Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

4 bars due 24 hours agter check in

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86809
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87713

smh...kid lost to his own rules

your LINES are GARBAGE like buying Coke from OSCAR THE GROUCH
I'll put the D Eagle to your lips now how you gonna rap wit a BIG BIRD in ya mouth...

This kid is a DEAD FUCK cause he about to get LAID IN A COFFIN
like the Bible minus the New Testament your verse ain't a~PAUL~ing...

actin like you know it all - a TUN so-called
you can hold two cellphones and this shit still ain't a CLOSE CALL...

VOMITTING 5 STAR MEALS is the only time you got any GREAT FEEDBACK
cause you lack HEAT like PYROS IN REHAB...

Last edited by .:i AM wAr:.; 01-12-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd
Re: 2.ToN.KahmuN Vs. The Remnant

check.............
Old 01-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Burd
so hot right now.

Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

quick key..
props on showing,
i didnt think you would.

Your Drop Stink Like Faeces Ima Preach My Thesis.. Feel Assured.. I Simply Keyed This.. Plus..Im Glad Yall Here To View ''The Remnant'' Become Left In Pieces!!
(remnants=remains=pieces)

Kid Quit Playin.. We Know That You Aint Rough Like Denim!!.. Any More Battles Feel Free To Set 'Em...And I Know That Rem Battled Eddy.. To Try Counter My Venom!!
(rem+eddy.. remedy)

Scripts Kill Geeks.. You Aint Unique Like A Logo.. You Sneaked Up And Dropped.. Prayin For A No-Show!! And Aint No-One Hearing This Loner.. Cos His Skill Levels So-Low,
(solo)

SMH!!! What Am I Even Dropping For..Crying Now.. We Know This Btich Dont Wanna Play No More.. And When My Shots Hit You Fuckin Bet Your Located In A State Of War!!
(user location)

Old 01-09-2007, 11:26 PM   #4
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

whatever..
Mr.24hrs

drop your 2 links bro..
Old 01-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
ChaoticLucidity
It's A Mad World

Rap Worlds Cash: 3420.00
ChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. BushChaoticLucidity is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Intro-Hades
Punches-Rem
Personals-Hades
Metas/Similes-Hades
Multies-Hades
Wordplay-Hades
Flow- Ties
Creativity-Hades
Humour-Rem
Vocab-Neither
Outro-Hades

Overall-Hades won this because Rems diss wasnt really directed towards hades. Hades had alot more personals using where his location is changing his name around and that kinda shit. Rems verse was just some punches thrown togather so my vote is Hades

Old 01-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #6
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
De.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 12
Lost: 3

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via AIM to De.Cor.Um Send a message via MSN to De.Cor.Um

Disregard This Post...

Last edited by De.Cor.Um; 01-11-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
De.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 12
Lost: 3

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via AIM to De.Cor.Um Send a message via MSN to De.Cor.Um

Remnant:

your LINES are GARBAGE like buying Coke from OSCAR THE GROUCH
I'll put the D Eagle to your lips now how you gonna rap wit a BIG BIRD in ya mouth...
^^ Heh...2/5

This kid is a DEAD FUCK cause he about to get LAID IN A COFFIN
like the Bible minus the New Testament your verse ain't a~PAUL~ing...
^^ Haha...3.5/5

actin like you know it all - a TUN so-called
you can hold two cellphones and this shit still ain't a CLOSE CALL...
^^ Hahaha...3.5/5

VOMITTING 5 STAR MEALS is the only time you got any GREAT FEEDBACK
cause you lack HEAT like PYROS IN REHAB...
^^ Ehh..Ok...2/5

Hades:

Your Drop Stink Like Faeces Ima Preach My Thesis.. Feel Assured.. I Simply Keyed This.. Plus..Im Glad Yall Here To View ''The Remnant'' Become Left In Pieces!!
(remnants=remains=pieces)
^^ Lol, Funny...3/5

Kid Quit Playin.. We Know That You Aint Rough Like Denim!!.. Any More Battles Feel Free To Set 'Em...And I Know That Rem Battled Eddy.. To Try Counter My Venom!!
(rem+eddy.. remedy)
^^ Creative...4/5

Scripts Kill Geeks.. You Aint Unique Like A Logo.. You Sneaked Up And Dropped.. Prayin For A No-Show!! And Aint No-One Hearing This Loner.. Cos His Skill Levels So-Low,
(solo)
^^ Meh...Better Than Average..2.5/5

SMH!!! What Am I Even Dropping For..Crying Now.. We Know This Btich Dont Wanna Play No More.. And When My Shots Hit You Fuckin Bet Your Located In A State Of War!!
(user location)
^^ Lol...3.5/5

O/A Vote: Hades. Good Battle
Old 01-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #8
Burd
so hot right now.

thanks 2-0 uppin,

links coming soon,
Old 01-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #9
Burd
so hot right now.

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show....php?p=1110803
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show....php?p=1110808

2-0 uppin for the KO.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:41 PM   #10
Archaic
Nephilim

.......wow
Closed Thread