Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
...AKeliz...
never-DEPARTED.....

Rap Worlds Cash: 2939.00
...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 14
Lost: 3

Tag Team - team TUN vs team SB 2-0 team SB

8 bars either destroying both challengers, or 4 on each person your facing....

Total of 16 lines either way, check in....

Hades and Fix, when you want the verses due by, cuz I could do it whenever, the sooner the better....

No crew votes or dick riding votes either, sorry Hades.........
haha

Old 03-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: Tag Team - Akeliz187 & DunLo (TUN) Vs. ...Hades & Fixion (SB)

Fuck this...I'll break ice...But first, Hades...let me know what YOU think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Hades! View Post
really liked this Dun fam,
your imagery was nice and i was diggin' the storyline.. a fantastic addition to the dopest crew there is,.. TUN.
Aww...Fuck this...

'Hades' isn't historical...look through rhetorical fact and genesis...
Just look^^...this bitch is more 'two-faced' than a 'batman nemesis',
…Hades was in T.U.N. last week...so bring the bitchin’ to a halt...
While I turn the other to ‘Tarentino’….and beat ‘Fiction’ to a ‘Pulp’, (Fixion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Hades! View Post
.. a fantastic addition to the dopest crew there is,.. TUN
^^He's a topical league hoax...after votes in round two he felt gifted...
Realized it's 'Strictly Business'...so then certain members helped 'FIX-IT',
Fix said a little, Hades said nothing…due to danger and friction..
So he’s ‘Will Ferrell' to this beef...even more of a 'Stranger Than FIXION'!,
Your lines are too long…plus it's wrong following clicks..
And Fix’s title says we ‘could get ate’...cuz he's into 'swallowing dicks',(Faggot!)
Hades is a ‘S.U.B.’ on S.B.’s roster…if they could they’d ‘S.ell U. B.ack’,
And 'FIXION IS ALWAYS FAKE'...
your 'closest librarian would tell you that',
I’ve read most of their drops..and none are spoken real…
Cuz last time they intended it..we ended with ‘A Broken Deal’,(their last piece)
WANTED: New Crew Member..our last wack artist has gone missin'..
And I'm not sayin' S.B. 'isn't REAL'..it'd just be 'more surreal' 'NON-FIXION'…

Last edited by DunLo; 03-07-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #3
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 22
Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd

LoL WoW.. Easier Than I Thought..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeliz187
...Hades, I'm glad that your one of my better friends on here, cause your damn sure one of the best MC's.....
We Twisted'n'Sorts Remember This^? , Your About To View My Balistic Retorts.
And Kid The ''ONLY Time We Hear 'Bout ''1 'Ate7 '' Is When ''Viewing Cannabilistic Reports''
'Nd We We're Never Peas In A Pod. Kid Tryna Rhyme On Audio?! He's So Bad That Its Odd
And Hes ''Afraid To Speak Up'' So Aint ''No-ONE Believing That Ak-Sent'' From God.
Skinny Bitch Defyin' The Lard, Crying Now That Its Me An' Fix Striken 'Um Hard..
And ''How He Aint Homo''? When ''Keliz Milkshakes Bring ALL The Boys To The Yard!!''
Quit Actin' Dumb, DunLo You Got Me In Your Sig..BRAINS!! Are You Lackin' Some??
Fuck ''IP Adresses'', We Just Destroyed You Bitches So That Now The 'Ak IS Dun'!!!
Claiming You Ganksta Kid? Your In No Gangs And Nope You Never Hold Grams.
Your The Same Person.. So We Discover 'Lo-C-8' Like ''Goverment Planning Programs''. (locate)
Fix And Me Keep Alarmin' Kids, Seriously Dunny How Could You Even Take Part In This?
Im Wack? Bitch Quit Startin' Fibs, Its Over And Your Now 'Dun'--'C 'Like ''Retarded Kids.''. (dunce)
Looked At Your Shit Before.. And Thats A Wack Sin, Our Punches Get Packed In,
We Know That Keliz ''On The Road For An Oscar''.. Cos This ''Skinny Bitch Is Ak-Thin''

Lemme Switch It Up To My Other Style.

Wow, So Now Your Gonna Come At Us Like That Bitch?!
Cos Yup Your Both Mean,
.................................................. .......... And By Mean I Meant AVERAGE!!

Last edited by Burd; 03-07-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #4
Fixion.
..so damn iLL

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.12
Fixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap Worlds

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Fuck it, may as well post....

