Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #51
Ender
5 Star General

Rap Worlds Cash: 3924.50
Ender is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka upEnder is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to Ender Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Re: What's With All These Threads?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappaplugga View Post
plus hip hop is a young person's genre. I think a lot of people have a falling out when they get older.
yeah thats what happends
Old 06-28-2007, 07:03 PM   #52
Cengiz
sucka free

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
Cengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Press View Post
LMAO co-sign
he posts everything he finds
Yeh hard when i first came to this site nearly 2 years ago he was doing what he does now.. posts news/rumours from other sites, he never discusses or anything. Now i came back to this site in about Feb. and he's still doing the same thing. All his posts are from making threads.. what's the point in keeping him?

Quote:
Method Man
Ghost & Rae don’t never like nothing anyway…never. Them dudes be looking at they mom’s turkey on Thanksgiving like ‘The fuck is this bullshit??’ (laughs) ‘Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllshit! Megan Good’s titties is some bullshit! Rihanna’s forehead, that’s some bullshit!
Cengiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #53
Cengiz
sucka free

Cengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. Bush

Ban the cunt..

Quote:
Method Man
Ghost & Rae don’t never like nothing anyway…never. Them dudes be looking at they mom’s turkey on Thanksgiving like ‘The fuck is this bullshit??’ (laughs) ‘Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllshit! Megan Good’s titties is some bullshit! Rihanna’s forehead, that’s some bullshit!
Old 06-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #54
fopo mofo
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 859.00
fopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
If i were a mod i'd ban that Damien J cunt.. it'd do the job.

Amen.
fopo mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:01 AM   #55
Cengiz
sucka free

So can we get a mod to ban him or what.. he's from germany so who cares.

Quote:
Method Man
Old 06-29-2007, 03:27 AM   #56
Quale
bye

Rap Worlds Cash: 45.59
Quale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. BushQuale is bigger than George W. Bush

at least he can post in Word on the Streets
Old 06-29-2007, 05:36 AM   #57
funk_M
Got Trained By Arnie

Rap Worlds Cash: 66132.24
funk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illestfunk_M is one of the illest

I've requested he put his news pieces in the word from the streets section....why would we ban him? All he's doing is posting news, just in the wrong section and to be honest you can just not read those threads anyway. I do agree with scotty and gold though, there does seem to be a trend of shitty threads but there's little you can do except try and create threads that will inspire decent discussion.

terminology verbose, vocabs grandiose i make dictionaries defunct,
hot lines that emblaze minds, eyes see the time as etched with funk...

Once... the interstellar trend setter, delivering males when i send letters
a machine of lines that vends better, erasing frames as i bless lessers

I create constellations and carry the weight that others fear
and drop acid in salivations that saturate the stratosphere

funk_M is offline   Reply With Quote