gay’s Diet Has Some Meat, And With The Mac We Know This “Cat” Is Always On The Concrete*

lol i liked this..
Vs

I can't SEE you BEATING me like getting jerked off by a GHOST
and this kid's immune to ILLNESS so whats his diagnose , if he got something from BITING a SICK HOST...

no!!
I'll POP UP wit the heat like TOAST and give you a BRUSH wit death when a bullet graze your COAT ~ but that wasn't for you cause I was AIM'ing for the True STARS like an OBSERVATION POST...

meh noobish..
Strap WRISTWATCHES to my fist cause its TIME TO BEAT you
my Punches are older than George Foremans , but enough to defeat you

cause the only thing coming out your mouth HARD is your TEETH duke...

mehish too

V:CXM..
remnant your one syllable multies were useless, try up your punches too..

fucka long bar style,
cheers,
Old 01-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Thanks Kahmun...1-0 CXM...Uppin
Closed Thread