Bleeding, Ill have you dreaming..Im punchin with hunger n the pains will feed 'em
& Ak number one? well "Kel Iz; just not holding the weight"..n Im not talkin' complaints from Regis
Believe what you need to leave hits; alike in birthdays, IP, both grunge for the fame..
But in this battle listenin to rumors the only time we'll see "Ak n Dun, Won in the same.." (One n The Same)
Dun; runnin' away...but see Ill hack up ya limbs, I feed 'em, you'll feel n hate my rue!
check the stats cause "Dun! n Liz; get handled with ease.."..n this isnt Real Estate Reviews (Lease)
Steal, rape and bruise!..fakes get junked, painless fun you can trust the touch of my steel..
so Im scrappin D to the dump, Ive read magazines: "Lo, Rider..cant get enough of the feel"
Rust has you crushed as I purpose my wrath - ignite amusement as you burn when I laugh!
.."leavin Ak n Dun Black!" the Donnellys would be jealous of these "brothers; burnt into ash"
Verbals make you look worse, stern with a smash..beat Fix and Hades?! your vision can wait
..diminish your fate cause "Done Low; stay away from the flame"..n we're not talkin about things we did to ya steak
Hittin, no miss or mistake - Ill see you fail, storm as I grace your audios can hail to my fame
Tarnish ya soundclick; cause "Ak - Kills Pressence Its Sad" no wonder you speak Tales from the Grave..

..Ahem

Stale to thy pain! Rigamortis, strength will crush your bones attack with appaul!!
by my wrath you will fall!!..
...cause Achilles says Knowledge is Power..no wonder his package is small..

Old 03-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #5
...AKeliz...
never-DEPARTED.....

Rap Worlds Cash: 2939.00
...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush...AKeliz... is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 14
Lost: 3

I drove to my ladies just to post this shit......Had to get this done.....

Aiyyo,
I can't switch it to love, your dismissed cause I diss with a grudge,
Fix has a buzz?? He never slaughters, just DAUGHTERS cuz theres BITCH in his blood,
Switch and you budge, and got a wack rap habit, I'm a savage to attract static,
Your back at it.........Riding DICKS, Hades needs his FIX like a CRACK-ADDICT!!,
It's a fact faggot, I'll dismember you, wont diss another member in your crew,
Render this true, my elevation is mainly because of you though.. so remember that,
I hope you remember it TOO!!
It was your member's who, voted when you posted, notice he never boasted??,
My flow is so explosive, beated?? I was cheated, I don't need it but I'll expose it,
You go with, S-B the next day, could care less what the rest say,
Not stressed, I text the best way, the only time FICTION'S complex? When it's in an ESSAY,
Disrespect A?? You'll regret it when I show the rhyme, you can't be in a sober mind,
Look closer to find, his bars are PLAYED and EXTENDED, like were headed to OVER-TIME,
You dont know the kind, who adore it gory, surely you did it for the glory,
Homie I know the story........Hades elevated a bit, but he's only in PURGATORY!!,
No more to worry, just give most to the brothers, Ducking but still posting in others,
Your hoax is uncovered....So how can you win, when you can't vote for each-other??

EAT IT BITCHES..........
haha

Last edited by ...AKeliz...; 03-07-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:40 PM   #6
Fixion.
..so damn iLL

Fixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap WorldsFixion. owns Rap Worlds

Nice verses all, vote up.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #7
HoBGoBLiN
I hope you die

Rap Worlds Cash: 4398.00
HoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. Bush

DunLo

Hades' isn't historical...look through rhetorical fact and genesis...
Just look^^...this bitch is more 'two-faced' than a 'batman nemesis',

Not a bad opener but the two face/batman punch was weak

…Hades was in T.U.N. last week...so bring the bitchin’ to a halt...
While I turn the other to ‘Tarentino’….and beat ‘Fiction’ to a ‘Pulp’, (Fixion)

The first line was filler and the second line was a nice idea but the wording let it down.
You just threw 'Tarantino' in there randomly to make the connection with pulp fiction but it had no relevance

^^He's a topical league hoax...after votes in round two he felt gifted...
Realized it's 'Strictly Business'...so then certain members helped 'FIX-IT',

Is this some implication of dickriding? If it is and it's true then it's a nice personal

Fix said a little, Hades said nothing…due to danger and friction..
So he’s ‘Will Ferrell' to this beef...even more of a 'Stranger Than FIXION'!,

Same as the pulp fixion line you just threw will ferrell in there as a prop

Your lines are too long…plus it's wrong following clicks..
And Fix’s title says we ‘could get ate’...cuz he's into 'swallowing dicks',(Faggot!)

