Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 AM   #1
Sir.Ree.Brawl
Hell On Earth

Rap Worlds Cash: 558.00
Sir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. BushSir.Ree.Brawl is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 10

Send a message via Yahoo to Sir.Ree.Brawl
"DUNLO" [Vs] "JohnnyFranchi$e"

4-5 Barz...
House Rules...
Explained Votes Only...

CHECK IN YOU TWO!!!

"In My Absence, I Will Still Cause Chaos"
"In The Shadows I Hide, Hidden From Radars"

UNSPOKEN LEGENDS

Old 06-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

Re: "DUNLO" [Vs] "JohnnyFranchi$e"

i cant vote but good luck to both

Old 06-03-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Consider my check in the same time as Johnny's....

Check....
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 AM   #4
johnnyfranchise
THE 262 TRADEMARK

Rap Worlds Cash: 1835.50
johnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad game

Won: 5
Lost: 0

no this is my check in now.....check

u can spit first brah...

48 hour limit as i specified in the callout thread

Last edited by johnnyfranchise; 06-04-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

ok, so verses are due wednesday by noon?...G/L...
Old 06-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
johnnyfranchise
THE 262 TRADEMARK

johnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad gamejohnnyfranchise has mad game

iight gl brah...

Old 06-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Honestly he's so lame!!!...with 'propane' he couldn't 'throw flames'...
Grow brains!...cuz your sigs like 'anonamous tips', just a list full of 'no-names'!,
Fuck providing his own pic!...he's 'crewless', and reviving a lone clique...
Depriving his zone quick...then 'fucked himself over',
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyfranchise View Post
RW MEMBER OF THE MONTH - JOHNNY FRANCHI$E (the stats dont lie....only been active for a couple months and already in the top 20 plus i've been active non-stop)
^^^by 'riding his own dick!',
We've been fooled by his 'battle stats'!....so he's concidered a 'brawlin' genius'...
'Dickrides' to 'fall in penis'...now watch as I 'Sun' this 'Franchise', like 'basketball in Pheneox'!,
He's in an un-noticed bracket....give up rap!, it's only a hopeless habit...
No jokes with static...his 'Cig/Sig is RAINBOW colored', which is proof I've 'SMOKED THIS FAGGOT'!!!!
I'll break his bones to extract marrow....now watch how this match narrow...
A snapped arrow....cuz we'll never see 'Johnny's Deep(th)', like 'Edward Scissorhands or Jack Sparrow'!!...

**His sig use to have all his victories in it...
The suns are a basketball franchise...
His sig was rainbow colored before, and faget means ciggerette...

Last edited by DunLo; 06-06-2007 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:49 PM   #8
johnnyfranchise
THE 262 TRADEMARK

"uncovering his mishaps".....~unstitching stitches~ on how on "DL" he's "turned on ~switching" from bitches~/
"GOT INTO WAR".....JIMMY GOT "DUNLO/DONE LOW"......THEN."ULTIMATELY".NULLIFIED IT WAS.........~STRICTLY BUSINESS~!! (NO HOMO)

~inflicting the sickness~...in a ~depicting instance~ prostituting meets "high needs for G'S"!!!/
SO ~infixing his existence~ as a "stiff" arbitrator...."affirmative action" "got him in" V.I.P. for free!!! (he raped v.i.p. in a battle b4)

Prostitution's an ~unrespected legacy~......with him "blowin" his "brains" out from "~unperceptive vacancy~"/ (no more "brain" left)
his "dome's" cheap dont pay him "any mind"......he's known to fund "collective agencies!!!" (otherwise known as his pimp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post

Now to the awards....THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME...those two awards show me that people are feeling my shit, which is the whole point of hip hop...Making something EVERYONE could relate too...

Best Textcee and best battler are ill to be won, especially just joining the site a little over 3 months ago, and having under 500 posts...
^^Sentive emotions because I missed his flow this month like "unexpected pregnancies!!!"

I'll leave him "blown" like "chicago winds" when im "bearin" this verse,
dispearin the curse....on "DL" "trapped like kelly" but compared in worst/
No body doubles when he's "paired" in a hearst.....AND "FUCK IT" When he "BUSTS BACK"...its like his sex life....ANOTHER "UNAWARE BURST!!!"

The only time he "behind his bars" is gettin raped to say his "sells/cells" is locked"..propelled to flock on any "dick" to say he "bailed to cock"/
infrailed in a spot constipatidly gassed inhalin the shock.....

while he'll have the same expression as my sig in jail if he's "failin to drop!!!"

good battle brah...

Last edited by johnnyfranchise; 06-06-2007 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #9
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

it was suppose to be 4-5 bars....whatever though...uppin'...
Old 06-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
johnnyfranchise
THE 262 TRADEMARK

well actually brah....the way my flow matches w/ the bar scheme u could consider it one bar....my multies dont take up the punch if u get it....the flow ends at the punch = an ended bar...the spaces may make it look different also

anyways good battle...uppin

Closed Thread