Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 02:57 AM   #1
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

Rap Worlds Cash: 21.00
Eddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Talent Send a message via MSN to Eddie Talent
Re: Karl Kennedy Vs Eddie Talent

yea he sent it 2 me....

Hades = BIGGEST RIDER ON THE SITE

Untouched MiddleWeight Champ
The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'
Old 01-26-2007, 06:05 AM   #2
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Rap Worlds Cash: 87988.00
Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Ezekiel Send a message via MSN to Ezekiel
was this battle even agree'd to? if not TBA mods can delete this

this is what eddie sent me

Quote:
4bars...

3-0 ko or 4-1 or frist to 5

must have over 150post 2 vote...

house rules

thanks
i honestly cant see Ez battling, maybe im wrong.

I said vet votes only and respected members only and it was due 24 bars after check in

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: lil wayne > biggie
EzekielhatesBliv: lmfao
EzekielhatesBliv: wow
EzekielhatesBliv: u did NOT just go there
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew
When you know the human race is doomed

Last edited by TextBattleArena; 02-07-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:16 AM   #3
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

And edit in my real username please

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew
Old 01-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #4
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

Eddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illest

ok..im down are u still down then?

p./s

everyone told me u retired from text??u making a come back?

The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'

Last edited by Eddie Talent; 01-26-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Yes im still down...i keyed mine up already..shit is due soon anyway, and ive done 3 text battles in a year and a bit..i do it now and then for fun

Coming this summer

Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

This Is Ez... = )

Info For The Battle...
1)He Quit Doing Text And Now Is On A Come Back...
2)Lilly Pad Are Wat Frogs Sit On..

Lets Get Personal...As For My Verse....
Words Got Savage Just To Prove Im The One Who Inspired Sick, And
Ur Not "Half Of Wat You Used" To Be Like "Jordan Coming Out Of Retirement"..!!!l
Switch It Up...(1bar^^^)
'Talents Complex', Its 'Ez' His 'Fourms Is Basic', And "Always The Same" Like 'Agents In The Matrix's'- While Im "Ahead Of My Time" Like "Da Vinci Painting Space Ships"..!!!
So Just Get Put In Ur Place Bitch- "This Funreal Is Coverage" U Should "Insure Ur Fans",And U Always Talking About Guns Proves Ya Words Are Bland- Cuz The Only Time U "Bare-Arms" Is "Working On Ur Farmers Tan"...!!!
My (HARVEST) Plans To Kill This Fag, 2 Show One Drop Will Peal His Cap And, His "Roots Are Water Down" Like A "Lilly Pad"..!!!
(4BARZ>>>^^^^)

Im Going 2 See A Movie Ill Post Links In A Little Bit...

The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'

Last edited by NFURNO; 01-27-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

LINKS...2 of many i have voted/commented on...

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89081
http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88007

not 2 be wack but Ez u aint got that much time 2 post...i never said shit about the post within 24hours of check in but u did...so yea...

The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'
Old 01-26-2007, 10:29 PM   #8
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

oh and mods, the words Harvest>My Havest Plans sorry i posted it quick can someone edit that for me

The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'
Old 01-26-2007, 10:35 PM   #9
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Trying Not to be wack? little late for you 1 thinks..a bunch of self gloating wordplay and a false punchline about me talkin about gunz? Laughable...anyway..my 3rd text battle in 1 1/2 years, keyed it up in less then 10mins..Eddie..you say that your an mc...you have music on ur 'myspace'..then starting battlin, droppin tracks..i think ur a fraud..if not..you would battle me audio..or do a diss track..prove me wrong

| Explanations |

* He wrote a drop rhymes piece called talk talk talk(click link), bout all he can do with no skills, Christopher reeves ya'll get
** Check the picture, coming outa the closet
*** Picture of him and his sister...sister has the same gremlin ears as him with a jawline big enough to give Jay leno a run for his money

Winning? Please…The answers clearer then the colors of a board and chalk
See you can barely talk the talk
In this battle your like Christopher Reeves in staple...afraid to walk the walk *

http://myspace-989.vo.llnwd.net/0138...80766989_l.gif

Fuck a Richter, punches rock the place…it aint hard to spot this fake
Skeletons, lies…Secerets?
Simply Not the case, just these two faggots both enjoy the closet space**

http://myspace-697.vo.llnwd.net/0046...65484697_l.jpg

Chances of beating me? Never, My flow.. reaps Emcee's
And as for your girl?
how you plan of defeating me when ya girl cant even win the battle with obesity

Coming this summer

Quote:

Last edited by NFURNO; 01-27-2007 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #10
Flat
.:dniM ruoY dnapxE:.

Rap Worlds Cash: 24075.50
Flat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. BushFlat is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 6

Eddie....

Words Got Savage Just To Prove Im The One Who Inspired Sick, And
Ur Not "Half Of Wat You Used" To Be Like "Jordan Coming Out Of Retirement"..!!!l

Eh, Played Punch, And Wasn't Really Set Up Properly With The First Line Doesn't Really Coincide With The Concept...

'Talents Complex', Its 'Ez' His 'Fourms Is Basic', And "Always The Same" Like 'Agents In The Matrix's'- While Im "Ahead Of My Time" Like "Da Vinci Painting Space Ships"..!!!

Decent, Too Wordy Though, You Attempted To Many Metaphors In This Bar...

So Just Get Put In Ur Place Bitch- "This Funreal Is Coverage" U Should "Insure Ur Fans",And U Always Talking About Guns Proves Ya Words Are Bland- Cuz The Only Time U "Bare-Arms" Is "Working On Ur Farmers Tan"...!!!

May Just Be Me But I Don't Recall Seeing EZ Write Anything About Guns, So This Concepts A Bit Iffy, Decent Punch None The Less...

My Havest Plans To Prove, This Bitch Is Wack, Hes The Foundation Of RW? And Nevers Given Back, 2 Where REAL Respect Is Act, Cuz His "Roots Are Water Down" Like A "Lilly Pad"..!!!

Ok.. Wheres The Flow? What Is Lilly Pad Rhyming With Here Cause I Don't See It, And The Punch... All I'm Saying Is Shoulda Tried Something Else...

EZ....

Winning? Please…The answers clearer then the colors of a board and chalk
See you can barely talk the talk
In this battle your like Christopher Reeves in staple...afraid to walk the walk *

Come On You Shoulda Known Better Than To Use A Reeves Flip For A Opener...

Fuck a Richter, punches rock the place…it aint hard to spot this fake
Skeletons, lies…Secerets?
Simply Not the case, just these two faggots both enjoy the closet space**

Lmao... Nice Inner Multies And Punch, Set Up Was Nice...

Chances of beating me? Never, My flow.. reaps Emcee's
And as for your girl?
how you plan on defeating me when ya girl cant even win the battle with obesity

.. Set Up Was Ehhh, But The Personal More Than Makes Up For It...

Minor Thoughts To Both...
Eddie - Get More Creative With Your Concepts, Even Concepts That Are Played Can Still Be Used, It's All In How You Flip It... Other Than That, I'd Say Attempt More Multies And Add A Touch Of Vocabulary...

EZ - Not Bad For Being Rusty But Far From Good, Your Opener Was Almost A Recipe For Disaster, What Were You Thinking?... Other Than That Key Factor I'd Say Fix The Structure A Bit, It's Looking Rather Odd...

Vote - EZ... Take It Or Leave It...

"...Education Is The Sleeping Pill That Allows Dreams To Come True..."

...Filling The Quota

Closed Thread