I aint read their verses yet but your lines are too long as well man haha, they'd go acapella but not over a beat.
2nd line is a simple punch

Hades is a ‘S.U.B.’ on S.B.’s roster…if they could they’d ‘S.ell U. B.ack’,
And 'FIXION IS ALWAYS FAKE'...
your 'closest librarian would tell you that',

Not feelin the first line with the acronym shit.
2nd line again is simple and predictable

I’ve read most of their drops..and none are spoken real…
Cuz last time they intended it..we ended with ‘A Broken Deal’,(their last piece)

This is probably best line so far, good personal well set-up by the first bar.

WANTED: New Crew Member..our last wack artist has gone missin'..
And I'm not sayin' S.B. 'isn't REAL'..it'd just be 'more surreal' 'NON-FIXION'…

Same concept as you used with the library punch.

Hades

We Twisted'n'Sorts Remember This^? , Your About To View My Balistic Retorts.
And Kid The ''ONLY Time We Hear 'Bout ''1 'Ate7 '' Is When ''Viewing Cannabilistic Reports''

Nah not feelin this man, good multis but 1 ate 7? I don't gettit

'Nd We We're Never Peas In A Pod. Kid Tryna Rhyme On Audio?! He's So Bad That Its Odd
And Hes ''Afraid To Speak Up'' So Aint ''No-ONE Believing That Ak-Sent'' From God.

Pretty nice punch mixed with personal, kinda forced the multi but a good two bars

Skinny Bitch Defyin' The Lard, Crying Now That Its Me An' Fix Striken 'Um Hard..
And ''How He Aint Homo''? When ''Keliz Milkshakes Bring ALL The Boys To The Yard!!''

lmao @ defying the lard, might just be cos Im stoned but that was funny.
Pretty nice nameplay second line, possibly a played concept but I wouldn't know

Quit Actin' Dumb, DunLo You Got Me In Your Sig..BRAINS!! Are You Lackin' Some??
Fuck ''IP Adresses'', We Just Destroyed You Bitches So That Now The 'Ak IS Dun'!!!

act is done/'Ak IS Dun' that would be a nice punch but wordin let it down
Didn't emphasize well enough that you were implying they're the same person, if thats what u meant by IP addresses

Claiming You Ganksta Kid? Your In No Gangs And Nope You Never Hold Grams.
Your The Same Person.. So We Discover 'Lo-C-8' Like ''Goverment Planning Programs''. (locate)

Dont get this at all, we discover loc ate?

Fix And Me Keep Alarmin' Kids, Seriously Dunny How Could You Even Take Part In This?
Im Wack? Bitch Quit Startin' Fibs, Its Over And Your Now 'Dun'--'C 'Like ''Retarded Kids.''. (dunce)

Nice multis but not feelin the punch

Looked At Your Shit Before.. And Thats A Wack Sin, Our Punches Get Packed In,
We Know That Keliz ''On The Road For An Oscar''.. Cos This ''Skinny Bitch Is Ak-Thin''

Doooooon't get it. ak-thin = actin? Nah

Lemme Switch It Up To My Other Style.

Wow, So Now Your Gonna Come At Us Like That Bitch?!
Cos Yup Your Both Mean,
.................................................. .......... And By Mean I Meant AVERAGE!!

It's a played concept mate

FIXION

Bleeding, Ill have you dreaming..Im punchin with hunger n the pains will feed 'em
& Ak number one? well "Kel Iz; just not holding the weight"..n Im not talkin' complaints from Regis

lmao... I just googled kelly + regis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_with_Regis_and_Kelly
I have no idea what the fuck the show is but nameplay was decent

Believe what you need to leave hits; alike in birthdays, IP, both grunge for the fame..
But in this battle listenin to rumors the only time we'll see "Ak n Dun, Won in the same.." (One n The Same)

Not feelin this

Dun; runnin' away...but see Ill hack up ya limbs, I feed 'em, you'll feel n hate my rue!
check the stats cause "Dun! n Liz; get handled with ease.."..n this isnt Real Estate Reviews (Lease)

Bit of a stretch for the nameplay to work not bad though

Steal, rape and bruise!..fakes get junked, painless fun you can trust the touch of my steel..
so Im scrappin D to the dump, Ive read magazines: "Lo, Rider..cant get enough of the feel"

Not feelin this

Rust has you crushed as I purpose my wrath - ignite amusement as you burn when I laugh!
.."leavin Ak n Dun Black!" the Donnellys would be jealous of these "brothers; burnt into ash"

Another wikipedia job to look up the 'black donnellys' pretty nice punch tho, nice setup too

Verbals make you look worse, stern with a smash..beat Fix and Hades?! your vision can wait
..diminish your fate cause "Done Low; stay away from the flame"..n we're not talkin about things we did to ya steak

Haha, nah not feelin the punch, not hard hittin

Hittin, no miss or mistake - Ill see you fail, storm as I grace your audios can hail to my fame
Tarnish ya soundclick; cause "Ak - Kills Pressence Its Sad" no wonder you speak Tales from the Grave..

Not a bad personal

..Ahem

Stale to thy pain! Rigamortis, strength will crush your bones attack with appaul!!
by my wrath you will fall!!..
...cause Achilles says Knowledge is Power..no wonder his package is small..

lmao, easily the best punch of the battle so far, real nice 2 bars

Akeliz

Aiyyo,
I can't switch it to love, your dismissed cause I diss with a grudge,
Fix has a buzz?? He never slaughters, just DAUGHTERS cuz theres BITCH in his blood,

Not feelin it, nice multis though

Switch and you budge, and got a wack rap habit, I'm a savage to attract static,
Your back at it.........Riding DICKS, Hades needs his FIX like a CRACK-ADDICT!!,

Pretty predictable punch but pretty nice anyway

It's a fact faggot, I'll dismember you, wont diss another member in your crew,
Render this true, my elevation is mainly because of you though.. so remember that,
I hope you remember it TOO!!

Decent personal

It was your member's who, voted when you posted, notice he never boasted??,
My flow is so explosive, beated?? I was cheated, I don't need it but I'll expose it,

Im guessing this is another implication of dickriding, not bad

You go with, S-B the next day, could care less what the rest say,
Not stressed, I text the best way, the only time FICTION'S complex? When it's in an ESSAY,

Nah not feelin, too predictable again

Disrespect A?? You'll regret it when I show the rhyme, you can't be in a sober mind,
Look closer to find, his bars are PLAYED and EXTENDED, like were headed to OVER-TIME,

Punch wasn't great, your bars are extended too

You dont know the kind, who adore it gory, surely you did it for the glory,
Homie I know the story........Hades elevated a bit, but he's only in PURGATORY!!,

Haha I like the second line, easily your best

No more to worry, just give most to the brothers, Ducking but still posting in others,
Your hoax is uncovered....So how can you win, when you can't vote for each-other??

Another line toward dickriding?

Vote = Hades & Fixion

I have to admit, I didn't much enjoy reading this battle (in fact I left my breakdown alone for 30 then came back ). All had extended bars, some nice use of multis (Hades probably nicest multi patterns) but I personally find it hard to get a decent flow out of stretched bars like that. Nobody was consistent I thought, some decent punches but a lot were just worded wrong or didn't pull off, some good nameplay here n there, maybe too simplistic on Ak and Dun's part. Ak n Dun took the personals but referred to the dickriding thing far too often. Probably the outstanding factor in the battle was Fixions closer, Akeliz's Hades/Elevated/Purgatory punch was the best for his side but had a bit too much filler in the setup

That took me ages

Give me St George in my heart, keep me English
Give me St George in my heart, I say
Give me St George in my heart, keep me English Keep me English to my dying day
No surrender No surrender No surrender to the IRA (SCUM)

[Today 09:03 AM] iSmh: my friend has a nice dirk
Old 03-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #8
Fixion.
..so damn iLL

Thanks for the vote Hob, much appreciated.

1-0

Hades and Fix
Old 03-10-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

were also accepting opposite crew votes...So any TUN members who think Fix and Hades edged it out, drop them a vote...And any S.B. member who thinks we edged it out could do the same...

I think this battle deserves more than one vote....Thanks, and uppin'....
Old 03-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #10
Fixion.
..so damn iLL

Uhm..

^^That wasnt agreed to, but what I will agree to, is making a list of names who can vote from your crew, and you should do the same with who you think can vote good in SB.
Closed Thread